PDA

View Full Version : Pats can't even win it on their own...

SR
09-10-2007, 03:20 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989

Gotta go stealing plays and stuff.

WTE
09-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Call me when there's a real story. Nothing will ever come from this.

SR
09-10-2007, 04:00 PM
You're probably right. The Pats would've won anyway.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-10-2007, 04:04 PM

MAYBE - MAYBE NOT - Guess we will see:D

The camera and its tape were placed in a sealed box and forwarded to the league office for investigation, the sources said.

WTE
09-10-2007, 04:11 PM
MAYBE - MAYBE NOT - Guess we will see:D

The camera and its tape were placed in a sealed box and forwarded to the league office for investigation, the sources said.

I think the Patriots were just filming Mangini's belly because the guy's lost a lot of weight.

The Pats might suspect he's on Ephedra. He probably bought Todd's unused supply on E-bay. :wave:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-10-2007, 04:18 PM
I think the Patriots were just filming Mangini's belly because the guy's lost a lot of weight.

The Pats might suspect he's on Ephedra. He probably bought Todd's unused supply on E-bay. :wave:

You could only hope that was what was going on, and I am sure you will find some ridiculous reason why it happened also last year at Green Bay. :eek:

Guess time will tell.

ThunderGirl
09-10-2007, 09:55 PM

Take off the rose colored glasses. This has been a rumored for awhile, only this time it looks like there might be proof!

TXBRONC
09-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Take off the rose colored glasses. This has been a rumored for awhile, only this time it looks like there might be proof!

Yep this isn't the first time the Pop Tarts have been mentioned in connection with this kind of unscrupulous behavior. I guess they aren't the class organization that they claim to be.

TXBRONC
09-11-2007, 08:51 PM

:call2: The call is in Troll. The Patriots have been caught red handed cheating which only goes tho show that Billy Boy is the dud I always thought he was.

Medford Bronco
09-11-2007, 10:20 PM
My opinion on this is that the guy was stupid to get caught.

The Jets had no chance in that game regardless if the filming was going on.
They will pay with some picks but all in all, I think too much of an issue is being made of this, and we all know how much I love the Pats :laugh: