PDA

View Full Version : Mel Kiper is a fag

sneakers
04-22-2010, 09:08 PM
ESPN's draft expert certainly knows a lot for someone who hasn't ever been a football player or coach (at any level), or a scout (not even an administrator). So you better take heed when Mel Kiper Jr. lampoons your team's recent draft pick.

Fag.

Broncolingus
04-22-2010, 09:08 PM
ESPN's draft expert certainly knows a lot for someone who hasn't ever been a football player or coach (at any level), or a scout (not even an administrator). So you better take heed when Mel Kiper Jr. lampoons your team's recent draft pick.

Fag.

I'll second that...

tomjonesrocks
04-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Really offensive and stupid thread title. That how we roll here?

sneakers
04-23-2010, 08:02 PM
I wonder what he does the other 11 months of the year?

SR
04-23-2010, 08:04 PM
Really offensive and stupid thread title. That how we roll here?

Slang term for cigarette...that's how I took it anyway...Mel Kiper is a cigarette.

claymore
04-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Slang term for cigarette...that's how I took it anyway...Mel Kiper is a cigarette.A stinky ass, disgusting fag/ciggarette.

lgenf
04-23-2010, 08:11 PM
well every second for two straight days he has been sounding like he was Jimmy Claussen's agent

I figured that Claussen has some kind of pictures of Mel doing something bad, and he's blackmailing him - thank GOD someone finally took the kid so Mel can shut up already.

sneakers
04-23-2010, 08:15 PM
Slang term for cigarette...that's how I took it anyway...Mel Kiper is a cigarette.

Also a British meatball, a bundle of twigs/sticks, a method of lace knitting, a 1700's british solder, and an old crotchety women.

Broncolingus
04-23-2010, 09:51 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object3/357/25/n13244687918_4086.jpg

BroncoWave
04-25-2010, 11:47 AM
I wonder what he does the other 11 months of the year?

Breaks down film and begins to analyze next year's prospects. I'm sure what he does is a 365 day a year job. While many of us may not agree with all of his analysis, he can give you every measurable and every stat of every player in the draft and that doesn't all come in a month.

OrangeHoof
04-25-2010, 02:48 PM
Actually, when you hear all these draftniks talk about fluid hips and high butts, you start believing they are all closet fags.

Slick
04-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Fag or not he's a smart SOB. He figured out a way to get paid large sums of money to do nothing but watch film and give his opinion on college football prospects.

Poet
04-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Kiper is a guy who specializes in a field that has a lot of variance. It's ironic because a lot of his critics have the same mentality that he does and hate him only because they're often at odds with his opinion.

I HATE the fact that they push the draft through Kiper bullying McShay around, but those guys know more football than most of us combined.

Even if you loathe Kiper, you have to credit him with making the draft relevant. It wasn't that long ago that the draft hype started and primarily ended with people knowing about who the first round picks were probably going to be.

Now people will go berserk if they think their team missed out on players in the fifth round.

He's been and done good for the NFL.