PDA

View Full Version : Which game should I go to this season?

Italianmobstr7
04-20-2010, 10:21 PM
So I know this isn't a tailgating/Party thread, but I figured it was the best place to put it since it involves traveling to Denver and going to a game. I'm pretty torn on which game I should go to, but I've narrowed it down to 3. I was really hoping we were going to get the season opening MNF game against Oakland but we didn't so my plans have got to change. I would go to week 2 against Seattle but my best friends wedding is that weekend so that's a no go, as I'm making a 5 day trip to Denver this year. So here's the games, and here's the order of importance on my selection.

Importance:
1. We WIN or at least play a team that a likely win is against
2. Weather - I don't want to freeze my ass off if i don't have to. I know Sept. is usually nice. Went to the Dallas game Oct. 4 last year and it was fine for the first half, then very chilly during the 2nd half. Obviously weather is secondary. I'm hardcore enough to stand the weather, but I'm bringing some friends who are more casual fans and may not want to bear the weather. I kind of feel like telling them to just bring a couple coats, and maybe I will.

Games:

Wk 3 Sep. 26 vs Indianapolis
Wk 7 Oct. 24 vs Oakland Raiders

EDIT*** Had to wipe the NYJ off the list. One of the people coming with me has school and that's smack dab in the middle of the first semester which means tests and papers. Either Oakland or Indy...

Any advice, pros and cons are welcome. I'm leaning towards the Raiders game, but it would be pretty cool to see Peyton Manning live and in person too. So what do you guys and gals think? Help me out please!

Magnificent Seven
04-20-2010, 11:10 PM
Definitely Colts vs. Broncos game. Biggest game at home.

Italianmobstr7
04-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the reply Mag 7. I thought about the Colts but I think it will be very tough to get a win against them, and also it won't work out with the people I'm going with schedule. I've decided to go to the Raiders game. Making plans and reservations this upcoming week. I'm stoked!