PDA

View Full Version : I hope we grab Dez Bryant with our first pick.

horsemeat
04-15-2010, 02:18 AM
I wish we had kept Marshall and fixed the other problems. IMO Dez is too good to pass up.

WARHORSE
04-15-2010, 06:26 AM
O

k.

UnderArmour
04-15-2010, 06:29 AM
I hope we grab Sam Bradford, Dez Bryant, Ndamakung Suh, Eric Berry, and Gerald McCoy in rounds 2-7.

SOCALORADO.
04-15-2010, 08:28 AM
I hope we grab the guy in Warhorses avatars.
he looks like a solid ILB.

SOCALORADO.
04-15-2010, 09:00 AM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u239/GoPokes1986/number1dez.jpg

DENs NEW WR

horsemeat
04-15-2010, 09:07 AM
I hope we grab Sam Bradford, Dez Bryant, Ndamakung Suh, Eric Berry, and Gerald McCoy in rounds 2-7.

Due to Bryant suspension he has a great chance on being available with Denver's first pick. Wow over 1000 post and you don't seem to know much about football! Bradford, Suh, Mccoy and Berry in the 2-7 round!

Nice forum :eek:.

UnderArmour
04-15-2010, 09:36 AM
Due to Bryant suspension he has a great chance on being available with Denver's first pick. Wow over 1000 post and you don't seem to know much about football! Bradford, Suh, Mccoy and Berry in the 2-7 round!

Nice forum :eek:.

I was kind of hoping to trade Jabar Gaffney, Kyle Orton, and a 7th round pick next year for Peyton Manning too. That way we could have a veteran quarterback to mentor Sam Bradford. Maybe even trade Brady Quinn and McBean to New England for Tom Brady and Oakland's first rounder next year too, that way we could have twice the competition at QB and be able to pick at around 25 next year in the 1st round with Oakland's selection. A building block for our franchise.

Lancane
04-15-2010, 09:40 AM
I was kind of hoping to trade Jabar Gaffney, Kyle Orton, and a 7th round pick next year for Peyton Manning too. That way we could have a veteran quarterback to mentor Sam Bradford. Maybe even trade Brady Quinn and McBean to New England for Tom Brady and Oakland's first rounder next year too, that way we could have twice the competition at QB and be able to pick at around 25 next year in the 1st round with Oakland's selection. A building block for our franchise.

Nope, we're trade Tony Scheffler and Kyle Orton to Oakland for Kirk Morrison and the 69th overall pick so we can take Tim Tebow!

UnderArmour
04-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Nope, we're trade Tony Scheffler and Kyle Orton to Oakland for Kirk Morrison and the 69th overall pick so we can take Tim Tebow!

I was hoping not to waste a draft pick on Tim Tebow, rather sign him along with Golden Tate, Ronaldo McClain, Dan Williams, and Sergio Kindle as undrafted free agents. ;)

TXBRONC
04-15-2010, 09:42 AM
I hope we grab the guy in Warhorses avatars.
he looks like a solid ILB.

Any guy can look like a solid ILB when they carry hachet and ride a horse. :D

horsemeat
04-15-2010, 09:43 AM

Your at post #1,429. Worthless! Try posting :elefant: at least it's more entertaining.

underrated29
04-15-2010, 12:29 PM
ridn snd adkdotjrow;d

weazel
04-15-2010, 12:34 PM
I wish we had kept Marshall and fixed the other problems. IMO Dez is too good to pass up.

I hope not...

the big question is whether or not Bryant will remember his suit on draft day

*Atwater*
04-15-2010, 12:44 PM
I hope not...

the big question is whether or not Bryant will remember his suit on draft day

I bet he does forget his suit and ends showing up when the draft is over.

:laugh:

dogfish
04-15-2010, 01:30 PM
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5883/rhubarb20pie.jpg (http://img688.imageshack.us/i/rhubarb20pie.jpg/)

underrated29
04-15-2010, 01:32 PM
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5883/rhubarb20pie.jpg (http://img688.imageshack.us/i/rhubarb20pie.jpg/)

Is that rhubarb in that pie!?

I love me some strawberry rhubarb pie. Or is it cherry rhubarb?

dogfish
04-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Is that rhubarb in that pie!?

I love me some strawberry rhubarb pie. Or is it cherry rhubarb?

strawberry-rhubarb, in the hooouse!

Northman
04-15-2010, 01:36 PM
strawberry-rhubarb, in the hooouse!

Yuck.

underrated29
04-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Please excuse my friend Northman. Werewolves only like the taste of blood, for he knowth not what he do.

weazel
04-15-2010, 01:41 PM
This has to be arapaho pretending to be another poster...

SOCALORADO.
04-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Yuck.
kiss this. You'll feel better.
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/tmel07/Football%20pt1/DB2.jpg

shank
04-15-2010, 02:08 PM
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z291/trogdoriangrey/papercraft/Flipit/Random.jpg

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 03:40 PM
This has to be arapaho pretending to be another poster...

wtf?...it dont have to be me.....you stillbut hurt over getting schooled little one?

Timmy!
04-15-2010, 04:25 PM
http://kinderfresser.org/download/fun/pics/forum/bunny-pancake.jpg

Timmy!
04-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Will somebody tell Arapaho to put his e-wang away already? We're all stunned by its enormous size. :rolleyes:

I think we need a pissing match sub-forum. Mods, make this happen. TIA. :D

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Will somebody tell Arapaho to put his e-wang away already? We're all stunned by its enormous size. :rolleyes:

will somebody tell you to ****?...let go of weazels nuts for a second will you

Timmy!
04-15-2010, 04:32 PM
will somebody tell you to ****?...let go of weazels nuts for a second will you

:lol:

The defense rests.

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 04:34 PM
:lol:

The defense rests.

did i bag your wife, kick your dog or something?

Timmy!
04-15-2010, 04:42 PM
did i bag your wife, kick your dog or something?

Bag my wife? Well I hope not cause I'm not married...you're more than welcome to bag my ex girlfriend though, she might be into that kinda thing. :laugh:

No, I'm just here for entertainment, in what has obviously become a joke thread. There really isn't any point on posting any kind sort actual football talk until after the draft. Any opinion, one way or the other, will just turn into a huge pissing match between board members and then personal attacks get thrown around to see who has the biggest e-tool of them all. Every thread in the past 2 days has degenerated into this. Both sides are equally guilty, and frankly it's gotten absurd. At this point I'm just throwing fuel on the fire to watch it burn, sit back and laugh, especially in a thread such as this. Kills time at the end of the day. It's nothing personal. :welcome:

Northman
04-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Bag my wife? Well I hope not cause I'm not married...you're more than welcome to bag my ex girlfriend though, she might be into that kinda thing. :laugh:

No, I'm just here for entertainment, in what has obviously become a joke thread. There really isn't any point on posting any kind sort actual football talk until after the draft. Any opinion, one way or the other, will just turn into a huge pissing match between board members and then personal attacks get thrown around to see how has the biggest e-tool of them all. Every thread in the past 2 days has degenerated into this. Both sides are equally guilty, and frankly it's gotten absurd. At this point I'm just throwing fuel on the fire to watch it burn, sit back and laugh, especially in a thread such as this. Kills time at the end of the day. :welcome:

Be wary Timmy. This is the same guy that was insinuating that i couldnt understand Brandon Marshall wanting to slap his girlfriends around because "i havent been in a long relationship" even though ive been married since 05' and have never struck a woman. :lol:

Timmy!
04-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Be wary Timmy. This is the same guy that was insinuating that i couldnt understand Brandon Marshall wanting to slap his girlfriends around because "i havent been in a long relationship" even though ive been married since 05' and have never struck a woman. :lol:

Ya I saw that one. :tsk: This forum just goes batshit crazy sometimes, well, all the time for the past year. Instead of being reasonable I figured I'd play along for a while. Give the mods something to do. :banplease:

But actually don't.... :cool:

rationalfan
04-15-2010, 04:55 PM
sorry. don't have time to read through all the posts in this thread. if the broncos draft dez i'll be flummoxed.

don't buy the pre-draft hype. you can get very good receivers in later rounds - remember, marshall was a fourth rounder.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-15-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm torn on the whole Dez thing. He's as talented as BM, but he's not the "safe" pick. I personally think his issues are overblown, but it's still likely smarter to go a different direction RIGHT AFTER ya trade BM. But we also want some type of value at #11. If an OT falls, I'm 100% for taking one and puting him at RT. Then again, w/ 3 more picks in the top 80, we can address the OLine then. I do like McClain and Dan Williams as well.

All i all, if we get Dez, I'll be excited...but only if we use the next 3 picks on the trenches.

Elevation inc
04-15-2010, 05:06 PM
well dont be upset when your hopes are dashed on draft day.....just warning ya....*shrugs*

EMB6903
04-15-2010, 05:07 PM
Why isnt Dez a safe pick?

Dez Bryant is one of the safest picks in this years class if you ask me.

Timmy!
04-15-2010, 05:08 PM
I wouldn't be against drafting Dez, he's certainly got talent, but he's also got red flags. I think the Broncos have to get another quality WR somewhere in the first 2 rounds though. If Bryant is BPA at 11 and possibly trading down isn't going to happen, I can understand pulling the trigger. This draft will certainly be interesting.

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 05:10 PM

No, I'm just here for entertainment, in what has obviously become a joke thread. There really isn't any point on posting any kind sort actual football talk until after the draft. Any opinion, one way or the other, will just turn into a huge pissing match between board members and then personal attacks get thrown around to see who has the biggest e-tool of them all. Every thread in the past 2 days has degenerated into this. Both sides are equally guilty, and frankly it's gotten absurd. At this point I'm just throwing fuel on the fire to watch it burn, sit back and laugh, especially in a thread such as this. Kills time at the end of the day. It's nothing personal. :welcome:

and if you read the thread you will find that i wasnt even involved in the thread until weazl brought me into it...then you came flying in to his rescue..his white knight

i have no idea why you started in on me...i never have said anything bad towards you

Timmy!
04-15-2010, 05:14 PM
and if you read the thread you will find that i wasnt even involved in the thread until weazl brought me into it...then you came flying in to his rescue..his white knight

i have no idea why you started in on me...i never have said anything bad towards you

I'm as likely to crap on weazel as I am to rescue him. You're both easily provoked. I was using you to make a point on how all threads are just becoming pissing matches. Like I said, nothing personal, don't think to hard about it.

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 05:16 PM

wrong .....but hey if your gonna make shit up go all the way right?

you said he never learned from his mistakes

i said you obviously havent been in a relationship, cause love will make you put up with shit, do things you normaly wouldnt

we all know all his inncedents and arrests were with one girl..his highschool girlfreind wanting a payday..he said he loved her and tried to make it work..and his mistakes were going back

again show me one single conviction.

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm as likely to crap on weazel as I am to rescue him. You're both easily provoked. I was using you to make a point on how all threads are just becoming pissing matches. Like I said, nothing personal, don't think to hard about it.

regardless .... if your gonna jump on me i wil respond back...specially if i wasnt involved in the initial topic anyway....but no harm done...im cool

:beer:

T.K.O.
04-15-2010, 05:19 PM
ridn snd adkdotjrow;d

is he a NT or DE ?:confused:
it does'nt matter ....all the great players have crazy names.i say draft him at #11

weazel
04-15-2010, 05:19 PM
wtf?...it dont have to be me.....you stillbut hurt over getting schooled little one?

what? butt hurt about what? I don't even know what you're talking about man... I was just making a joke with you. :beer:

Northman
04-15-2010, 05:21 PM

[/b]i said you obviously havent been in a relationship, cause love will make you put up with shit, do things you normaly wouldnt[/b]

we all know all his inncedents and arrests were with one girl..his highschool girlfreind wanting a payday..he said he loved her and tried to make it work..and his mistakes were going back

I pointed to many relationships past and current which proves your theory wrong. Its all about character and self control which Brandon has none. And no jackass, his last incident with his current fiance so if your going talk out your ass you might want to do some research first. :lol:

I am curious though, since you seem to think that long relationships mean its ok to slap girls around does this include you? Make you feel like a big man to slap women? And again, you dont need convictions to be guilty especially if your a celebrity or athlete. OJ was innocent too.......oh wait....

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 05:21 PM
I wouldn't be against drafting Dez, he's certainly got talent, but he's also got red flags. I think the Broncos have to get another quality WR somewhere in the first 2 rounds though. If Bryant is BPA at 11 and possibly trading down isn't going to happen, I can understand pulling the trigger. This draft will certainly be interesting.

at this point id say mcd has to pull the trigger if he's there...dez is the closet thing to having a rookie impact wr there is...there is no way gaffney can produce marshall numbers consistantly

id say his job rides on either finding a lower rnd wr that can make a impack or get dez

cause if marshall blows up in miami...and our offense crumbles even further...josh is history

Elevation inc
04-15-2010, 05:22 PM
seriously this is what we have fallen pray to ya'all bitchfesting over a guy who didnt want to play in denver.........again i repeat DIDNT WANT TO PLAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say it with me again.....

DIDNT WANT TO PLAY HERE!!!!!!!!!

BigBroncLove
04-15-2010, 05:24 PM

i said you obviously havent been in a relationship, cause love will make you put up with shit, do things you normaly wouldnt

Well.... there was the incident with his now wife, then fiancee, where an off duty officer saw them assaulting one another. So that's not completely true. Neither pressed charges so it was dropped, but as you said... love will make you do or put up with crap you might not otherwise.

Also, in the fairness to Marshall's ex girlfirend, it's all specualtion on her character as far as being a gold digger. I will say her conduct makes me believe at the end all she was doing was chasing his money, but also in fairness, Marshalls conduct and past makes me think that he willingly hits women. In a tally of affairs that had occured between the two, I think it rather foolish to think either party is responsible for all. Each has a share very likely in what occured and so neither innocent. As a man.... personally I think when it comes to relationships, as far as physical confrontations are concerned, the responsibility lays with me to a keep cool head.

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 05:33 PM
I pointed to many relationships past and current which proves your theory wrong. Its all about character and self control which Brandon has none. And no jackass, his last incident with his current fiance so if your going talk out your ass you might want to do some research first. :lol:

I am curious though, since you seem to think that long relationships mean its ok to slap girls around does this include you? Make you feel like a big man to slap women? And again, you dont need convictions to be guilty especially if your a celebrity or athlete. OJ was innocent too.......oh wait....

any circumstance that i care about is when he was a bronco..period

and all those were with natasha whatley.. a woman who tried to blackmail the broncos and marshall.. who admitted lying to cops to get back at marshall and a woman who took him to court in front of a panel of majority woman...and was shut down

he made mistakes...cutting his arm...but his biggest was continuing to have a relationship with a crazy woman...until someone shows me a conviction that proves he beat his GF

marshall has always denied hitting her...the cops in evey case have found no evidence to convict him...she has admitted she lied about things to hurt him

i dont believe in hitting woman...i never have..and never will...and have been married for almost 20 years

but i have also seen in my time woman lie to cops..to get a BF to stay..i have seen woman attack thier man cause he wants to end it...then call the cops and say he beat her up..when he never laid a hand on her

i have witnessed my own nephew standing near me minding his own business at a pubic dance, only to have his ex confront him about leaving her..then attack him scratching his face up very bad..while all he did was cover up and try to get away....only to have the cops come over to us with a warrent for his arrest cause she filed a complain that he beat her up....he had witnesses so they couldnt do it

but the point is marshalls GF was a crazy bitch..we all know it...his stuidity was going back

Lancane
04-15-2010, 05:34 PM
well dont be upset when your hopes are dashed on draft day.....just warning ya....*shrugs*

Don't be counting your chickens too soon...

From what I've heard, Dez Bryant was rather impressive during his visit with Bill Belichick and company in New England. And was likely just as impressive during his workout and talks in Denver. "I just want to play ball, I don't care where I'm drafted or by whom." - Dez Bryant. Sounds like the type of player that McDaniels would like to have. We also have to remember that Belichick and McDaniels share similar values when it comes to athletes.

Dez Bryant has a legit shot at being the pick for Denver at the 11th overall spot, especially if they decide to go BPA.

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Well.... there was the incident with his now wife, then fiancee, where an off duty officer saw them assaulting one another. So that's not completely true. Neither pressed charges so it was dropped, but as you said... love will make you do or put up with crap you might not otherwise.

Also, in the fairness to Marshall's ex girlfirend, it's all specualtion on her character as far as being a gold digger. I will say her conduct makes me believe at the end all she was doing was chasing his money, but also in fairness, Marshalls conduct and past makes me think that he willingly hits women. In a tally of affairs that had occured between the two, I think it rather foolish to think either party is responsible for all. Each has a share very likely in what occured and so neither innocent. As a man.... personally I think when it comes to relationships, as far as physical confrontations are concerned, the responsibility lays with me to a keep cool head.

and if you keep a cool head...and the woman attacks you...then calls the cops saying your the one that assualted her

should we all label you a woman beater?..comdemm you as a girl fighter?
even if never convicted...never charged

should we continue to point at you as the woman beater?

Nomad
04-15-2010, 05:39 PM
We'll know the answer in about 170 hrs from now!!!!

BigBroncLove
04-15-2010, 05:45 PM
and if you keep a cool head...and the woman attacks you...then calls the cops saying your the one that assualted her

should we all label you a woman beater?..comdemm you as a girl fighter?
even if never convicted...never charged

should we continue to point at you as the woman beater?

Ya know, the pointing of all these things is rather funny IMO. You're using reasonable doubt as reason to say he didn't do it. Just like your using that same reasonable doubt to say she was the instigator of all events.

I'll say this.... if I have a girlfriend and one buddy comes up to me and says, "she's cheating." I may give her the benefit of the doubt. A second buddy, who I know be a schister comes up and says, "that chick is cheating." I may still be inclined to say no. If a third person comes up of which I have no idea is and says, "your girl is cheating." I'm inclined to believe my girl is cheating.

We have three different women all of which who have reported or been seen in a physical confrontation with Marshall. Therefore, I'm inclined to think he will put his hands on a woman. Makes a lot mroe sense to me coming to that conclusion than the alternative.

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Ya know, the pointing of all these things is rather funny IMO. You're using reasonable doubt as reason to say he didn't do it. Just like your using that same reasonable doubt to say she was the instigator of all events.

I'll say this.... if I have a girlfriend and one buddy comes up to me and says, "she's cheating." I may give her the benefit of the doubt. A second buddy, who I know be a schister comes up and says, "that chick is cheating." I may still be inclined to say no. If a third person comes up of which I have no idea is and says, "your girl is cheating." I'm inclined to believe my girl is cheating.

We have three different women all of which who have reported or been seen in a physical confrontation with Marshall. Therefore, I'm inclined to think he will put his hands on a woman. Makes a lot mroe sense to me coming to that conclusion than the alternative.

those three woman was his GF..her sister..and cousin...why no biased there is it

broncobryce
04-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Hey, Dez Bryant never hit a woman.....isn't this about Dez?

BigBroncLove
04-15-2010, 06:02 PM
those three woman was his GF..her sister..and cousin...why no biased there is it

Uhhhhmmm no. I was wrong about the three, it was only two, but there are other obvious situations including his father and police officers which show his lack of physical control.

The Person You Think Is Devil Woman!
June 30, 2007: Atlanta police responded to a fight-in-progress call at Marshall and Watley's condo. Watley told police that a fight broke out after Marshall missed a flight and blamed Watley. Watley told police Marshall struck her with a closed fist and choked her. Watley had a bruise on her left eye and noticeable scratches on her body, according to a police report of the incident. Officers made Watley aware of the procedures to obtain a restraining order. No charges were filed.

Shes Now his Wife!
March 1, 2009: Marshall and his fiancée, Nogami-Campbell, were seen by an off-duty Atlanta police officer arguing outside the same Atlanta condo Marshall once shared with Watley. According to a police report of the incident, the off-duty officer saw Marshall and Nogami-Campbell kicking and punching one another on the sidewalk outside the condo building. The off-duty officer said she saw Marshall grab Nogami-Campbell by the shirt and pin her up against the wall. Nogami-Campbell continued to kick and hit Marshall, the officer said. Both Marshall and Nogami-Campbell were arrested and taken to the Atlanta City Jail. They were released later that same day and charges were dismissed. In a statement to ESPN, the NFL said the incident remains "under review."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=4216417

Oh... and that site also has reports of each incident in which there are bruises on Watley, she just didn't charged when they occured. I don't think Watlye is innocent. I think especially near the end ofher relationship with AMrshall it's obvious she was pushing for the money. However Im sorry, but if an off duty officer who has nothing to gain by observing and reporting a physical confrontation with Marshall and is his now wife, I'm inclined to believe Marshall is what his record eludes to.

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Hey, Dez Bryant never hit a woman.....isn't this about Dez?

he never caught a nfl pass either...and if we draft him at eleven were fixing to guarantee him about 10 mill less than one of the top 2-3 wrs in the league just got

broncobryce
04-15-2010, 06:08 PM
he never caught a nfl pass either...and if we draft him at eleven were fixing to guarantee him about 10 mill less than one of the top 2-3 wrs in the league just got

And he will want to play here, and won't be one mistake away from a 8 game to a year suspension.

Northman
04-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Uhhhhmmm no. I was wrong about the three, it was only two, but there are other obvious situations including his father and police officers which show his lack of physical control.

June 30, 2007: Atlanta police responded to a fight-in-progress call at Marshall and Watley's condo. Watley told police that a fight broke out after Marshall missed a flight and blamed Watley. Watley told police Marshall struck her with a closed fist and choked her. Watley had a bruise on her left eye and noticeable scratches on her body, according to a police report of the incident. Officers made Watley aware of the procedures to obtain a restraining order. No charges were filed.

Shes Now his Wife!
March 1, 2009: Marshall and his fiancée, Nogami-Campbell, were seen by an off-duty Atlanta police officer arguing outside the same Atlanta condo Marshall once shared with Watley. According to a police report of the incident, the off-duty officer saw Marshall and Nogami-Campbell kicking and punching one another on the sidewalk outside the condo building. The off-duty officer said she saw Marshall grab Nogami-Campbell by the shirt and pin her up against the wall. Nogami-Campbell continued to kick and hit Marshall, the officer said. Both Marshall and Nogami-Campbell were arrested and taken to the Atlanta City Jail. They were released later that same day and charges were dismissed. In a statement to ESPN, the NFL said the incident remains "under review."

Oh... and that site also has reports of each incident in which there are bruises on Watley, she just didn't charged when they occured. I don't think Watlye is innocent. I think especially near the end ofher relationship with AMrshall it's obvious she was pushing for the money. However Im sorry, but if an off duty officer who has nothing to gain by observing and reporting a physical confrontation with Marshall and is his now wife, I'm inclined to believe Marshall is what his record eludes to.

OWNED. /thread

weazel
04-15-2010, 08:59 PM

I guess they would rather take a chance on an unknown rather than put up with the trouble they had... Sometimes you just gotta cut your losses and admit that a person is not worth it. You're not with your first girlfriend are you?

weazel
04-15-2010, 09:04 PM

Shes Now his Wife!

in Canada, individuals don't lay charges, the police do. As soon as the cops show up for a fight, someone is getting charged.
They dont waste their time dragging a woman from a wife beater over and over again because no charges are ever laid.

I'm not saying this to prove any point, I just think it's interesting how the laws are different here. In both instances, both Marshall and the woman would have been charged and had to go to court.