PDA

View Full Version : Harry Douglas

Dr Velcro
04-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Okay, you guys lucked out with Elvis....

So what you guys think of Harry?

Go Cards!:salute:

turftoad
04-22-2008, 12:21 PM
Sounds like a pet name for someones........... oh............ never mind.

Requiem / The Dagda
04-22-2008, 12:28 PM
I really like him. I don't think he has the size to be a starting receiver at the NFL level, but he has extremely deceptive speed, plays even faster -- has good hands and can stretch the field. As a returner, I think he's pretty good as well. I think his grade is going to be a little ambiguous, I personally think he's a solid third rounder, but he'll be a fourth round guy IMHO because of the depth at WR -- and his size will hurt him.

I really like Harry though, he's one of my favorite receivers in the draft. Heck, my favorite receivers aren't even top 15 guys on most people's boards. . .

Ziggy
04-22-2008, 12:35 PM
He didn't look too good at the senior bowl. Good hands, but poor route running hurt his stock in the upcoming draft. With his size, he might go to a team looking for a slot receiver in a role similar to Wes Welker or Brandon Stokely. Probably a mid-round pick.

Dr Velcro
04-22-2008, 04:56 PM
I really like him. I don't think he has the size to be a starting receiver at the NFL level, but he has extremely deceptive speed, plays even faster -- has good hands and can stretch the field. As a returner, I think he's pretty good as well. I think his grade is going to be a little ambiguous, I personally think he's a solid third rounder, but he'll be a fourth round guy IMHO because of the depth at WR -- and his size will hurt him.

I really like Harry though, he's one of my favorite receivers in the draft. Heck, my favorite receivers aren't even top 15 guys on most people's boards. . .

Can't let the size fool ya.
I'm glad there's at least one Bronco that likes him ;)

SmilinAssasSin27
04-22-2008, 08:33 PM
LOVE HIM...in the 5th.