PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall sucks and I never liked him as a Bronco...

honz
04-14-2010, 12:39 PM
...who is with me?

Discuss.

Northman
04-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Cant really say i never liked him. But that was 3 years ago and before all the other shit went down. Total waste of talent on a horrible human being.

claymore
04-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Hopefully McD can replace his talent.

SoCalImport
04-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Not a black or white issue for me....
sorry. I thought the question was "whose not with me?"

WARHORSE
04-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Bring da pain.

:painkiller::painkiller::painkiller:

silkamilkamonico
04-14-2010, 12:42 PM
I loved Marshall and think he's a great talent.

I don't think trading him is going to affect our offense that much.

Lancane
04-14-2010, 12:43 PM
I loved Marshall and think he's a great talent.

I don't think trading him is going to affect our offense that much.

You have to love optimism... :D

SoCalImport
04-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Cant really say i never liked him. But that was 3 years ago and before all the other shit went down. Total waste of talent on a horrible human being.

Whoa!.. such venom. People make stupid mistakes, especially when they're young.

Northman
04-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Whoa!.. such venom. People make stupid mistakes, especially when they're young.

A mistake is something you learn from. When you keep making them its no longer a mistake.

honz
04-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Brandon Marshall is a disgrace to the human race.

Lancane
04-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Brandon Marshall is a disgrace to the human race.

Yeah, because Charles Manson and Jeffrey Daumer were god-sent!

My ex-wife is a disgrace to the human race, Marshall is not even close to that. Big Ben is closer to that label then Marshall is!

Northman
04-14-2010, 12:47 PM

My ex-wife is a disgrace to the human race, Marshall is not even close to that. Big Ben is closer to that label then Marshall is!

Can i choose all of the above?

silkamilkamonico
04-14-2010, 12:48 PM
You have to love optimism... :D

You're a smart guy Lancane. You can see the system works regardless of who's in it, and someone is going to catch the football.

If Marshall was catching 10-15 TD's a year and our offense wasn't anemic scoring with him, then I would be worried.

honz
04-14-2010, 12:50 PM

Big Ben? Because he was accused of having sex with the womens? Brandon Marshall has killed people man.

topscribe
04-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Crazy talent.

And . . . well . . . maybe just . . . crazy . . .

-----

Lancane
04-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Big Ben? Because he was accused of having sex with the womens? Brandon Marshall has killed people man.

Brandon Marshall did not kill anyone, and anyone who believes such is ignorant.

T.K.O.
04-14-2010, 12:53 PM
at least now marshall will be in a wholesome environment with alot more money to help him stay out of trouble:shocked:

topscribe
04-14-2010, 12:54 PM

Honz is being sarcastic.

You have to understand Honz . . . well, insofar as one can understand him . . . :laugh:

-----

honz
04-14-2010, 12:55 PM
He might as well have killed me because he stomped on my heart and ripped out my soul. He is a killer in my mind.

TXBRONC
A mistake is something you learn from. When you keep making them its no longer a mistake.

If we learned the first every time we make mistake that would be great but you know as well as I do it doesn't always work out that way.

Lancane
at least now marshall will be in a wholesome environment with alot more money to help him stay out of trouble:shocked:

Hahaha... Well at least there is plenty of hookers now for him to take his frustrations out on, instead of at home against his questionable wife.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-14-2010, 12:57 PM
You're a smart guy Lancane. You can see the system works regardless of who's in it, and someone is going to catch the football.

If Marshall was catching 10-15 TD's a year and our offense wasn't anemic scoring with him, then I would be worried.

I agree - as far as I am concerned, the ONLY player the Broncos have not come close to replacing 100% is John Elway, and that may never happen, as he may be a once in a lifetime player for the Broncos, at the QB position. There have been many other great Broncos thru the years, playing all other positions, and replacements have worked out well.

arapaho2

i can tell you never had a long term relationship have you...if you had you would know that loving someone can make you put up with or do stupid shit

natasha wately was a total physcopath....marshall believed he loved her and put up with alot before finaly staying away

in his record your gonna have to show me one actual case that he was prosecuted for that didnt involve her

GEM
He's playz that foozball, he's dangrous.

I'll miss the guy's smile.

I won't miss him catching the ball and going backward or side to side. I liked seeing him fight for yards, but sometimes it's just better to go down. He was kind of like the JR Smith of football, when he was on he was red hot, when he was off he was ice cold. :shrugs:

TXBRONC
04-14-2010, 01:06 PM
He might as well have killed me because he stomped on my heart and ripped out my soul. He is a killer in my mind.

Honz, have you ever played the role of a drama queen on t.v.? :D

Ziggy
04-14-2010, 01:09 PM
Honz = instigator

Northman
04-14-2010, 01:09 PM

He is being sarcastic such as his thread. But what do you expect from sorry ass Utah fans? :coffee::lol:

Northman
04-14-2010, 01:10 PM
If we learned the first every time we make mistake that would be great but you know as well as I do it doesn't always work out that way.

Dont know about you my friend but if i make a mistake and hit my thumb with a hammer it wont take me 13 times to figure out what im doing wrong. :lol:

topscribe
04-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Dont know about you my friend but if i make a mistake and hit my thumb with a hammer it wont take me 13 times to figure out what im doing wrong. :lol:

Did you really do that? :shocked:

-----

Ziggy
04-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Honz, if you're going to cause trouble, find the sarcasm button will ya?

HORSEPOWER 56
04-14-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm just excited to see what a TEAM of guys that have HIGH CHARACTER can do!

regardless of the talent level

TXBRONC
04-14-2010, 01:18 PM

All I'm saying is no one ever gets the first every time. You hope that with things that can have large ramifications that people would get it sooner but that just not always the case.

Northman
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
i can tell you never had a long term relationship have you...if you had you would know that loving someone can make you put up with or do stupid shit

natasha wately was a total physcopath....marshall believed he loved her and put up with alot before finaly staying away

in his record your gonna have to show me one actual case that he was prosecuted for that didnt involve her

Bwhahahahahaaha, oh shit. Ok ill play but your a complete fool and here's why.

When i was 18 i dated this chick who ****** everything there was except me for over 7 months. Yes TX, i learned from that mistake. But during that time i NEVER once put my hand on her in a negative way. Ive busted holes in my walls, busted out my taillight in anger over her but never struck her at all.

Ive never put my hand on a woman in a negative manner and ive had girlfriends who try to slap me and hit me and all i do is restrain them. You cant tell me that Brandon cant restrain a woman because he is much more the athlete that i ever was.

Ive been married since 2005 (dating her since 2003) so does that constitute a long relationship to you? Ive never struck a woman in anger or anything else. Only a coward would do so under any circumstances. Dont like my opinion of Brandon? Fine, i can live with that but dont come in here telling me i dont right from wrong or that ive never been in a relationship that has tested my patience or emotions.

As to Brandon's conviction record i dont need one. I can point to many celebs and athletes who dont get convicted for crimes for many reasons. You dont get arrested with the frequency that he does without it having some merit. his last altercation involved his current fiance (not whatley) which was obvserved by police officers on the scene. Two different women with the same problem? Yea, right.

Keep in mind also that battered women seldom charge their husbands/boyfriends with abuse. Keep in mind that Brandon was also ordered to do anger management classes in order to keep out of jail and as part of his probation. So please, spare me the sob story already.

dogfish
04-14-2010, 01:26 PM
well done, honz-- i like your style, even if you do root for the bitch-ass jazz. . . .

Nomad
04-14-2010, 01:31 PM
well done, honz-- i like your style, even if you do root for the bitch-ass jazz. . . .

Stockton to Malone!

Northman
04-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Stockton to Malone!

5Ra9ni9_C7A

slim
04-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Stockton to Malone!

Who wears short shorts?

Nomad
04-14-2010, 01:33 PM
5Ra9ni9_C7A

He pushed off!!!!! :mad:

Northman
04-14-2010, 01:35 PM
He pushed off!!!!! :mad:

I have no idea what your talking about. Russell just couldnt hang and left his jock on the floor.

Sad thing is i was rooting for Utah that year. But no worries, Jordan did his damage vs my Trailblazers so i know all about the horror that is Michael Jordan. :lol:

broncobryce
04-14-2010, 01:55 PM
I have no idea what your talking about. Russell just couldnt hang and left his jock on the floor.

Sad thing is i was rooting for Utah that year. But no worries, Jordan did his damage vs my Trailblazers so i know all about the whore that is Michael Jordan. :lol:

Fixed it for ya......:lol:

Buff
04-14-2010, 01:59 PM
At least he voted for Obama.

:whoknows:

honz
04-14-2010, 02:42 PM
He is being sarcastic such as his thread. But what do you expect from sorry ass Utah fans? :coffee::lol:

At least your Nuggets finished strong so you can be proud about that. :couch:

Northman
04-14-2010, 02:43 PM
At least your Nuggets finished strong so you can be proud about that. :couch:

Haha, loser.

Im not a Nuggests fan. But my team isnt much better so you still got me. :lol:

honz
04-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Honz, if you're going to cause trouble, find the sarcasm button will ya?
I was pushing on it so hard that I think I broke it.

honz
04-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Haha, loser.

Im not a Nuggests fan. But my team isnt much better so you still got me. :lol:

Ah, a Blazers fan...thanks for the 4 tallies in the W column this year. :welcome:

;)

Timmy!
04-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Lolz.

#1dolphinfan
04-14-2010, 03:19 PM
This is the greatest day of my life now that Marshall is a Dolphins i love it

claymore
04-14-2010, 03:20 PM

Congrats man, he is one hell of a player. Good deal for both Clubs. Dolphins are on their way up. THats for darn sure.

Benetto
04-14-2010, 03:34 PM
I hate Miami...They first take Shaq away from me...Now Marshall...**** you Miami.

getlynched47
04-14-2010, 03:37 PM
Sure. :rolleyes:

Northman
04-14-2010, 03:42 PM

It will pass.

Lancane
04-14-2010, 03:45 PM
It will pass.

Sorry, didn't know you had gas...

http://rookery2.viary.com/storagev12/792500/792707_2ad7_625x1000.jpg

Northman
04-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Sorry, didn't know you had gas...

http://rookery2.viary.com/storagev12/792500/792707_2ad7_625x1000.jpg

Yea, you should see the turds i just flushed. Cutler, Marshall, Ravage, Lancane.

It was massive. :lol: