PDA

View Full Version : Broncosforums 2010 draft predictions

WARHORSE
04-19-2010, 07:19 PM
List 10 predictions you think are going to take place in the upcoming draft. You must include one "SHOCKER".

The predictions cant be about the top four picks unless youre predicting something other than Rams-Bradford, Detroit-Suh, Tampa-McCoy or Redskins-Okung.

Also, no lame general predictions......

Everything else is game.

10 Things I predict will happen on the 2010 draft day:

1. We will not pick at 11.

2. We will not pick at both the two second round picks we now have....we will move off one of those.

3. Clausen does not make it past 10.

4. The Raiders SUCK, and Al Davis muffs the pick. (Probably Pierre Paul)

5. Seattle will take Morgan at 6.

6. Greenbay will move up.

7. Pierre Paul falls out of top 20.

8. One of our 2011 selections will be dealt away, or we will aquire another.

9. Crompton goes within 3.

10. Lastly......my SHOCKER......drum roll please..........the Rams deal the 1st pick to Cleveland.

dogfish
04-19-2010, 07:37 PM
1. We will make at least one pick within the first three rounds that leaves me asking "who the **** is that??" We always seem to.

2. Brandon Spikes will be this year's Mr. Freefall. He will not go in the first three rounds.

3. 35% of Broncos Forums already hates our picks, and 62% more are lining up their defense strategy and excuses. The rest of us will let you know what we think of our draft after it actually happens.

4. Somebody will draft Jason Pierre-Paul at least a full round higher than he should go.

5. If Pouncey gets past Pittsburgh, he's a Bronco.

6. Next year's picks are in the process of burning a hole in McD's pockets. At least one of our top three from next year will be spent this weekend.

7. We will pick twice in the first round.

8. Eric Decker will make a lot of teams regret passing on him for flashier receivers.

9. For all the talk about the great depth of this OT class, five years from now not one of this year's draftees will be considered a true premium left tackle.

10. **Shocker** Al Davis will make a good pick. By accident.

nevcraw
04-19-2010, 08:22 PM
1. NE aquires more pics than Karma should allow.
2. we take a TE in the draft
3. My man crush shipley does not become a Bronco (reverse jinx)
4. Gerheart Hillis Jr. will be a bronco 4 rounds ahead of where hillis was taken
5. Tebow will go in the 1st round - 3 rounds early
6. denver does not trade a pick
7. denver takes a CB within the first 3 picks
8. the chiefs draft a QB
9. Clausen goes to Seattle at 14
10. The 3 day draft annoys viewers.. Goodell will anounce to keep it the same for next year

Broncolingus
04-19-2010, 09:16 PM
“JESUS H. C*****!”

"WHY HAS THERE BEEN 3 POSTS AND NOT A SINGLE NEGATIVE REFERENCE TO McD!!!???"

"WHY AREN'T YOU ALL CRITIZING McD PROFUSELY!!!???"

"WHY AREN'T YOU STOPING McD's GUTS OUT!!!???"

“WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB-NUTS!!!???”

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3KIJt17keOY/R5vEEha1_SI/AAAAAAAAAmk/YAWCBaINnt4/s320/full-metal-jacket-sergeant.jpg

(...sorry, War - got carried away I guess...)

dogfish
04-19-2010, 09:17 PM
“JESUS H. C*****!”

"WHY HAS THERE BEEN 3 POSTS AND NOT A SINGLE NEGATIVE REFERENCE TO McD!!!???"

"WHY AREN'T YOU ALL CRITIZING McD PROFUSELY!!!???"

"WHY AREN'T YOU STOPING McD's GUTS OUT!!!???"

“WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB-NUTS!!!???”

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3KIJt17keOY/R5vEEha1_SI/AAAAAAAAAmk/YAWCBaINnt4/s320/full-metal-jacket-sergeant.jpg

(...sorry, War - got carried away I guess...)

dude. . . go grab a brew and relax. . . you're all uptight about this mcD stuff. . . .

:D

BroncoBJ
04-19-2010, 09:25 PM
1. Raiders will Draft Pierre-Paul or Taylor Mays with thier pick. :eek:
2. The Redskins will not take Okung and might trade down and get a different Linemen.
3. Jimmy Claussen will be a Bill.
4. Denver will draft 3 players from the same school.
5. Denver will take the best player available with pick #11 regaurdless of position. ( even tho I have us taking McClain).
6. Tim Tebow will be drafted before McCoy.
7. We WILL NOT Draft a TE this year. But will get an undrafted Free Agent.
8. Shocker #1: Dez Bryant will fall in the draft and the Patriots will draft him either by trading up or at #22.
9. Shocker #2: Big Ben will be traded on draft day. ( Maybe to the Raiders :eek: )
10. Shocker #3: The Biggest shocker of them all.... Ryan Clady and Eddie Royal wil be traded on draft day and the Broncos fan base will lose even more fans and this message board will explode. :coffee:

dogfish
04-19-2010, 09:29 PM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4465/theshocker.png (http://img35.imageshack.us/i/theshocker.png/)

Broncolingus
04-19-2010, 09:30 PM
dude. . . go grab a brew and relax. . . you're all uptight about this mcD stuff. . . .

I just can't stand it, Dog...

This friggin McD has ruined everything!!!

Everything, everything, everything!!!

We'd have for sure been in the Super Bowl this year if HE hadn't come along!

It just pisses me off!

Flippin Idiot!

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Napoleon-Dynamite-napoleon-dynamite-117747_356_367.jpg

HORSEPOWER 56
04-19-2010, 09:36 PM

And the "supporters" say the "haters" need to get a grip...

1. Our pick at #11 turns out to be someone that nobody wanted at 11 (Tebow).
2. Both second rounders are traded to move back into the 1st to draft a second round talent not named Pouncey or Iupati.
3. We select mostly people that nobody has ever heard of
4. McDaniels trades our natural second rounder from next year to move up in the third this year to draft a 5th round or later talent
5. All the McDaniels "haters" bash every pick
6. All the McDaniels "supporters" are confused at first, but then find reasons why they should and will defend every pick
7. All the fence sitters continue to adopt the "wait and see" approach
8. McDaniels receives a draft Grade of D from Kiper.
9. We sign a bunch of UDFAs that give some comfort but probably won't make the team
10. Josh blames someone other than himself when criticized by the media for the draft.

All in all, I'm actually more afraid than I am excited for Thursday. It's almost like covering your eyes and peeking through your fingers.

Lancane
04-19-2010, 10:18 PM
1. Denver will take Dez Bryant at the 11th overall pick and will be cheered by the spectators at Radio City music hall.

2. The Broncos will trade a pick from next years draft with a pick from this years draft to nab Tim Tebow.

3. 'Orton's Army' is flabbergasted, sullen and eventually feel depreciated when Kyle Orton is traded to Pittsburgh after we draft Tebow, and for nothing more then a fifth round pick.

4. Denver waits until the fifth round to nab a center.

5. The Broncos use a fourth round pick to get Tebow one of his favorite targets: Aaron Hernandez.

6. Tebow is named the starter the minute he's drafted!!! :shocked:

7. Klis of the Denver Post is so turned on by McDaniels that he tries to give him a blowjob after what he announces is an ingenius draft. :lol:

8. McDaniels is caught on camera yelling at Xanders "Were just trying to build a damn team with this motherf'n draft!"

9. Janet Jackson will make an appearence and her dress will come undone with the announcement that Denver drafted Tebow.

10. Jr. throws a crowbar at his T.V. by the end of the third round, Top is put on oxygen after having an anxiety attack and Elevation ***** slaps his momma when they announce we have drafted Tebow.

:lol:

Dirk
04-20-2010, 06:07 AM
I couldn't come up with ten...but the biggest shocker of them all......

All of Broncos Forums love each one of McD and Xman's picks in this years draft. :shocked:

SOCALORADO.
04-20-2010, 07:44 AM
1. Dez Bryant will be a Bronco @ #11.
2. DEN will move back up into the 1st, and nab Tebow, using a mixture of this years, and next years picks. Possibly a player will be used.
3. Orton will be traded. (Or released by the end of day 2)
4. A center will be taken in the 4th.
5. This place will turn into Thunderdome. Total Chaos.

MileHighCrew
04-20-2010, 08:25 AM
1. Broncos trade 1st and 2 second round picks to move to #1 and draft Bradford
2. McD decides he don't need no stinking franchise QB and trades Bradford for a #1 next year and a fifth.
3. Broncos trade next years 1st from Bradford trade to move into the second round to draft Tim Tebow.
4. Clay loses it and decided to take out McD for the good of the Broncos

CrazyHorse
04-20-2010, 10:29 AM
Do I need 10?

1. We draft Dez Bryant @11
2. We also draft Tim Tebow(Simms and Brandstater will be gone or practice Squad)
3. People will be upset with both picks
4. But they will turn out to be pretty good
5. We get a punter likely UFA

I'll ad more later if I think of any.

underrated29
04-20-2010, 11:23 AM
see my sig...

dez,spoon,graham,cody,tebow,benn,pounce- Out of those 7 players look for us to end up with 3 of them.

Tebow will go before the end of the first round....

Either the pats or jets will trade up to nab bryant. Hopefully its with us and he is still on the board at 11...

BigBroncLove
04-20-2010, 03:39 PM
1. Four years from now, 2nd rounders this year will outshine those taken in the first round.

2. Terrence Cody doesn't make it past the Chargers at #28.

3. Jonathan Dwyer is a legitimate NFL running back.

4. The number of football stories from journalists and analysts between thursday (round 1) and friday (round 2-3) will border on stupidity.

5. Woody Paige, no matter who is picked, will still be an egotistical idiot.

6. The Eagles use their multiple picks in the first two rounds to move around.

7. AJ Smith makes Seattle wish they had that second round pick back for Whitehurst.

8. The number of rookie holdouts this year will be fewer and the length of their holdouts will be shorter.

9. Pittsburgh drafts a QB this year.

10. People will expect to much from rookies in year one... as usual.

dogfish
04-24-2010, 12:29 AM
1. We will make at least one pick within the first three rounds that leaves me asking "who the **** is that??" We always seem to.

i knew who beadles was, but the pick did leave me scratching my head a bit. . .

2. Brandon Spikes will be this year's Mr. Freefall. He will not go in the first three rounds.

nope. . .

3. 35% of Broncos Forums already hates our picks, and 62% more are lining up their defense strategy and excuses. The rest of us will let you know what we think of our draft after it actually happens.

yep. . .

4. Somebody will draft Jason Pierre-Paul at least a full round higher than he should go.

IMO, yep. . .

5. If Pouncey gets past Pittsburgh, he's a Bronco.

moot-- he didn't get past Pitt. . .

6. Next year's picks are in the process of burning a hole in McD's pockets. At least one of our top three from next year will be spent this weekend.

i'm impressed, he actually managed to keep his dick in his pants. . .

7. We will pick twice in the first round.

sure did. . .

8. Eric Decker will make a lot of teams regret passing on him for flashier receivers.

i feel especially good about this one. . . . :D :D

9. For all the talk about the great depth of this OT class, five years from now not one of this year's draftees will be considered a true premium left tackle.

we shall see. . .

10. **Shocker** Al Davis will make a good pick. By accident.

they actually made more than one. . . :tsk:

at least as good as your average drunken monkey. . .

Ravage!!!
04-24-2010, 12:34 AM
agree with everything, except the part where you said McD managed to keep his dick in his pants. I think he stepped all over it.

WARHORSE
04-24-2010, 06:40 AM
Lots of good predictions except the ones I put out there............heh.

Good job fallers..........;)

BroncoBJ
04-24-2010, 07:55 PM
1. Raiders will Draft Pierre-Paul or Taylor Mays with thier pick. :eek:
2. The Redskins will not take Okung and might trade down and get a different Linemen.
3. Jimmy Claussen will be a Bill.
4. Denver will draft 3 players from the same school.
5. Denver will take the best player available with pick #11 regaurdless of position. ( even tho I have us taking McClain).
6. Tim Tebow will be drafted before McCoy.
7. We WILL NOT Draft a TE this year. But will get an undrafted Free Agent.
8. Shocker #1: Dez Bryant will fall in the draft and the Patriots will draft him either by trading up or at #22.
9. Shocker #2: Big Ben will be traded on draft day. ( Maybe to the Raiders :eek: )
10. Shocker #3: The Biggest shocker of them all.... Ryan Clady and Eddie Royal wil be traded on draft day and the Broncos fan base will lose even more fans and this message board will explode. :coffee:

1. Got that one wrong.
2. Got that one right. They stayed put to get Williams. :salute:
3. Got that one wrong. Went to the Panthers in round 2.
4. Got that one wrong. We didn't even draft 2 players from the same school. Maybe UDFA we'll get 3 from the same school. :listen:
5. We traded down at #11 a bunch of times so we didn't take the best player available at 11. I'm glad though.
6. Got that one right. Tebow was also drafted before Clausen and is now a Bronco. :elefant:
7. Got that one right. Didn't draft a TE but picked up 3 undrafted ones.
8. Got that one partially right. He did fall later then pick #22 but the Pats didn't get him and the Cowboys did.
9. Got that one wrong. Ben didn't get traded but the Raiders did trade for another starting QB. ( still garbage though).
10. Got that one wrong. :salute: Though the message boards exploded with the Tebow pick so maybe I got it part right.

So I guess I pretty much got 3 right and 1 partially right. Still good stuff though and a fun draft. I enjoyed it.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-24-2010, 08:38 PM
1. Our pick at #11 turns out to be someone that nobody wanted at 11 (Tebow). Kinda in a round about way...
2. Both second rounders are traded to move back into the 1st to draft a second round talent not named Pouncey or Iupati. Just one 2nd, and a 3rd and 4th...
3. We select mostly people that nobody has ever heard of Wrong
4. McDaniels trades our natural second rounder from next year to move up in the third this year to draft a 5th round or later talent Wrong
5. All the McDaniels "haters" bash every pick Actually, it was almost the opposite, Lancane and I seems to like it while topscribe was miserable!
6. All the McDaniels "supporters" are confused at first, but then find reasons why they should and will defend every pick Nope, except for Tebow, most picks didn't need defending
7. All the fence sitters continue to adopt the "wait and see" approach TBD ;)
8. McDaniels receives a draft Grade of D from Kiper. Actually I think it was an F :lol:
9. We sign a bunch of UDFAs that give some comfort but probably won't make the team Looks like we have signed a lot but few look even promising so this could be true
10. Josh blames someone other than himself when criticized by the media for the draft. Nope, not yet.

Not too terrible, other than being a smartass...

BigBroncLove
04-26-2010, 08:24 PM
1. Four years from now, 2nd rounders this year will outshine those taken in the first round.

We'll have to see... time time time.

2. Terrence Cody doesn't make it past the Chargers at #28.

Way off but I dont think anyone expected them to jump to #12 for Mathews

3. Jonathan Dwyer is a legitimate NFL running back.

I still think so, 6th rounder or not.

4. The number of football stories from journalists and analysts between thursday (round 1) and friday (round 2-3) will border on stupidity.

Yeah.... it was.

5. Woody Paige, no matter who is picked, will still be an egotistical idiot.

Still think he is to. This was a gimme pick though :)

6. The Eagles use their multiple picks in the first two rounds to move around.

Used 1 2nd rounder to move back, and used their thirds to move up. Off by a round, but I'll reach and say yes.

7. AJ Smith makes Seattle wish they had that second round pick back for Whitehurst.

Not really.... unless Seattle was aiming for Mathews which they very well might have despite the solid moves they made for established NFL RB's later on.

8. The number of rookie holdouts this year will be fewer and the length of their holdouts will be shorter.

Have to see. I think so though...

9. Pittsburgh drafts a QB this year.

Nope. Seems Leftwich sealed this a big no, but I'll be looking forward to see Dwyer do his thing there.

10. People will expect to much from rookies in year one... as usual.

Have to see....

Mmmmm.... tasty foot in my mouth.

BroncoWave
04-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Not too terrible, other than being a smartass...

Kiper gave us a C-