PDA

View Full Version : Which AFC East Team will turn into the Faiders of the East?

MNPatsFan
04-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Which AFC East Team, the Jets or the Dolphins has the great likelihood of turning into the Faiders of the East due to their recent actions in accumulating players who are criminals, wife/women beaters, troublemakers, malcontents, bad apples, etc.

1. The New York Jets
2. The Miami Dolphins
3. Both of them
4. Neither of them because there is no way another NFL team can become as dysfunctional and as big a joke as the Oakland Faiders!

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-14-2010, 02:56 PM
4. Neither of them because there is no way another NFL team can become as dysfunctional and as big a joke as the Oakland Faiders!

Northman
04-14-2010, 02:57 PM
I believe the Jets are playing to win now with their signings and could win that division this year. But with that said i dont think any of them will be as bad as Oakland.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-14-2010, 04:12 PM
I believe the Jets are playing to win now with their signings and could win that division this year. But with that said i dont think any of them will be as bad as Oakland.

The jets are NOT ******* around this time, I'm jealous of what they're building over there.

Devilspawn
04-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Which AFC East Team, the Jets or the Dolphins has the great likelihood of turning into the Faiders of the East due to their recent actions in accumulating players who are criminals, wife/women beaters, troublemakers, malcontents, bad apples, etc.

1. The New York Jets
2. The Miami Dolphins
3. Both of them
Spygate

Devilspawn
04-14-2010, 07:04 PM
JaMarcus owns your stadium.

EMB6903
04-14-2010, 07:15 PM
The Buffalo Bills are the Oakland Raiders of the AFC East.

Both New York Jets and Miami Dolphins are solid teams with good futures.

milehigh
04-14-2010, 07:23 PM

Jamarcus might own the nacho stand, but that's about it. One good game doesn't constitute as ownage.

Devilspawn
04-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Jamarcus might own the nacho stand, but that's about it. One good game doesn't constitute as ownage.
Two games. One full game, one game winning drive, perhaps after a bag of nachos if that's what you want to hear. He hasn't seen defeat in Mile High. He owns your stadium. As soon as he loses, things will be different. Until then, he owns Mile High. 3-0 in that stadium wouldn't shock me, and I despise the guy.

Overtime
04-14-2010, 09:34 PM

as well as lifetime supply of twinkies too from the looks of it :coffee:

Midnight Blue
04-14-2010, 09:44 PM

Looks like he also owns his local "all-you-can-eat" buffet....

Devilspawn
04-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Sorry folks, but we're impervious to JaWhalus fat jokes.

Midnight Blue
04-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Sorry folks, but we're impervious to JaWhalus fat jokes.

But.... do you want JaMammoth or Gradkowski to be starting on opening day?

weazel
04-15-2010, 12:36 AM
so, Brandon Banks is going to be Oaklands #1 pick?

MNPatsFan
04-15-2010, 09:42 AM
SpygateSorry, that has little relevance in this discussion because that ended several seasons ago, while the dysfunction and ineptitude of the Faiders is ongoing. I mean the Faiders recently surpassed the ineptitude and dysfunction of the Lions :shocked: by setting a new NFL record for consecutive seasons of dysfunction and ineptitude.:lol:

Given the present state of the Faiders and the fact that Al Davis does not appear willing to turn over control of football decisions to more qualified people, it is very possible that the Faiders will continue to extend their ineptitude by setting new NFL records for consecutive seasons of dysfunction and ineptitude during the next several seasons.;)

Devilspawn
04-15-2010, 03:11 PM
Sorry, that has little relevance in this discussion because that ended several seasons ago, while the dysfunction and ineptitude of the Faiders is ongoing.
Spygate will always taint the dynasty. It's the only tainted SBs of memory, except the Broncos of course.

I mean the Faiders recently surpassed the ineptitude and dysfunction of the Lions :shocked: by setting a new NFL record for consecutive seasons of dysfunction and ineptitude.:lol:

Given the present state of the Faiders and the fact that Al Davis does not appear willing to turn over control of football decisions to more qualified people, it is very possible that the Faiders will continue to extend their ineptitude by setting new NFL records for consecutive seasons of dysfunction and ineptitude during the next several seasons.;)
Maybe. Maybe not. But you're telling me that these acquisitions aren't the signs of a changing power in the AFC East? With Moss still showing tendacies to quit on his team, it could mean the Jets or Fins will build a non-tainted dynasty themselves.

Bad behavior can be a good thing. The Raiders had malcontents for 40 years, not just 7. Al Davis is the issue but of course you know that.

weazel
04-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Spygate will always taint the dynasty. It's the only tainted SBs of memory, except the Broncos of course.

Maybe. Maybe not. But you're telling me that these acquisitions aren't the signs of a changing power in the AFC East? With Moss still showing tendacies to quit on his team, it could mean the Jets or Fins will build a non-tainted dynasty themselves.

Bad behavior can be a good thing. The Raiders had malcontents for 40 years, not just 7. Al Davis is the issue but of course you know that.

well yeah, of course... LOL

Medford Bronco
04-15-2010, 03:16 PM
I would say Buffalo as they suck every year.
When was the last time they made the playoffs. 1999? The
Miracle throwback tD in Tennessee?

MNPatsFan
04-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Spygate will always taint the dynasty. It's the only tainted SBs of memory, except the Broncos of course.You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but I would disagree. I have heard very little, if any, talk about Spygate allegedly tainting the Pats dynasty since that season. In fact, I didn't hear any mention or discussion of Spygate when various media outlets and NFL "experts" and commentators selected the Pats as the team/organization of the decade.

Although you mention the Pats and Broncos as SB teams that allegedly are tainted, you failed to mention the 49ers being tainted because they also were found to have "cheated" by violating the salary cap rules.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/content/commentary/view.php?id=25

Bad behavior can be a good thing. The Raiders had malcontents for 40 years, not just 7. Al Davis is the issue but of course you know that.Bad behavior may be a good thing, but I'm not sure the Raiders having malcontents for 40 years supports your argument considering that the Raiders haven't won a Super Bowl in over 26 years and they were crushed by their former disgruntled coach the last time they were in a Super Bowl.;)

:laugh:

We can both agree that Al Davis is the primary issue!:salute:

Devilspawn
04-16-2010, 04:44 PM
You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but I would disagree. I have heard very little, if any, talk about Spygate allegedly tainting the Pats dynasty since that season. In fact, I didn't hear any mention or discussion of Spygate when various media outlets and NFL "experts" and commentators selected the Pats as the team/organization of the decade.

Although you mention the Pats and Broncos as SB teams that allegedly are tainted, you failed to mention the 49ers being tainted because they also were found to have "cheated" by violating the salary cap rules.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/content/commentary/view.php?id=25

You'll be surprised to know that even though I said it was tainted, I was speaking about the NFL in general, not myself. As a fan who's advocated and supported cheating for 30+ years, I have no right to say oooooh yall cheated. But it will get that press. Should wear off down the road, decades later me thinks. Is it fair? Can't say since we don't know the whole story. But the dynasty is already set in stone.

Bad behavior may be a good thing, but I'm not sure the Raiders having malcontents for 40 years supports your argument considering that the Raiders haven't won a Super Bowl in over 26 years and they were crushed by their former disgruntled coach the last time they were in a Super Bowl.;)
That was actually a squeaky clean team. The problem child was Romo. It was a vet team that I think would've beaten any other team in the SB. Such is life. I love Gruden, the hurt of the loss wore off at the end of the third quarter if you get my drift.

We can both agree that Al Davis is the primary issue!:salute:
Werd.

CrazyHorse
04-17-2010, 07:17 PM
The Buffalo Bills or New England Patriots.

dogfish
04-21-2010, 01:14 AM

too bad for you guys that he can't win anywhere else. . .

i hope you can get fifty million dollars worth of smack out of those two wins, because it doesn't look like you're going to get much else out of him. . . :lol:

#1dolphinfan
04-21-2010, 01:27 AM
the Jets and Dolphins are on the way up and the Pats are on the way down IMO they are getting old and they will be fighting for third in the divsion with the Bills

MadMax
04-21-2010, 06:49 AM
5. The New England Patriots, Just like the Raiders their ruled by an angry old man who's lost touch with football and relies on past victories for his reputation.