PDA

View Full Version : I miss football

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-21-2010, 06:39 AM
I have ESPN on my radio 24 hours a day (I love radio), and it seems like i've been watching path to the draft on NFL Network foreeeeeveerrr. So my question is, when the **** do we get to see some football? Even if the broncos suck this year I still want to seem them play. noooooow. I miss noodle arm and noyards and napolean. I want to see alphonso not cover shit. So what if the team has some problems? so what if there have been some missteps? I want some broncos fooootballlllln owwwwwwww

Mods I won't be mad if you delete this as I doubt it's going anywhere.

When Do I get to see dawkins level guys and dumervil make rivers piss his pants? foooootballll

MileHighCrew
04-21-2010, 08:14 AM
CFL season starts in June. I know it isn't the same but it is a good hold me over until

Grover
04-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Part of the CBA negotiations next year will be to place a value on the TV rights to broadcast off season weight room training. Players Association wants 73% of the revenue, and the Owners are having difficulty agreeing to that large of a share.

If things get worked out, and eventually they will, there's plans to fly other teams around to their competitors practice facilities, and have televised lifting events all throughout the off season. Because everyone wants to see guys in shorts sweating.

That way, we could pretty much have televised football style events, 24/7 all year long. :faint:

OK, time for someone to call BS.