PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's Michael Smith: Broncos would love to move down. Coming down to M Pouncey or B Graham

Mr D
04-22-2010, 03:56 PM
http://twitter.com/MrMichael_Smith/status/12653104248

They'd love to move down. Coming down to M Pouncey or B Graham RT @LayneMcBride: Who are the Broncos taking at 11? Or will they move down? about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

Lancane
04-22-2010, 04:08 PM
http://twitter.com/MrMichael_Smith/status/12653104248

They'd love to move down. Coming down to M Pouncey or B Graham RT @LayneMcBride: Who are the Broncos taking at 11? Or will they move down? about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

Who?....

Just cause the moron works for a sports media outlet doesn't mean he knows something.

Twitter the new Wikepedia...lol.

Mr D
04-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Who?....

Just cause the moron works for a sports media outlet doesn't mean he knows something.

Twitter the new Wikepedia...lol.

lol Michael Smith is usually right, I'm actually surprised you don't know who he is - he's one of the better ESPN analysts/reporters whatever you want to call him.

SOCALORADO.
04-22-2010, 04:14 PM
lol Michael Smith is usually right, I'm actually surprised you don't know who he is - he's one of the better ESPN analysts/reporters whatever you want to call him.

Sorry but Micheal Smith is NEVER right, and one of the biggest hacks at
E!SPN.

underrated29
04-22-2010, 04:17 PM
E!SPN.

he is right about this though.....

dogfish
04-22-2010, 04:22 PM
i think trading down for pouncey is McDraft's ideal scenario, so this seems pretty credible to me. . . .

Tned
04-22-2010, 04:29 PM
i think trading down for pouncey is McDraft's ideal scenario, so this seems pretty credible to me. . . .

A center in the first round? What does this guy do? Snap it to himself and pick up five yards a carry?

silkamilkamonico
04-22-2010, 04:32 PM
A center in the first round? What does this guy do? Snap it to himself and pick up five yards a carry?

At least he doesn't have us drafting Tebow.

This is the first draft ever that I'm actually not looking forward to in fear of all these guys we could draft with our first pick, and have no business drafting.

arapaho2
04-22-2010, 04:32 PM

a center controls the line blocking...a center against a 3-4 must be able to handle the NT...bolts and chiefs i believe are 3-4 defenses

pouncy with clady ,harris , kuper makes our line dominate for years

dogfish
04-22-2010, 04:33 PM

late first-early second is the typical spot for the top ranked center to come off the board. . . pouncey's stock is probably a little bit elevated due to the tremendous success that team had in the SEC. . .

if we dropped down to #24, for example, i think he'd be a perfectly fine pick there. . .

underrated29
04-22-2010, 04:36 PM
At least he doesn't have us drafting Tebow.

This is the first draft ever that I'm actually not looking forward to in fear of all these guys we could draft with our first pick, and have no business drafting.

Thats how I was last year. I knew we were not going to take a Qb, and successfully called Knowshon.....But because Josh was new to this I was worried and crapping my pants until sanchez and freeman went off the boards.

After that i was happy as a clam.

Tned
04-22-2010, 04:36 PM
a center controls the line blocking...a center against a 3-4 must be able to handle the NT...bolts and chiefs i believe are 3-4 defenses

pouncy with clady ,harris , kuper makes our line dominate for years

I fully understand the importance of a center, I just am not used to them going in the first round. I have seen plenty of supposedly great centers go in the second day of drafts.

rationalfan
04-22-2010, 04:37 PM
E!SPN.

actually, the guy's pretty damn good. a former LA Times (i believe) reporter who's a veteran at burning through the phone lines. plus, he wrote the book that inspired "the blind side," which was actually almost ALL right.

but you knew this, didn't this. i think you're stirring the pot. again.

topscribe
04-22-2010, 04:37 PM

No, but five yards a carry do not happen unless there are holes.

There seemed a dearth of those late last year . . .

-----

BroncoBJ
04-22-2010, 04:49 PM

McDraft? Thats a new one. :elefant:

arapaho2
04-22-2010, 04:51 PM
I fully understand the importance of a center, I just am not used to them going in the first round. I have seen plenty of supposedly great centers go in the second day of drafts.

true but i would rather take a center in the first than tebow...at least pouncy would play

Krugan
04-22-2010, 04:57 PM
My gut, you want Pouncey, you get him before the Steelers pick, so somewhere before 18 I think.

the lastest I heard though is the raiders are talking trading Asomaugh(sp?) for Ben and swaping first round picks.

Heard that on the fan about an hour ago. At least thats the hot rumor atm.

If there is any truth to this, Pouncey may go very early, which would be unreal because the last time a center went that high, blame Ditka.

silkamilkamonico
04-22-2010, 05:07 PM
My gut, you want Pouncey, you get him before the Steelers pick, so somewhere before 18 I think.

the lastest I heard though is the raiders are talking trading Asomaugh(sp?) for Ben and swaping first round picks.

Heard that on the fan about an hour ago. At least thats the hot rumor atm.

If there is any truth to this, Pouncey may go very early, which would be unreal because the last time a center went that high, blame Ditka.

Apparently KC just offered their pick, and their 2nd round pick, for Roethlesberger, Pittsburgh's first round pick, and then their 6th.

Pitt is in love with Suh, who they could possibly be able to get.

Krugan
04-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Apparently KC just offered their pick, and their 2nd round pick, for Roethlesberger, Pittsburgh's first round pick, and then their 6th.

Pitt is in love with Suh, who they could possibly be able to get.

Thats possible as well. They have some holes on that Oline in Pitts, and well there wont be a much better center right now.

Ravage!!!
04-22-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm not big on taking a center in the first round... ESPECIALLY one that hasn't snapped with a QB under center. This guy spent his entire center career snapping shotgun to Tebow.

I'm not big on the Pouncey move in the first. I know its a big body in a position we need...but we can get good centers later in draft

BroncoBJ
04-22-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm not big on taking a center in the first round... ESPECIALLY one that hasn't snapped with a QB under center. This guy spent his entire center career snapping shotgun to Tebow.

I'm not big on the Pouncey move in the first. I know its a big body in a position we need...but we can get good centers later in draft

Thats why were gonna draft Pouncey and Tebow Ravage. Then he can continue snapping the way he did in Florida.

Its all part of the plan. :salute:

Lancane
04-22-2010, 05:45 PM

I like mine better...

McOhShit!

:laugh:

Ravage!!!
04-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Thats why were gonna draft Pouncey and Tebow Ravage. Then he can continue snapping the way he did in Florida.

Its all part of the plan. :salute:

I don't find that funny... not one tiny bit :eek:

Dzone
04-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Just imagine the worst case scenario and that is what mcdingleberry will do tonight. This clown has made one bad decision after another in dismantling this team. If he doenst win this year, he should be axed.

dogfish
04-22-2010, 06:24 PM

McD = McDraft!

:salute:

BroncoBJ
04-22-2010, 06:28 PM
McD = McDraft!

:salute:

:elefant: I like that one though. Better then all the negativity going around.

And damn, so excited now. :elefant: :elefant:

Lancane
04-22-2010, 06:29 PM
:elefant: I like that one though. Better then all the negativity going around.

And damn, so excited now. :elefant: :elefant:

McOhShit was not negative you two bit thug...:lol:

It was a friendly jab, like McOhShit he did that? :laugh:

Ziggy
04-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Thanks McD

Ziggy
04-22-2010, 07:42 PM
He does have patience after all.

rcsodak
04-22-2010, 07:57 PM
late first-early second is the typical spot for the top ranked center to come off the board. . . pouncey's stock is probably a little bit elevated due to the tremendous success that team had in the SEC. . .

if we dropped down to #24, for example, i think he'd be a perfectly fine pick there. . .

Ed Werder just speculated, that Denver could very well draft TWICE in the 1st round.

And B Graham isn't one of them.
*added that myself* *wink*

rcsodak
04-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Just imagine the worst case scenario and that is what mcdingleberry will do tonight. This clown has made one bad decision after another in dismantling this team. If he doenst win this year, he should be axed.

Really?

You mean he took a playoff team and "dismantled" it?

I think if ya'll can call the head coach demeaning names, we should be able to reciprocate in his honor.

I have a great one for you. :coffee: