04-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Lol awesome thread guys

LordTrychon
04-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Lol awesome thread guys

It's what keeps me coming here. :salute:

Northman
04-22-2010, 11:32 PM
This site is awesome. Everyone can feel free to be themselves. Its beautiful.

girler
04-22-2010, 11:34 PM

Oh dear, LT. I'll stay quiet because I love your fiance' too, and because this is orange. :salute:

BroncoBJ
04-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Great thread. I'm glad to know that we will make the playoffs. :elefant: Even if they rape us again in the playoffs, its better then no playoffs. :salute:

Northman
04-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Great thread. I'm glad to know that we will make the playoffs. :elefant: Even if they rape us again in the playoffs, its better then no playoffs. :salute:

I believe it when i see it. :salute:

arapaho2
04-23-2010, 12:54 AM
:lol:

theres an old saying about that

YOU CANT RAPE THE WILLING..... And mcd has willingly put this team on thier knees butt in the air waiting for the screwing to proceed

silkamilkamonico
04-23-2010, 01:47 AM
Can someone please tell me what McDipShit traded for a gu ythat would have fallen to us in the second round, and still have been a shitty pick?

LordTrychon
04-23-2010, 01:49 AM
Can someone please tell me what McDipShit traded for a gu ythat would have fallen to us in the second round, and still have been a shitty pick?

2nd, 3rd and 4th (brought to you by the search button. :P)

To be fair, we picked up two thirds and a fourth today too.

Ziggy
04-23-2010, 01:52 AM
We started the day with 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th. We ended the day with 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 5th, 6th

silkamilkamonico
04-23-2010, 01:54 AM
2nd, 3rd and 4th (brought to you by the search button. :P)

To be fair, we picked up two thirds and a fourth today too.

So basically, in a matter of a year, McDaniels has traded away the following in an attempt to find a QB,

A Pro Bowl QB
A 5th round selection (2009)
A 6th round selection (2009, the trade up for Brandstater...lulz)
A 6th round selection (2010, Brandstater)
Peyton Hillis
A 6th round draft pick (2011)
A conditional pick (2012)
A 1st round pick
A 2nd round pick
A 3rd round pick
A 4th round pick

And we're further away from finding our future QB.

Wow. That's horrendous GM'ing. That makes Mike Shanahan look like a genius.

LordTrychon
04-23-2010, 02:00 AM
So basically, in a matter of a year, McDaniels has traded away the following in an attempt to find a QB,

A Pro Bowl QB
A 5th round selection (2009)
A 6th round selection (2009, the trade up for Brandstater...lulz)
A 6th round selection (2010, Brandstater)
Peyton Hillis
A 6th round draft pick (2011)
A conditional pick (2012)
A 1st round pick
A 2nd round pick
A 3rd round pick
A 4th round pick

And we're further away from finding our future QB.

Wow. That's horrendous GM'ing. That makes Mike Shanahan look like a genius.

While I miss Cutler to some extent... no, I don't believe that's all accurate...

We did not trade away a 1st round pick for a QB at any point that I remember. We traded up TO a 1st round pick.

We also gained a few picks in the trading away of the Pro Bowl QB.

silkamilkamonico
04-23-2010, 02:04 AM
While I miss Cutler to some extent... no, I don't believe that's all accurate...

We did not trade away a 1st round pick for a QB at any point that I remember. We traded up TO a 1st round pick.

We also gained a few picks in the trading away of the Pro Bowl QB.

The 1st round pick is the round Tebow was drafted, for a "project".

LordTrychon
04-23-2010, 02:07 AM
The 1st round pick is the round Tebow was drafted, for a "project".

That first round pick is also the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

You're counting them twice.

silkamilkamonico
04-23-2010, 02:10 AM
That first round pick is also the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

You're counting them twice.

Explain.

Apparently we traded a 2nd, 3rd, and a 4th, to draft Tebow in the first.

In order for Denver to get Tebow, they either traded/used, a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

I might have overlooked it. My head is spinning from the garbage this management continues to spew at us.

jhildebrand
04-23-2010, 02:13 AM

Weren't you complaining in another thread that you were too busy? :confused:

Maybe you shouldn't be coming here then :coffee: Afterall, you don't sound too enthused.

LordTrychon
04-23-2010, 02:20 AM
Explain.

Apparently we traded a 2nd, 3rd, and a 4th, to draft Tebow in the first.

In order for Denver to get Tebow, they either traded/used, a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

I might have overlooked it. My head is spinning from the garbage this management continues to spew at us.

We used a first to get Tebow... or we used a second third and fourth.

All in all, all of those picks were somehow involved... but to say we used a first second third and fourth to get him implies that it took all four of those. In reality... the first was the other three.

That'd be like... if we started with a 7th... traded that and an additional 7th for a 6th... traded that and a 7th for a 5th... traded that and a 7th for a 4th.... etc etc... all the way up to a first...

We would have used 7 7ths to move up to the first... not a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, AND 7 7ths.

Weren't you complaining in another thread that you were too busy? :confused:

Maybe you shouldn't be coming here then :coffee: Afterall, you don't sound too enthused.

I remember saying the boards were busy. Didn't say I was too busy. *shrug*

Read emotion how you'd like. I think you're the one who's being emotional. Did you have something to add to the thread, or are you just going to follow me around all night and argue with me?

silkamilkamonico
04-23-2010, 02:23 AM

All in all, all of those picks were somehow involved... but to say we used a first second third and fourth to get him implies that it took all four of those. In reality... the first was the other three.

That'd be like... if we started with a 7th... traded that and an additional 7th for a 6th... traded that and a 7th for a 5th... traded that and a 7th for a 4th.... etc etc... all the way up to a first...

We would have used 7 7ths to move up to the first... not a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, AND 7 7ths.

I think I will leave it, because if he made that trade, and then drafted a guy like, Javid Best, at least it was a poor judgement trade for a gu ythat can at least find a way to contribute.

What did he draft Tebow for? Prayer?

LordTrychon
04-23-2010, 02:25 AM
I think I will leave it, because if he made that trade, and then drafted a guy like, Javid Best, at least it was a poor judgement trade for a gu ythat can at least find a way to contribute.

What did he draft Tebow for? Prayer?

We could all use a good prayer every now and then. ;)

If he's as wrong as you say (possible, I'll admit) then he'll need it now more than ever. :lol:

jhildebrand
04-23-2010, 12:41 PM

I remember saying the boards were busy. Didn't say I was too busy. *shrug*

Read emotion how you'd like. I think you're the one who's being emotional. Did you have something to add to the thread, or are you just going to follow me around all night and argue with me?

Follow you around? :confused: Don't flatter yourself!

Emotional? Hardly!

As for your posts, they are, for the most part, useless. Your typical post is without substance or taking a side. Usually you are riding the fence or pushing some childish starwars crap you write. :shrugs:

Back on topic, a 2,3, and 4 is a lot to give up for Tebow when you could have had him at 22 or 24 and nothing more.

Zweems56
04-23-2010, 12:54 PM
Follow you around? :confused: Don't flatter yourself!

Emotional? Hardly!

As for your posts, they are, for the most part, useless. Your typical post is without substance or taking a side. Usually you are riding the fence or pushing some childish starwars crap you write. :shrugs:

Back on topic, a 2,3, and 4 is a lot to give up for Tebow when you could have had him at 22 or 24 and nothing more.

Except we kind of used that pick for Thomas....

jhildebrand
04-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Except we kind of used that pick for Thomas....

That was my point! What we gave up for Tebow was a lot. Draft him at 22 or 24 and take another WR somewhere else. Thomas may have still been there anyway.

Even the trade up for Thomas made little sense. NE with Welker and Moss were not likely to take him. If they were they wouldn't have traded with Denver to let us take him.

GB has enough WR's and wouldn't have taken Thomas at 23. He would have been there at 24.

Zweems56
04-23-2010, 01:13 PM
That was my point! What we gave up for Tebow was a lot. Draft him at 22 or 24 and take another WR somewhere else. Thomas may have still been there anyway.

Even the trade up for Thomas made little sense. NE with Welker and Moss were not likely to take him. If they were they wouldn't have traded with Denver to let us take him.

GB has enough WR's and wouldn't have taken Thomas at 23. He would have been there at 24.

Moss is rounding out his career. Ravens' Morgan is rounding out the end of his career. Cowboys took a receiver. There were only 2 first round graded WR's. I think that saying Thomas would have dropped into the mid 2nd round is a bit of a stretch of the imagination.

jhildebrand
04-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Moss is rounding out his career. Ravens' Morgan is rounding out the end of his career. Cowboys took a receiver. There were only 2 first round graded WR's. I think that saying Thomas would have dropped into the mid 2nd round is a bit of a stretch of the imagination.

If NE was targeting Thomas there is no way they would have traded the pick to Denver to let us take their guy. We saw how pissed Belichick got about the Jabar Gaffney deal.

Again the point is we could have taken Tebow without giving up a the ransom we did and still got a very viable WR in the second. Tate is there, Decker is there, Benn is there, there is plenty.

Broncolingus
04-23-2010, 01:36 PM
God, I hate the Ravens...