PDA

View Full Version : Nalen is no longer the weirdest Bronco

r8rh8r
04-26-2008, 03:27 PM
That dubious distinction now belongs to Ryan Clady!

Welcome Ryan! May your on-the-field acumens be just as unique as your personality!

r8rh8r
04-26-2008, 03:32 PM
With so many offensive lineman hanging around there is a good chance that Cherilus lasts until the second round. I'd love to land both Clady and Cherilus!

Requiem / The Dagda
04-26-2008, 03:33 PM
I was right again. Yes.

r8rh8r
04-26-2008, 03:35 PM
I was right again. Yes.

Want a cookie?:beer:

Requiem / The Dagda
04-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Want a cookie?:beer:

A hug from you would be nice, I'm just relieved. :)

claymore
04-26-2008, 03:36 PM
I was right again. Yes.So was 8 thousand other mocks. :rolleyes:

LMFAO!

DenBronx
04-26-2008, 03:36 PM
this was the smart choice fot the broncos. running back was the sexy choice but ot was the smart one. protect the freakin quarterback and you will see cutler do some amazing things in the nfl. most of our o-line greats are all getting older and retiring. this is another move in the right direction to rebuilding this team. this also helps our running game. henry will be the answer next year for our rb.

and your right....clady is an odd duck...but im glad he's a bronco. he might need a year at right tackle though to help develop a bit. but i do think he will transition just fine to left tackle when the time is right.

r8rh8r
04-26-2008, 03:40 PM
A hug from you would be nice, I'm just relieved. :)

:hug:

r8rh8r
04-26-2008, 03:42 PM
this was the smart choice fot the broncos. running back was the sexy choice but ot was the smart one. protect the freakin quarterback and you will see cutler do some amazing things in the nfl. most of our o-line greats are all getting older and retiring. this is another move in the right direction to rebuilding this team. this also helps our running game. henry will be the answer next year for our rb.

and your right....clady is an odd duck...but im glad he's a bronco. he might need a year at right tackle though to help develop a bit. but i do think he will transition just fine to left tackle when the time is right.

Clady was the only tackle prospect I liked at #12. Denver could have let Arizona or Detroit move up and still been guaranteed Clady, Mendenhall, Stewart, or Albert. I was surprised they didn't move down.

I'm very happy with the pick. With Otah and Albert still on the board the odds of Denver landing Cherilus are increasing rapidly. I'd be happier than a pig in shit we landed him at #42.

DenBronx
04-26-2008, 04:03 PM
Clady was the only tackle prospect I liked at #12. Denver could have let Arizona or Detroit move up and still been guaranteed Clady, Mendenhall, Stewart, or Albert. I was surprised they didn't move down.

I'm very happy with the pick. With Otah and Albert still on the board the odds of Denver landing Cherilus are increasing rapidly. I'd be happier than a pig in shit we landed him at #42.

you want two ot's in the first two rounds???

r8rh8r
04-26-2008, 04:06 PM
you want two ot's in the first two rounds???

Cherilus is a guard or right tackle. He's also off the board. I don't <i>want</i> two offensive lineman, but I do want the best player's available.

For my money I'll take Curtis Lofton at #42.

LRtagger
04-26-2008, 07:23 PM
listen to his post pick interview ROFL WOW

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

under audio/video tab

Watchthemiddle
04-26-2008, 07:48 PM
So was 8 thousand other mocks. :rolleyes:

LMFAO!

:ROFL:

shank
04-26-2008, 08:50 PM
listen to his post pick interview ROFL WOW

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

under audio/video tab

he's functionally retarded. let's hope it doesn't affect his play.