04-14-2010, 11:12 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/miami-dolphins/09000d5d81788d25/Irvin-on-Marshall

weazel
04-14-2010, 11:25 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/miami-dolphins/09000d5d81788d25/Irvin-on-Marshall

was this before an 8 ball, or after?

Lancane
04-14-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm saying this now, but if Brandon Marshall goes to Miami and has another 100 catch, 1,000 yard season and more touchdowns then he did here...and we are no better or worse offensively, then all those who supported him will be up in arms wanting McDaniels' head!

Lancane
04-14-2010, 11:30 PM

It's nice to smack on someone, but he has three championship rings and knows a bit about the game. The general concensus is that Miami got the better end of the deal.

Ravage!!!
04-14-2010, 11:33 PM
I'm saying this now, but if Brandon Marshall goes to Miami and has another 100 catch, 1,000 yard season and more touchdowns then he did here...and we are no better or worse offensively, then all those who supported him will be up in arms wanting McDaniels' head!

well.. i don't think he has another 100 catch season, but I absolutely think he makes the other WRs on that team better, and more of a threat. You MUST account for Marshall, and that will open space for the rest.

But I think your point will come MUCH sooner than a 100 catch season. Just a big game from Marshall, and watching us rely on Gaffney should be enough for us to blow a gasket.

Ziggy
04-14-2010, 11:47 PM
I don't care what Marshall does in Miami. If Denver has a better offense this season without him than they did last season with him, then we've taken a step forward. If it's worse, then we've taken a step back. It's not complicated at all, and it's not affected one bit by what Marshall does in Miami.

As far as Michael Irvin goes, is anyone really surprised? He defends every troubled WR in the NFL. It's in his blood.

Ravage!!!
04-14-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm not going to judge our 'success' purely after one season with him gone. It MIGHT be obvious right away, but losing talent like we have is something that is a LONG term problem, and not just a short term.

weazel
04-15-2010, 12:22 AM
It's nice to smack on someone, but he has three championship rings and knows a bit about the game. The general concensus is that Miami got the better end of the deal.

Irvin is a scumbag, and Marshall is a tool...

I dont give a shit what Marshall does in Miami, theres no way any team should be giving a WR 12 million a season. It's nice to have a good player, but to break the bank and not be able to pay anyone else, is ridiculous.

Shazam!
04-15-2010, 12:55 AM
The general concensus is that Miami got the better end of the deal.

Yeah, says the McD hater.

The general consensus in reality is that Miami got a player they needed to improve in a tough Division, and Denver got excellent value for a troubled player.

If they signed him to that kind of cash that Miami doled out, youd likely be bitching about McD for that, so as usual its a no-win situation with the haters.

Doom is the only one they must keep out of the players to be let walk.

gobroncsnv
04-15-2010, 01:44 AM
what about if he gets back in with some of his old friends that he had back in FLA, gets re-stupided about something, and ends up with another, and this time longer, suspension? Will the haters think the Joshster was smart then to get rid of him?

The kid's a time bomb. I REALLY DO hope he has turned his life around, but he is really only a pretty small "mistake" from missing playing time. If he's gotten his head straightened out, then I'll be the first to wish that he'd been here what he has the potential to be there. But our track record has not been great with the head case crowd.

Poet
04-15-2010, 01:49 AM

Irvin is a tool. Everytime a WR acts up he defends them. I've seen him defend TO when he was a tool, Moss when he was a tool, Ochocinco when he was a tool and BM when he was a tool.

He's a talking head with a role. His role is to defend the loudmouth players of the NFL and go opposite of guys like Tom Jackson and Mike Ditka.

Hearing Irvin defend/love guys like that is funny because he was a problem child. UNlike a lot of those guys, he was an asset for a team ON the field and a LEADER for his team. But, he had a lot of character issues himself and it looks like he somehow feels obligated to defend other morons who play his old position.

Bosco
04-15-2010, 01:52 AM

I can't speak for others, but I sure won't be calling for McDaniels head in that situation. Josh can't make Brandon stay out of trouble, and he can't make Brandon want to be a Denver Bronco. In the end his hand was pretty much forced and he did a very good job of getting good value in return for letting someone else take the gamble on Brandon Marshall.

ursamajor
04-15-2010, 07:00 AM

Irvin sounds high as hell.

SOCALORADO.
04-15-2010, 08:26 AM
Saw it.
Irvin the d-bag.
Notice he never, ever wants to discuss any of marshalls off the field nightmares. Just his ability on the field. Of course when he gets suspended, no one will get a video of irvin then, explaining why hes a moron.
They also had Casserly and Brooks and a few others discussing this move, and most of them were much more understanding of the situation and Marshalls HUGE downside, and his problem history.

Lancane
04-15-2010, 09:34 AM

I dont give a shit what Marshall does in Miami, theres no way any team should be giving a WR 12 million a season. It's nice to have a good player, but to break the bank and not be able to pay anyone else, is ridiculous.

To have a F'n team with barely any talent and to think we will win or improve by ridding ourselves of the little we had is even more ridiculous, it's idiotic.

SOCALORADO.
04-15-2010, 09:37 AM
To have a F'n team with barely any talent and to think we will win or improve by ridding ourselves of the little we had is even more ridiculous, it's idiotic.

Relax Lancane, go eat a snickers.
Dont attempt to turn this place into BM.
Just let it go. "Serenity now, Serenity now"

Traveler
04-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Why goes Irvin defend other talented but troubled receivers? When he sees them, he's really viewing himself.

Irvin was talented on the field and a complete mess off it.

Dzone
04-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Thanks McDivot for depriving us of the huge entertainment of watching Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall on the same team. Seriously, we'd be better off with Shannahan. It would at least be entertaining. This midget bill wanna be is best as an assistant coach. He lacks the maturity needed to coach an NFL team.

Lancane
04-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Why goes Irvin defend other talented but troubled receivers? When he sees them, he's really viewing himself.

Irvin was talented on the field and a complete mess off it.

That's probably the reason in itself. He can relate to them, to Cinco, Marshall, Edward, Owens, Moss and so on. But then again, I've heard Jerry Rice defend Moss and Owens back in the day, so it could be that elite receivers have a secret sort of club invisible to the naked eye give the media.

Lancane
04-15-2010, 09:54 AM
Relax Lancane, go eat a snickers.
Dont attempt to turn this place into BM.
Just let it go. "Serenity now, Serenity now"

F' snickers, I hate candy and I'll show you Serenity...:lol:

;)

SOCALORADO.
04-15-2010, 09:57 AM
F' snickers, I hate candy and I'll show you Serenity...:lol:

;)

Irvin loves candy, nose candy is his fav.
Irvin>:shocked:

Dzone
04-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Irvin looked bad. Like an old man.He must be drinking a lot of scotch. He is in the HOF though

Lancane
04-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Irvin looked bad. Like an old man.He must be drinking a lot of scotch. He is in the HOF though

Yeah so is Lyle Alzado, do you remember his drug of choice? :shocked:

rationalfan
04-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Yeah so is Lyle Alzado, do you remember his drug of choice? :shocked:

off topic to the post, but, word from some former colorado sportswriters i know was that alzado actually died of aids. his family just didn't want anyone to know.

back to the post - kind of, has an ex-nfl player talking on tv who wasn't steve young or terry bradshaw ever sided against a current nfl player?

Lancane
04-15-2010, 10:16 AM
off topic to the post, but, word from some former colorado sportswriters i know was that alzado actually died of aids. his family just didn't want anyone to know.

back to the post - kind of, has an ex-nfl player talking on tv who wasn't steve young or terry bradshaw ever sided against a current nfl player?

That sucks...I knew he was ill from steroids, but from AIDs, that sucks...he was one of my idols growing up, him and Steve Atwater.

As to the question...not many, actually most ex or current NFL players tend to side with their own, or that is how it seems. You did forget Sharpe, Shannon hardly agrees with anyone...lol.

Lonestar
04-15-2010, 10:47 AM
The team last year was to dependent on marshall and frankly won few games because he was a "100" catch guy.

The fallacy that he was like cutler the saviour of the franchise needs to stop.

If they replace him with a couple of 40-60 catch guys I'll be happy.

If Josh does not fix the LOS issuses that killed us last year even almighty BM would not sace the franchise.

All we would have had was another year of worry and a 90+ WR. Ost likely a one and done Playoff blowout.

So MIA got the better deal. WGAF we got rid of a diva, lockeroom cancer and saved mucho dinero.

Let's hope we get a primo OC or OLG with this years spare 2nd pick. And another LOS player with next years.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

Lancane
04-15-2010, 11:06 AM
The team last year was to dependent on marshall and frankly won few games because he was a "100" catch guy.

The fallacy that he was like cutler the saviour of the franchise needs to stop.

If they replace him with a couple of 40-60 catch guys I'll be happy.

If Josh does not fix the LOS issuses that killed us last year even almighty BM would not sace the franchise.

All we would have had was another year of worry and a 90+ WR. Ost likely a one and done Playoff blowout.

So MIA got the better deal. WGAF we got rid of a diva, lockeroom cancer and saved mucho dinero.

Let's hope we get a primo OC or OLG with this years spare 2nd pick. And another LOS player with next years.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

While I agree with you Jr. that the LOS is important, I think too many are forgetting that Olsen is slated to be the left guard at this time with Kuper on the right, we have Clady. I'm sort of surprised that McDaniels didn't bring in Flozell Adams to possible man the right tackle spot with the questions that surround Harris. So it's my opinion that Center and Right Tackle, along with Guard depth is priority, but we can not forgo offensive explosiveness for the sake of a better line in itself or we will not be competitive. If we look at the recent past champions - Indianapolis, New Orleans, New York, Pittsburgh and New England, they had good lines, but they were explosive offensively on the ground but more through the air then via the run game. If we just focus on the defense and the offensive line...then we won't win, not when we are in a defensive standoff and it will be up to that one offense that does score that makes the difference, or if we get into an offensive shoot-out.

Elevation inc
04-15-2010, 03:38 PM
While I agree with you Jr. that the LOS is important, I think too many are forgetting that Olsen is slated to be the left guard at this time with Kuper on the right, we have Clady. I'm sort of surprised that McDaniels didn't bring in Flozell Adams to possible man the right tackle spot with the questions that surround Harris. So it's my opinion that Center and Right Tackle, along with Guard depth is priority, but we can not forgo offensive explosiveness for the sake of a better line in itself or we will not be competitive. If we look at the recent past champions - Indianapolis, New Orleans, New York, Pittsburgh and New England, they had good lines, but they were explosive offensively on the ground but more through the air then via the run game. If we just focus on the defense and the offensive line...then we won't win, not when we are in a defensive standoff and it will be up to that one offense that does score that makes the difference, or if we get into an offensive shoot-out.

if you take a look at our private workouts i woudl say were are focusing on o quite a bit...we brought a number of rb's in as well as WR's...do not be suprised when we go very heavy o this year...outside of a young DE are d is pretty set.....

i would imagine we get a guard/T combo player, a center, a Wr and a RB.....so this BS about expecting to win without talent on o or not adressing it....it is BS...I guarentee MCD was pissed about our offense last year......and you damn well can expect he is gonan upgarde it this year...we lost masrhalls talent, but he didnt wanna be here and play with you cheering him on lancane...let it go.....he was set on leaving denver the minute MCD didnt give him his payday.......and im sorry 50 mil aint even worth it.......i wouldnt take any WR in the legaue right now for 50 mil over 4 years....that includes andre johnson, and larry fitzgearld......

Elevation inc
04-15-2010, 03:41 PM
what do andre johnson, larry fitzgearld, randy moss, Brandon marshall have in common???

no SB......just saying.....i think teh WR position is a tad overrated....now that doesnt mean i think gaffney is our answer, but i also dont belive we cant find another sindey rice, pierre garcon, austin collie, dwayne bowe, robert meachem, or mike wallace

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 03:55 PM

whats rediculous is you thinking a 47 million dollar contract will break the fins bank...24 million guaranteed to one of the premier wrs in the game..a proven game changer..a threat on every down

its also stupid of you to not see last year the 11th pick got a 25 million dollar contract..15 mill guaranteed...for a unproven commodity

Elevation inc
04-15-2010, 04:37 PM
whats rediculous is you thinking a 47 million dollar contract will break the fins bank...24 million guaranteed to one of the premier wrs in the game..a proven game changer..a threat on every down

its also stupid of you to not see last year the 11th pick got a 25 million dollar contract..15 mill guaranteed...for a unproven commodity

thats also wrong rookie contracts are outrageous....it sucks for sure....

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 04:41 PM
what do andre johnson, larry fitzgearld, randy moss, Brandon marshall have in common???

no SB......just saying.....i think teh WR position is a tad overrated....now that doesnt mean i think gaffney is our answer, but i also dont belive we cant find another sindey rice, pierre garcon, austin collie, dwayne bowe, robert meachem, or mike wallace

or freddie mitchell..ashlie lelie...or d.h.bey..or a rashaun woods

just saying

Elevation inc
04-15-2010, 04:42 PM
or freddie mitchell..ashlie lelie...or d.h.bey..or a rashaun woods

just saying

i didnt know shanny and davis were making calls here in denver...:lol:........JUST SAYING:shocked:

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 04:43 PM
thats also wrong rookie contracts are outrageous....it sucks for sure....

which makes any body complaining about what the fins paid..or what we should have paid utter stupidity

marshall is one of the best wrs in the game...only going into his 5th season

heywood bey got 38 mill...23 mill guarnteed

BigBroncLove
04-15-2010, 04:44 PM

Correction. Maybin's (#11 last year) contract was a 17.6 million dollar contract with 15 mil guaranteed (another 8 mil or so incentive based on sacks and playing time). It was also for one year longer than marshalls. I'm not defending rookie contracts, a structure needs to be put in place for unproven players IMO, but Marshall's contract size is by nature a prohibitive contract for Miami. It will not be anywhere near breaking them, but it is front loaded (not backloaded) so if something goes wrong they can't think of unloading the contract early.

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 04:45 PM
i didnt know shanny and davis were making calls here in denver...:lol:........JUST SAYING:shocked:

your missing the point...the point is no draft choise is a certain...all those guys were 1st round guys....highly sought after...great college careers..good combines

and failed

we traded a certain perinial probowl wr for uncertaintys of a draft

BigBroncLove
04-15-2010, 04:49 PM
which makes any body complaining about what the fins paid..or what we should have paid utter stupidity

marshall is one of the best wrs in the game...only going into his 5th season

heywood bey got 38 mill...23 mill guarnteed

And the Raiders were a bit of a laughing stock for giving him that contract when they did. They pissed off a lot of teams becuase their players, based on the massive increase in pay from the #7 slot in 08 to 09, wnated mroe money then they should. The Raiders gave him about a 21% or 23% increase in pay from the same position in 08, which was ridiculous. From 07 to 08 you saw abotu 11% increase overall for first round draftee's. The 08 - 09 average was around 15 - 16%. The Bey contract was stupid, and a lot of players held out (like Crabtree) for longer and got more money because of it. Al davis..... what a dummy.

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Correction. Maybin's (#11 last year) contract was a 17.6 million dollar contract with 15 mil guaranteed (another 8 mil or so incentive based on sacks and playing time). It was also for one year longer than marshalls. I'm not defending rookie contracts, a structure needs to be put in place for unproven players IMO, but Marshall's contract size is by nature a prohibitive contract for Miami. It will not be anywhere near breaking them, but it is front loaded (not backloaded) so if something goes wrong they can't think of unloading the contract early.

still 15 mill guaranteed...marshal is proven, maybin was not

we draft dez to replace him its gonna come at that amount 15-16 mill guaranteed...for a wr that looked good two tears ago in college..and may or may not pan out

mike williams was the 1oth overall pick in 05...did he pan out

Northman
04-15-2010, 04:52 PM
And the Raiders were a bit of a laughing stock for giving him that contract when they did. They pissed off a lot of teams becuase their players, based on the massive increase in pay from the #7 slot in 08 to 09, wnated mroe money then they should. The Raiders gave him about a 21% or 23% increase in pay from the same position in 08, which was ridiculous. From 07 to 08 you saw abotu 11% increase overall for first round draftee's. The 08 - 09 average was around 15 - 16%. The Bey contract was stupid, and a lot of players held out (like Crabtree) for longer and got more money because of it. Al davis..... what a dummy.

I wonder how pissed Luis Murphy is because he clearly outplayed Bey last year and he was a 4th round draft choice. :lol:

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 04:53 PM

not the point...the point is marshall was proven ...he is in the top three of his position....we coulda gave him the money and kept a known gamechanger..instead we hope some rookie will fix it

Elevation inc
04-15-2010, 04:54 PM
your missing the point...the point is no draft choise is a certain...all those guys were 1st round guys....highly sought after...great college careers..good combines

and failed

we traded a certain perinial probowl wr for uncertaintys of a draft

there is just as much uncertainty surrounding marshall...1 slip he is gone for eight games then what....we would still be looking at jabar as our number 1...get over your selves people, no WR in the NFL is worth that much.....

Elevation inc
04-15-2010, 04:55 PM

we draft dez to replace him its gonna come at that amount 15-16 mill guaranteed...for a wr that looked good two tears ago in college..and may or may not pan out

we will not take a WR at 11.....i bet 100% of everything on it......

rd 2 is where it will happen.....the finacial risk is less than either picking at 11 or retaining marshall....

BigBroncLove
04-15-2010, 04:56 PM

Oh... don't get me wrong arapaho, I'm not saying going for a proven player over one that isn't is a bad idea. Not at all... you're getting a known quantity by doing it.

However even if you look at the massive contracts from a player drafted to MArshall there is a big difference. Averaging about 5 million a year (which is what I imagine at best the #11 overall will get) is a far cry from 12 million per year with Marshall. However, as you said, and I agree, its better to pay someone 12 million that you know can perform in the NFL then someone 5 million who may or may not. I'm just spitting numbers here.

I will say, 12 million per year with and that much guaranteed money comes with a lot of extra baggage than just solid play on the field. That would give me pause, especially if theres a possibility of suspension. Just my take...

Northman
04-15-2010, 04:57 PM
not the point...the point is marshall was proven ...he is in the top three of his position....we coulda gave him the money and kept a known gamechanger..instead we hope some rookie will fix it

You mean after all this time you still dont get why we didnt pay the man? Really? How many times do people have to spell it out for you?

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 04:57 PM
I wonder how pissed Luis Murphy is because he clearly outplayed Bey last year and he was a 4th round draft choice. :lol:

everybody outplayed bey last season...his 9 rec has him tied at 116th place

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 04:58 PM
You mean after all this time you still dont get why we didnt pay the man? Really? How many times do people have to spell it out for you?

we know why...because the coach is a egotistical head case with no people skills and a penchant for throwing his players under the bus

BigBroncLove
04-15-2010, 04:59 PM
we will not take a WR at 11.....i bet 100% of everything on it......

rd 2 is where it will happen.....the finacial risk is less than either picking at 11 or retaining marshall....

I agree, I don't believe the Broncos will be picking a WR at #11. In the second round you're most likely looking around 1.5 - 1 million in average per year which is a big difference if the cpa comes back with a new CBA. That and simply because you're taking a stabv at a WR in teh draft doesn't mean he's a bust or will be. Sure there's no guarantee the WR will pan out, but there's no guarantee he won't be as good if not better.

Northman
04-15-2010, 05:00 PM
we know why...because the coach is a egotistical head case with no people skills and a penchant for throwing his players under the bus

I guess you dont know why. Well, i know it takes certain people a long time to figure things out.

Poet
04-15-2010, 05:00 PM

It was definitely McDaniels that made Brandon Marshall punt balls. I agree with you.

Elevation inc
04-15-2010, 05:03 PM
It was definitely McDaniels that made Brandon Marshall punt balls. I agree with you.

dont forget its was MCD who made him involved in the DWILL incident

it was MCD who made him slip on a mcdonalds bag and require surgery

it was MCD who was at fault for his numerous arrests as a bronco....

oh wait i just realized all that was before Josh even knew who brandon was....hmmmm

poor brandon marshall that mean coach made him do all that bad stuff, all the way from New England....:lol:

Poet
04-15-2010, 05:05 PM

oh wait i just realized all that was before Josh even knew who brandon was....hmmmm

poor brandon marshall that mean coach made him do all that bad stuff, all the way from New England....:lol:

McDaniels made me fat.

I hate that guy, he's such a dick.

BigBroncLove
04-15-2010, 05:09 PM

Which is why, when you consider a proven player for 12 mil per year (plus a lot more guaranteed) there's more to the equation then just pure play on the field. Yes, I wil lsay its better to get someone proven then drafted. However, you pay Larry fitzgerald, Fitzgerald type of money because he has no issues and also gets it done on field. If not, at least from my perspective, if the player has those issues and wants that type of money you put clauses in the contract which help protect the tema if the player lets those issues hurt the team and himself.

Now I don't know the details of contract offered by the Broncos to MArshall so I'm just going off of second hand knowledge thrown out by other people which means swallow this with a grain of salt, but it sound like the Broncos offered a contract, it just had a lot of those protective clauses in it. Whether that was why Marshall said no, we can never really know, but some have said that and I'm inclined to think it's a reasonable guess. Hoenstly, personally, I don't care about what you do on the field, for the type of contract Marshall got I want a player who doesn't have the past and issues as Marshall has had with the Broncos organization and on his own free time.

weazel
04-15-2010, 05:36 PM
We sign Marshall to that contract, we say goodbye to Doom... I would rather have Doom, than a player of Marshall's character. Give the money to players that play for the team. I wouldn't give boat loads to the Marshalls of the league. Thats my opinion...

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 05:44 PM

yes it was kinda..because he was promised a extension in 08 if he played his ass off...he did that and did it with a career threatening injury misdiagnosed by the bronco staff

only to have mcd say no contract

but still marshall apologized for that...he promised a better attitude and kept it...i hold no grudges and guarantee neither does any of his former players

only you haters wanna hold on to a immature act forever

arapaho2
04-15-2010, 05:49 PM

thats kinda uncalled for and classless...even for you..they were freinds...they went out with a bunch of broncos players

and how did that effect him?...he stil caught a 100+ balls didnt he..made the probowl..am i right?

show me the convictions...in fact show me all his arrsts since march of 2008

and this season we'll be saying that mean old marshall should stayed here and not been so eager to leave..we might have won 6 games if he were here

Poet
04-16-2010, 12:14 AM
Whoa....

McDaniels owns the Broncos?

What a jerk.

Timmy!
04-16-2010, 01:39 AM
I like bacon.

Bosco
04-16-2010, 02:01 AM
yes it was kinda..because he was promised a extension in 08 if he played his ass off...he did that and did it with a career threatening injury misdiagnosed by the bronco staff

only to have mcd say no contract We did offer him a contract and he turned it down.

Ziggy
04-16-2010, 02:42 AM
We sign Marshall to that contract, we say goodbye to Doom... I would rather have Doom, than a player of Marshall's character. Give the money to players that play for the team. I wouldn't give boat loads to the Marshalls of the league. Thats my opinion...

I don't think Doom is worth that much either. Give it to Clady when the time comes.

LordTrychon
04-16-2010, 05:38 AM
I don't think Doom is worth that much either. Give it to Clady when the time comes.

Gosh, I sure wish I was rooting for a team that was allowed to keep more than one of its stars. *sigh*

CoachChaz
04-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Gosh, I sure wish I was rooting for a team that was allowed to keep more than one of its stars. *sigh*

I think what it comes down to is a reality that not many want to look at. Let's suppose Sheff, Cutler, Doom, Kuper, Marshall all became UFA at the same time. Does anyone seriously think we'd have been able to keep all fo them anyway? If we'd have signed Cutler and marshall long term...odds are slim we'd be able to keep Doom and Kuper. it's possible to keep a few superstars and pay them well, but the days of paying a ton of money to 10+ players is over.

SOCALORADO.
04-16-2010, 09:16 AM
and this season we'll be saying that mean old marshall should stayed here and not been so eager to leave..we might have won 6 games if he were here

Relax, nancy.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f182/OldeBoy/DezBryantSpring.jpg
"I got this."

SOCALORADO.
04-16-2010, 09:19 AM
"And this."

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c360/Stealth33/n17130741_34069453_1959.jpg

SOCALORADO.
04-16-2010, 09:22 AM
"Yes Arapahoe, Of course i can fly."

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u239/GoPokes1986/number1dez.jpg

Poet
04-16-2010, 10:28 AM
Dez is nasty.

weazel
04-16-2010, 10:30 AM
"Yes Arapahoe, Of course i can fly."

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u239/GoPokes1986/number1dez.jpg

This pic reminds me of the old sesame street game... "one of these thing is not like the other"

Broncolingus
04-16-2010, 12:48 PM
I don't usually do this, but I think Michael Irvin is a complete piece of shit...

...yeah, I appreciated his talent on the football field, but as a man, or moreover as a person of character, he's a friggin douche bag.

...and is one of an ever increasing number of 'successful' pro-atheletes that I can honestly say are perfect examples of what NOT emulate as a role model and again, more importantly as a person...

...of course, that's just 'old-school' and doesn't fit in today's American society, eh?

Northman
04-16-2010, 12:50 PM
One things for certain Socal is keeping my smiling through all this. haha