PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice Ramsey's number change?

BroncoWave
09-10-2007, 09:19 PM
This is probably insignificant to most of you but I was looking at our roster and noticed that Patrick Ramsey changed his number from 8 to 11. I guess he decided that he was sucking so bad in #8 that he had to change it! ;)

broncosinindy
09-10-2007, 09:23 PM
This is probably insignificant to most of you but I was looking at our roster and noticed that Patrick Ramsey changed his number from 8 to 11. I guess he decided that he was sucking so bad in #8 that he had to change it! ;)
Cool.. I like ramsey. i think he should make a suitable back up. Hopefully we dont see him play the entire time he is in denver except preseason.

BroncoWave
09-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Cool.. I like ramsey. i think he should make a suitable back up. Hopefully we dont see him play the entire time he is in denver except preseason.

Or when we're resting out starters after we've clinched homefield! ;) :D

TXBRONC
09-10-2007, 09:37 PM

11 is his original number and he got back because Denver had released Quincy Morgan.

BroncoWave
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
11 is his original number and he got back because Denver had released Quincy Morgan.

Ah, I see. I'd be funny if we resigned Quincy. They could have a MMA match for the number! :D