Jacksonville- Win
Tennessee- Win
Arizona- Loss
San Francisco*- Win
Baltimore - Loss

7-9. Ouch

broncobryce
04-14-2010, 05:01 PM
I was hoping we played Miami so Champ could shut Marshall down........probably wouldn't happen but would be a fun matchup.

GEM
04-14-2010, 05:02 PM
I can deal with that.

Lord,

I have been very good this year. I have cut down on what you label as sinful behavior. Please, please, I beg of you...can you please let Denver beat the Colts? It would do wonders for shutting my stupid brother in law the hell up.

Thank you and Amen,
GEM

Nomad
04-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Damn, we have to play the Ravens in Baltimore again! You can bet that will be a guaranteed double digit loss!!

Lancane
HOME
Kansas City (L)
Oakland (W)
San Diego (L)
Houston (W)
Indianapolis (L)
St. Louis (W)
Seattle (W)
N.Y. Jets (L)

away
Kansas City (L)
Oakland (W)
San Diego (L)
Jacksonville (W)
Tennessee (W)
Arizona (W)
San Francisco* (W)
Baltimore (L)

7-9 at worse, 10-6 at best... Could be worse.

Northman
I can deal with that.

Lord,

I have been very good this year. I have cut down on what you label as sinful behavior. Please, please, I beg of you...can you please let Denver beat the Colts? It would do wonders for shutting my stupid brother in law the hell up.

Thank you and Amen,
GEM

If you come to the throne of Northman and be naughty i can make these things happen for you. Even if i have to drive to Indy and hit Peyton in the leg with a iron rod. :coffee::D

Northman
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Damn, we have to play the Ravens in Baltimore again! You can bet that will be a guaranteed double digit loss!!

Im going, i dont care if i jinx them again. Im going to see my ******* team and scream to all high heaven!!!

Nomad
04-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Im going, i dont care if i jinx them again. Im going to see my ******* team and scream to all high heaven!!!

It's pretty easy to predict because Denver always loses to the Ravens in Baltimore and usually by double digits!! But I'd go too regardless!

Northman
04-14-2010, 05:07 PM
It's pretty easy to predict because Denver always loses to the Ravens in Baltimore and usually by double digits!! But I'd go too regardless!

Yea, but think of how exciting it would be if we WON and i was there!! :lol:

broncobryce
04-14-2010, 05:20 PM
At first glance:

HOME
Kansas City - Loss
Oakland- Win
San Diego- Loss
Houston- Loss
Indianapolis- Loss
St. Louis- Win
Seattle- Win
N.Y. Jets- Loss

away
Kansas City- Loss
Oakland- Win
San Diego- Loss
Jacksonville- Win
Tennessee- Win
Arizona- Loss
San Francisco*- Win
Baltimore - Loss

7-9. Ouch

Kansas shitty sweeps us? I hope not. :eek:

Northman
04-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Kansas shitty sweeps us? I hope not. :eek:

That makes two of us but my god Charles scares the hell out of me.

Nomad
04-14-2010, 05:25 PM
That makes two of us but my god Charles scares the hell out of me.

And they got that other solid RB (his name slips my mind)

Northman
04-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Oh ****!! I forgot about Thomas Jones. lol

Italianmobstr7
04-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Oh ****!! I forgot about Thomas Jones. lol

Even with Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles they STILL won't sweep us. There qb is Matt f'ing Cassel for crying out loud! They still have no Oline either. With our upgraded Dline if anyone is doing the sweeping it should be us sweeping them.

Northman
04-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Even with Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles they STILL won't sweep us. There qb is Matt f'ing Cassel for crying out loud! They still have no Oline either. With our upgraded Dline if anyone is doing the sweeping it should be us sweeping them.

Come on, you know us better than that. We should of swept their asses last year. :tsk:

KCL
04-14-2010, 11:10 PM

and your QB is Kyle Orton for crying out loud...that QB and Oline(KC) looked pretty damn good in Denver last season.

Magnificent Seven
04-15-2010, 02:46 AM
I am very disappointed with NFL's schedule. Broncos vs. 49ers game in London???? I was really looking forward to attending to the Broncos vs. 49ers game in San Francisco. I was bummed about it because I want to take my dad to the game. Oh well.

LawDog
04-15-2010, 01:01 PM
I am very disappointed with NFL's schedule. Broncos vs. 49ers game in London???? I was really looking forward to attending to the Broncos vs. 49ers game in San Francisco. I was bummed about it because I want to take my dad to the game. Oh well.

What, your dad doesn't like London? C'mon, he's your dad, take him to the game you cheapo... :D

weazel
04-15-2010, 01:45 PM
please let Denver be playing in Jacksonville between November 19 - December 5!!!

Buff
04-15-2010, 02:10 PM
please let Denver be playing in Jacksonville between November 19 - December 5!!!

I'll be in Jax for this year's game. (barring any unforeseen financial meltdowns).

weazel
04-15-2010, 03:15 PM
I'll be in Jax for this year's game. (barring any unforeseen financial meltdowns).

we'll have to have a beer, if the game coincides with my visit.

Buff
04-15-2010, 03:17 PM

Clay is going too. Should be a good crowd for that one, hopefully it works out.

T.K.O.
04-20-2010, 04:43 PM
i read that the schedules for the steelers and the lions have been leaked.and that there will be 28 div. games the last 3 weeks of the season.
i would almost bet we play SD in week 17...and yes for the division crown !:elefant:

Lonestar
04-20-2010, 04:57 PM
YES week 17 will be division games almost exclusively Hoping it will be IN DEN.

Ill wait to see who gets what in the draft before prognosticating our season. BUT 7-9 would be the low side unless we have amulet down in the draft.

slim
04-20-2010, 05:00 PM

Buff doesn't drink beer, fyi.

underrated29
04-20-2010, 05:11 PM
HOME
Kansas City-win
Oakland-win
San Diego-win
Houston-win
Indianapolis-lose
St. Louis-win
Seattle-win
N.Y. Jets -lose

away
Kansas City-lose
Oakland-win
San Diego-lose
Jacksonville-lose
Tennessee-win
Arizona-win
San Francisco*-win
Baltimore-lose

Id say 10-6. I really think 11-5, but we always drop an easy game to the chefs. But honestly I think we sweep them.

Balt, Jax, Indy, Bolts are IMO the only for sure losses. But I bet the Jets beat us in a close one.

BroncoBJ
04-20-2010, 05:12 PM
and your QB is Kyle Orton for crying out loud...that QB and Oline(KC) looked pretty damn good in Denver last season.

How quickly Chief and Raider fans forget about the 1st meeting between the Broncos and them. :lol:

Too funny.

KCL
04-20-2010, 05:29 PM
How quickly Chief and Raider fans forget about the 1st meeting between the Broncos and them. :lol:

Too funny.

Oh I haven't forgotten..I just wouldn't say that Orton is any better than Cassell...plus the fact I think alot of Denver fans were very surprised or I should say very disappointed when KC came to Denver and scored on their opening drive like they did...hell I was surprised so to say I have forgotten is wrong on your part.Denver fans thought they were going to sweep KC last season...now didn't you? :lol:

T.K.O.
04-20-2010, 05:51 PM
.Denver fans thought they were going to sweep KC last season...now didn't you? :lol:

of coarse we did.....and do again....;)
if we can keep charles under a buck fity that is:laugh:

jlarsiii
04-20-2010, 05:57 PM

Agreed. I will be moving to SF later this summer, and I was starting to get really excited about trying to go to that particular game. I have been a fan all m life, but I have never actually been to a game.

It would have been my first real opportunity to finally see them live, and that is the game that is shipped to London. Dammit!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

jlarsiii
04-20-2010, 06:01 PM
FWIW the strength of schedule favors us this year. According to ESPiN we have the 24th hardest schedule with an overall opponent record of 124-132 for the 2009 season. Only 8 teams have easier schedules then us based on 2009 win/loss records.

Link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=5109753