PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos 2010 Schedule...

BroncoBJ
04-20-2010, 06:00 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=10045

Didn't see a thread of it released. I like the last 2 games at home especially at home vs San Diego. But damn a 3 game stretch on the road and opening on the road again. And then our only MNF game on the road vs San Diego. :fight:

Italianmobstr7
04-20-2010, 06:00 PM

2010 PRESEASON SCHEDULE
WEEK DAY DATE OPPONENT SITE TIME TV
1 Sun. Aug. 15 at Cincinnati Paul Brown Stadium 1 p.m. EDT KCNC-TV (CBS4)
2 Sat. Aug. 21 DETROIT INVESCO Field at Mile High 7 p.m. MDT KCNC-TV (CBS4)
3 Sun. Aug. 29 PITTSBURGH INVESCO Field at Mile High 6 p.m. MDT FOX (National)
4 Thu. Sep. 2 at Minnesota Mall of America Field at H.H.H. Metrodome 7 p.m. CDT KCNC-TV (CBS4)

2010 REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE
1 Sun. Sept. 12 at Jacksonville Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1 p.m. EDT CBS
2 Sun. Sept. 19 SEATTLE INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 p.m. MDT FOX
3 Sun. Sept. 26 INDIANAPOLIS INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 p.m. MDT CBS
4 Sun. Oct. 3 at Tennessee LP Field 12 p.m. CDT CBS
5 Sun. Oct. 10 at Baltimore M&T Bank Stadium 1 p.m. EDT CBS
6 Sun. Oct. 17 NEW YORK JETS INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 p.m. MDT CBS
7 Sun. Oct. 24 OAKLAND INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 p.m. MDT CBS
8 Sun. Oct. 31 at San Francisco Wembley Stadium (London) 5 p.m. GMT CBS
9 BYE
10 Sun. Nov. 14 KANSAS CITY INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 p.m. MST CBS
11 Mon. Nov. 22 at San Diego Qualcomm Stadium 5:30 p.m. PST ESPN (National)
12 Sun. Nov. 28 ST. LOUIS INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 p.m. MST FOX*
13 Sun. Dec. 5 at Kansas City Arrowhead Stadium 12 p.m. CST CBS*
14 Sun. Dec. 12 at Arizona University of Phoenix Stadium 2:15 p.m. MST CBS*
15 Sun. Dec. 19 at Oakland Oakland Coliseum 1:15 p.m. PST CBS*
16 Sun. Dec. 26 HOUSTON INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 p.m. MST CBS*
17 Sun. Jan. 2 SAN DIEGO INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 p.m. MST CBS*

Northman
04-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Awesome, 3 threads about the schedule. LMAO

UnderArmour
04-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Only 1 prime time game? Guess we're the dark horse again this year.

BroncoBJ
04-20-2010, 06:06 PM
Awesome, 3 threads about the schedule. LMAO

Its better to have 3 threads then 0 threads. :salute:

NightTrainLayne
04-20-2010, 06:07 PM

We seem to play better as the dark horse.

weazel
04-20-2010, 06:08 PM
damn! ****!

weazel
04-20-2010, 06:09 PM
we need a merge

claymore
04-20-2010, 06:10 PM
I hate Fl games in Sept.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-20-2010, 06:10 PM
we need a merge

of what?

BroncoBJ
04-20-2010, 06:11 PM
we need a merge

Cosigned. :salute: I knew I shouldn't have posted it. I saw it and then came here 4 minutes later and it wasn't posted so I figured I'd post it :lol: Then they all come out.

weazel
04-20-2010, 06:11 PM
I was really hoping that they would be playing Jacksonville between November 28 and December 19... I wanted to catch the game while I was down there. damn...

Spiritguy
04-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Dang, 5 of the 6 AFC-W games are in the 2nd half of the season. Interesting we close the year with two home games.

broncophan
at first glance.......I think the second half of our schedule looks easier than the first half of our schedule.

BigBroncLove
The continual drought of week 1 home openers for the Broncos continue. I know the reasons behind it.... scheduling conflicts on week 1 for our time zone and CBS, blah blah blah. I think the fans and team have waited long enough to have a week 1 home opener again.

Like the season though. Seems like a lot of the teams projected to be tougher currently are away games, but it seems the front half of the schedule looks harder currently then the back half. It did, to a degree, look the same way last year but since the seasons are won or lost in November and December usually I'd prefer to have the easier part of the schedule there (at least it looks easier right now). Especially with the Broncos collapses the last few years in the back end of the season. Looking forward to the Jets/Broncos game at Invesco though. Should be a good romp...

BroncoBJ
04-20-2010, 06:14 PM
I hate Fl games in Sept.

Why? The weather is usually nice :lol:

BroncoWave
04-20-2010, 06:17 PM
Why? The weather is usually nice :lol:

Because we almost always lose there early in the year. Although that was all during the Shanahan days. McDaniels knows nothing of losing in September as a head coach!

Spiritguy
04-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Here's a few interesting bits of info from the link provided by Mobster

Denver's opponents this season sport a combined 2009 record of 124-132-0 -- the 24th toughest schedule in the league.

For the 19th consecutive year, the Broncos will make at least one appearance on Monday Night Football, the longest active streak in the league. The streak of appearances on the program is the longest active streak in the NFL and is tied for the second-longest streak in league history.

With the Indianapolis Colts on the schedule, it marks the 11th consecutive season the Broncos have played at least one of the previous season's two Super Bowl teams.

MileHighCrew
04-20-2010, 06:25 PM
@KC in Dec and Chargers last week, just knew that would happen

Italianmobstr7
04-20-2010, 06:26 PM
This schedule pretty much sucks for me. I really wanted Denver to open at home so I could enjoy the nice Denver weather. I would go in week 2 but my best friends Wedding is that weekend so that's a no go. I don't really want to see us play the Colts but looks like that's what may happen. Now hoping to go to Denver vs Oakland on Oct. 24, but that game may not work out for everyone going.... SMH at why we couldn't get 1 of the opening Monday Night games.

BroncoWave
04-20-2010, 06:28 PM
This schedule pretty much sucks for me. I really wanted Denver to open at home so I could enjoy the nice Denver weather. I would go in week 2 but my best friends Wedding is that weekend so that's a no go. I don't really want to see us play the Colts but looks like that's what may happen. Now hoping to go to Denver vs Oakland on Oct. 24, but that game may not work out for everyone going.... SMH at why we couldn't get 1 of the opening Monday Night games.

Why would we deserve it?

BigBroncLove
04-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Why would we deserve it?

Given CBS's issues with broadcasting a live NFL opener for Denver in MST is the biggest reason the Broncos have not had a season 1 opener in what... 6 seasons? I forget how many....

The only way the Broncos likely land a home opener in week 1 is on monday night/sunday night football given CBS's contract for AFC games and their refusal to play a MST timed home opener live given scheduling conflicts (CBS shows the U.S. Open Tennis and the time the Broncos play conflicts directly with that).

Italianmobstr7
04-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Why would we deserve it?

Why do the CHIEFS deserve it? We were 8-8 last year, they were 4-12...

This is the 6th straight year we open on the road, that's why we deserve it. They could've put us on Sunday or Monday Night. I'm a little frustrated because it definitely puts a kink in my plans for my trip to Denver. Oh well though, I'm going to a game no matter what.

Broncolingus
04-20-2010, 06:41 PM
That schedule 'seems' a lot tougher than 24th in the league...

...AND I am so friggin sick of going to Baltimore.

Put the GD loss in the column now, save the trip, rest the players, and start planning for the following week.

Broncolingus
04-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Cosigned. :salute: I knew I shouldn't have posted it. I saw it and then came here 4 minutes later and it wasn't posted so I figured I'd post it :lol: Then they all come out.

All is good, brother...

Pls merge this beeaatch, MODS...

BroncoBJ
04-20-2010, 06:54 PM
All is good, brother...

Pls merge this beeaatch, MODS...

I just feel really bad man. I tried to post the schedule incase some people didn't see it and people got upset. Life sucks :tsk:

broncobryce
04-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Why is it we play the Colts every ******* year?

Medford Bronco
04-20-2010, 07:48 PM

What did Denver do last year to deserve more?

To go from 5-0 to 8-8 does not promote National games does it?

As long as we win who cares if they are at 10 am or midnight

HORSEPOWER 56
04-20-2010, 07:53 PM
WooHoo! I get first look at the new and improved "team" Broncos! I've gotta make sure I get good seats so I can hurl insults at McDaniels all game and maybe he'll flip me off on TV! (j/k)

Seriously though, it's pretty exciting to know that I'll get to see the Broncos live this year. I haven't been able to since last time they were down here ('05). :beer:

HORSEPOWER 56
04-20-2010, 07:58 PM
Anybody know when tickets go on sale? My wife is talking all crazy like she wants to fly me to Denver for our anniversary this year to catch a game at Invesco since I've never been (happens to be the weekend we play Indy). Gotta start reserving my hotel and airline tickets! :whoo:

Have I told you guys lately that my wife is the shiznit?

Nomad
04-20-2010, 08:14 PM

Put the GD loss in the column now, save the trip, rest the players, and start planning for the following week.

This sounds like me but you forgot to add by double digits:D! But North wants to go to the game so it shall be played!!

T.K.O.
04-20-2010, 08:15 PM
i realize the schedule is formed with some 3 year criteria,but how the hell does a team like the lions draw the 13th easiest schedule ? while the bolts have the 29th after winning the division multiple years in a row ?
that seems crazy to me .
the lions should get to play the rams and raiders alternating weeks:laugh:

Broncolingus
04-20-2010, 08:23 PM
This sounds like me but you forgot to add by double digits:D! But North wants to go to the game so it shall be played!!

NS, huh?

Gosh, I hate the friggin Ravens...:mad:

BroncoBJ
04-20-2010, 10:52 PM
What did Denver do last year to deserve more?

To go from 5-0 to 8-8 does not promote National games does it?

As long as we win who cares if they are at 10 am or midnight

Well apparantly going 5-0 to 8-8 does warrant primetime games.

As the Giants went from 5-0 last season to 8-8 at the end of the season and have 4 total primetime games this year. Guess it does promote it huh?

However Denver went from 6-0 to 8-8 and have 3 fewer primetime games. :fight:

:confused:

Lonestar
04-21-2010, 12:33 AM
Inside the 2010 Schedule
The Broncos have had a complete overhaul since coach Josh McDaniels was hired. Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Mike Nolan are out. The new-look Broncos started strong last season before fading, and will be tested early in 2010.
HQ video delivered by Akamai
Denver Broncos 2010 Schedule
Wk Date Matchup TV Time
1 Sun, Sept. 12 at Jacksonville Jaguars CBS 1 p.m.
2 Sun, Sept. 19 vs. Seattle Seahawks FOX 4:05 p.m.
3 Sun, Sept. 26 vs. Indianapolis Colts CBS 4:15 p.m.
4 Sun, Oct. 3 at Tennessee Titans CBS 1 p.m.
5 Sun, Oct. 10 at Baltimore Ravens CBS 1 p.m.
6 Sun, Oct. 17 vs. New York Jets CBS 4:05 p.m.
7 Sun, Oct. 24 vs. Oakland Raiders CBS 4:15 p.m.
8 Sun, Oct. 31 at San Francisco 49ers CBS 1 p.m.
9 Bye
10 Sun, Nov. 14 vs. Kansas City Chiefs CBS 4:05 p.m.
11 Mon, Nov. 22 at San Diego Chargers ESPN 8:30 p.m.
12 Sun, Nov. 28 vs. St. Louis Rams FOX 4:15 p.m.
13 Sun, Dec. 5 at Kansas City Chiefs CBS 1 p.m.
14 Sun, Dec. 12 at Arizona Cardinals CBS 4:15 p.m.
15 Sun, Dec. 19 at Oakland Raiders CBS 4:15 p.m.
16 Sun, Dec. 26 vs. Houston Texans CBS 4:05 p.m.
17 Sun, Jan. 2 vs. San Diego Chargers CBS 4:15 p.m.

3 Key Moments
Week 7: vs. Raiders
The Broncos and Raiders rivalry might be the most intense of all the former AFL teams, possibly in all of the NFL. Denver could have some extra motivation coming in. The Broncos were 8-5 and fighting for a playoff berth last season before the Raiders knocked them off, seemingly ending the Broncos' season right there.
Week 8: at 49ers (in London)
The Broncos have been selected to take part in the NFL's International Series, and will play the 49ers in London. This game comes in a three-game stretch where the Broncos face teams that didn't reach the playoffs last season. Denver needs to take advantage of this part of the schedule to build momentum.
Week 11: at Chargers
The Broncos will play the Chargers in the team's lone primetime game. Denver and San Diego have battled for the top spot in the AFC West over the last three years. The Broncos will need to win here if they want to remain in the mix again. The teams split the series last season.
Caught a Break
The Broncos will get a chance to get out of the gate fast with a couple of winnable games against the Jaguars and Seahawks to open the season. Denver needs to sweep this stretch because the road does not get any easier the following week. A 2-0 start is almost a must if the Broncos want to compete with the Chargers in the AFC West or vie for a wild-card spot.
Rough Stretch
The Broncos play host to the Colts in Week 3 only to follow that up with road games at Tennessee and Baltimore before returning home to face the Jets. Denver got off to a hot start in 2009, racing out to a 6-0 mark. The Broncos will be hard-pressed to match that accomplishment with such a tough slate against three playoff teams and one of the hottest teams to close out last season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8173c2d5&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

good video

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d8173974e/A-look-at-the-2010-Broncos-Schedule

MileHighCrew
04-21-2010, 09:25 AM
I think we have more t complain about then the schedule, but how to the Broncos start on the road for the 6th time in a row in Jacksonville and the Radiers don't travel futher east then Denver all season?

Northman
04-21-2010, 09:30 AM

Im still going to go to that game. lol

T.K.O.
04-21-2010, 10:32 AM
I think we have more t complain about then the schedule, but how to the Broncos start on the road for the 6th time in a row in Jacksonville and the Radiers don't travel futher east then Denver all season?

not to mention london..... but hey they realize the raiders fans are fleeing the ship and are trying to avoid blackouts.so they have to try and make the season as easy as possible for them:laugh:
at any rate i think we will do well.
the second half of the season is tougher than the first and is where the division will be decided,the broncos focus has got to be on playing better late,so maybe this year (for the 1st time in a long time) the team will be bigger ,stronger and more focused for the stretch run.
at least the league was kind enough to put the bye week after the trip abroad.

MileHighCrew
04-21-2010, 10:41 AM
not to mention london..... but hey they realize the raiders fans are fleeing the ship and are trying to avoid blackouts.so they have to try and make the season as easy as possible for them:laugh:
at any rate i think we will do well.
the second half of the season is tougher than the first and is where the division will be decided,the broncos focus has got to be on playing better late,so maybe this year (for the 1st time in a long time) the team will be bigger ,stronger and more focused for the stretch run.
at least the league was kind enough to put the bye week after the trip abroad.

Fair enough but it seems the league office is trying to make up for Al Davis.

underrated29
04-21-2010, 12:13 PM

2010 PRESEASON SCHEDULE
1 Sun. Aug. 15 at Cincinnati Paul Brown Stadium 1 p.m. EDT KCNC-TV (CBS4)
2 Sat. Aug. 21 DETROIT INVESCO Field at Mile High 7 p.m. MDT KCNC-TV (CBS4)
3 Sun. Aug. 29 PITTSBURGH INVESCO Field at Mile High 6 p.m. MDT FOX (National)
4 Thu. Sep. 2 at Minnesota Mall of America Field at H.H.H. Metrodome 7 p.m. CDT KCNC-TV (CBS4)

2010 REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE
1 Sun. Sept. 12 at Jacksonville Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1 p.m. EDT CBS
2 Sun. Sept. 19 SEATTLE INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 p.m. MDT FOX
3 Sun. Sept. 26 INDIANAPOLIS INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 p.m. MDT CBS
4 Sun. Oct. 3 at Tennessee LP Field 12 p.m. CDT CBS
5 Sun. Oct. 10 at Baltimore M&T Bank Stadium 1 p.m. EDT CBS
6 Sun. Oct. 17 NEW YORK JETS INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 p.m. MDT CBS
7 Sun. Oct. 24 OAKLAND INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 p.m. MDT CBS
8 Sun. Oct. 31 at San Francisco Wembley Stadium (London) 5 p.m. GMT CBS
9 BYE
10 Sun. Nov. 14 KANSAS CITY INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 p.m. MST CBS
11 Mon. Nov. 22 at San Diego Qualcomm Stadium 5:30 p.m. PST ESPN (National)
12 Sun. Nov. 28 ST. LOUIS INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 p.m. MST FOX*
13 Sun. Dec. 5 at Kansas City Arrowhead Stadium 12 p.m. CST CBS*
14 Sun. Dec. 12 at Arizona University of Phoenix Stadium 2:15 p.m. MST CBS*
15 Sun. Dec. 19 at Oakland Oakland Coliseum 1:15 p.m. PST CBS*
16 Sun. Dec. 26 HOUSTON INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:05 p.m. MST CBS*
17 Sun. Jan. 2 SAN DIEGO INVESCO Field at Mile High 2:15 p.m. MST CBS*

jax- loss
sea- win
ind-loss
ten- win
balt- loss
nyj- win
oak-win
9rs- loss
KC-win
San-loss
stl-win
kc-win
AZ-win
oak-win
hou-win
San-win

I see us going 11-5 in the exact opposite fashion as we have been playing the last couple years... Start out a bit slow, but then go on a nice little 6 game win streak.

T.K.O.
04-21-2010, 12:19 PM
jax- loss
sea- win
ind-loss
ten- win
balt- loss
nyj- win
oak-win
9rs- loss
KC-win
San-loss
stl-win
kc-win
AZ-win
oak-win
hou-win
San-win

I see us going 11-5 in the exact opposite fashion as we have been playing the last couple years... Start out a bit slow, but then go on a nice little 6 game win streak.

i agree,no way we have another meltdown.it's just too hard to take.i would rather be 4-4 and then get it rolling than watch another pathetic 2nd half of the season.we've tried new players,new coaches and new schemes.what we need on this team is a "new attitude" and i think that's whats coming this year !!!!

LawDog
04-21-2010, 12:40 PM

Um, huh? I busted out my globe and sure enough, Kansas City is east of Denver and I'm pretty sure Oakland has a road game against KC this year - just like every year... Not to mention road trips for the faiders to JAX and PITT and one or two other cities east of DEN.

Why all the complaining about the road opener? We are 3-2 on opening day over the past 5 years on the road. If you want to complain, opening on the road in Florida sux - the '05 loss in Miami with the stiffling heat and humidity was a killer. Let hope JAX is not a repeat...

In any event, there is no way we go 6-0 to start the season this year.

underrated29
04-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Um, huh? I busted out my globe and sure enough, Kansas City is east of Denver and I'm pretty sure Oakland has a road game against KC this year - just like every year... Not to mention road trips for the faiders to JAX and PITT and one or two other cities east of DEN.

Why all the complaining about the road opener? We are 3-2 on opening day over the past 5 years on the road. If you want to complain, opening on the road in Florida sux - the '05 loss in Miami with the stiffling heat and humidity was a killer. Let hope JAX is not a repeat...

In any event, there is no way we go 6-0 to start the season this year.

If we do Then I calculate that we will end up about 14-2 or 15-1 then. But the soft part of the schedule comes in the last 7 weeks or so.