PDA

View Full Version : Dopiest Fans in the AFC West

Dreadnought
04-21-2008, 07:53 PM
We know it sure isn't us. Which team would you be most ashamed of being a fan of?

* Raiders - commitment to excrement. Dressing like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction on Game day is bad enough (if you aren't in a correctional facility, anyway), but watching them as a perennial doormat is probably even worse. With Al Davis at the helm there is no hope 'til they start shoveling dirt on him.

* Chargers - the Kings of the Bandwagon, they root for a team with a proud tradition...OK, Keith Lincoln sure was great in that 63 Championship against the Boston Patriots, wasn't he? For a QB you can look to what another poster has aptly tagged a "classless tool."

* Chiefs - The best thing about being a Chiefs fan is having a more recent Chmpionship than the Chargers. That would be during Nixon's first term. You can wear a mullet, date your first cousin, live in "Broken Dreams Mobile Estates" and fit right in. At least Carl Peterson isn't as stupid as Al Davis...or is he?

BeefStew25
04-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Charger fans no doubt. They are worthless at handling success.

Slick
04-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Gotta be the Sparklers. Not all of them, but for the most part they are complete tools.

I have met several very cool Raider fans, and they do have the most hardware in the division even if it was years ago. I'm jealous of the fact that Metallica played in their parking lot before a game. (I was told that by season ticket holder.)

I think the Chef's fans for the most part are good football fans.

Dreadnought
04-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Charger fans no doubt. They are worthless at handling success.

It was a tough call for me. Charger fans have shown themselves surprisingly awful over the past couple of Years, but I gotta go with tradition - that and prior to last Year I had never actually met a real live Charger fan.

I went with the Raiders. I know there are a very few cool Raider fans, but the vast majority I've met are exactly who we thought they were. No fan runs truer to a stereotype than a Raider fan, and even a Metallica concert can't save them in my eyes.

BeefStew25
04-21-2008, 08:55 PM
It was a tough call for me. Charger fans have shown themselves surprisingly awful over the past couple of Years, but I gotta go with tradition - that and prior to last Year I had never actually met a real live Charger fan.

I went with the Raiders. I know there are a very few cool Raider fans, but the vast majority I've met are exactly who we thought they were. No fan runs truer to a stereotype than a Raider fan, and even a Metallica concert can't save them in my eyes.

My buddy went to a Jags Bolts game in San Diego, and said the home games have a decidedly gang feel to it. Said the cops were constantly breaking up fights in the stands.

Bronco9798
04-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Chiefs, you have to live here to understand.

frauschieze
04-21-2008, 09:00 PM
This is such a hard call. It's a toss up between the Sparkies and the Fade, but ultimately.....I must say, at least Chokeland has true fans, even if they are mostly thugs.

Chargers, by a wagon.

BeefStew25
04-21-2008, 09:00 PM
Chiefs, you have to live here to understand.

Yeah, they are mostly losers, but they are harmless. They have the Midwestern value system, which means they still are somewhat decent.

Bronco9798
04-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Chiefs by a mullet!

Dreadnought
04-21-2008, 09:17 PM
I'll admit that its a real testament to the complete douchebaggery of Phillip Rivers that he has single handedly reversed 40 Years of Bronco fan indifference to the Chargers. Just a few Years ago and this would be a two way contest between the Fade and the Chefs.

BeefStew25
04-21-2008, 09:18 PM
I can't wait for Rivers to throw both a helmet and a fit. LT is starting the downward slide.

frauschieze
04-21-2008, 09:19 PM
I'll admit that its a real testament to the complete douchebaggery of Phillip Rivers that he has single handedly reversed 40 Years of Bronco fan indifference to the Chargers. Just a few Years ago and this would be a two way contest between the Fade and the Chefs.

Chargers are still the red-headed stepchild of the AFC West.

JONtheBRONCO
04-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Chief fans are just douchebags.

Devilspawn
04-21-2008, 11:04 PM
Chargers are still the red-headed stepchild of the AFC West.

The San Diego Ginger Kids? Maybe. A red and white uniform with freckles replacing the lighting bolts and a picture of a crying Little Orphan Annie on the helmets? Perhaps.

Well at least the Raiders can say we were mighty once.

The Chiefs fans can say they were good once.

The Chargers can say they were good only once.

tubby
04-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Dopiest Fans - Chargers

Most Embarassing Team to Root for - Chiefs

MOtorboat
04-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Charger fans by a mile.

BOSSHOGG30
04-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Raiders but the Chiefs and Chargers are right behind them.

Raiders - I would be embarrassed if Al Davis was running my favorite team

Chiefs- King Carl isn't much better than Al Davis. Trading Jared Allen should be interesting. Why would you trade your best player on your team? Only King Carl knows.

Chargers- Fans are clueless and bandwagon fans are annoying. Cry Baby Rivers is the perfect fit for the team that represents the fans well.

CoachChaz
04-22-2008, 09:24 AM
I'll go based on what I know. The handful of Chiefs fans I am friends with are very cool, down to Earth people, don't know any Chargers fans locally, but when I lived in SD, the loyal fans were okay. Raiders fans...whole different story. My best friend growing up was a Raider fan and that's the only one I've met that didn't annoy me. All the others I've met are useless in one facet or another.

BOSSHOGG30
04-22-2008, 09:31 AM
I thought the question was Most Embarrassing Team to Root For .....not really a question about the fans?

Worst fans are easy.....Chargers! with the Raiders 2nd........Chief fans for the most part are cool.

Most Embarrassing Team to Root For : Raiders, Chiefs, then Chargers if you go with the AFC West teams only.

CoachChaz
04-22-2008, 09:34 AM
I thought the question was Most Embarrassing Team to Root For .....not really a question about the fans?

Worst fans are easy.....Chargers! with the Raiders 2nd........Chief fans for the most part are cool.

Most Embarrassing Team to Root For : Raiders, Chiefs, then Chargers if you go with the AFC West teams only.

IDK, the poll reads "Dopiest Fans in the AFC West". Either way, the Raiders get my vote.

turftoad
04-22-2008, 11:34 AM
C'mon you guys. Dopiest fans???

Has to be the Faider fans.

They are the dopiest people I've ever met. When their winning (which we haven't seen for years) they are the most rude, loud, mouthy, obnoxioush fans out there.
Not to mention they dress up like it's Halloween every Sunday. I don't think they know how stupid they look. They think because they dress up in black and silver that they are tough and intimidating.
Not to mention that their teams appearal is used buy more gang members than any other teams.

"The Black Hole", "Raider Nation", give me a break.

They look like a staduim full of clowns every Sunday.

Thats all.

BroncoJoe
04-22-2008, 11:40 AM
I'd like to vote for more than one of them. To me, they're all dopey.

http://students.ou.edu/J/Curtis.N.Johnston-1/dopey.bmp

sanluis
04-22-2008, 12:34 PM
All teams have dopey fans.

And all teams have good fans.

You guys and gals are some of my favorite. Your team's on the other hand....

NOT SO MUCH!!! :lol:

broncosfanscott
04-22-2008, 08:51 PM
I'll stick with the Chargers because I live in SD and have seen firsthand how the fanbase is.

shank
04-23-2008, 12:11 AM

this is an amazing point.

i went with my gut and voted raiders, but you're so right. i was always very partial to the chargers in past years, but have really developed an all-out hatred for the likes of rivers, harrison, and merriman... even, dare i say it, tomlinson? the cry-baby hypocrite who sat on the bench with a non-existant injury in the biggest game of his life while his dbag qb played with a torn acl?

yeah, the chargers are a joke, and their fans are cocky bandwagoners.

Benetto
04-23-2008, 01:34 AM
I have never seen a larger group of phoney bandwagoners, than the Idiots who call themselves "Die hard Charger Fans".

They were VIRTUALLY non-exsistent 4-5 years ago..

Az Snake
04-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Has to be the Black Hole Dwellers !

Talk about dopes !

They have to be doped to wear those outfits !!!

raider fans have NEVER payed me for bets against the Broncos.

If I was a faider fan, I'd be embarassed to get shot by anothe faider fan at a faider game.

Colorado4Life
04-23-2008, 04:09 PM
This poll can easily be proven to be inaccurate due to the fact that the entire AFC West was not included in it. I think we should have included Denver Broncos fans.. I have met plenty of Fair-weather Broncos fans over the years and people that really do not care about the team but just wear the gear when they are doing well but have no loyalty to the franchise when they are not doing well. I think that qualifies as dopey although I wouldn't necessarily say the dopiest but still we should have included the Broncos.

KCL
04-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Chief fans are just douchebags.

Hey now...how can you say this when you don't even know me...:tsk:

:lol:

KCL
04-23-2008, 06:30 PM
Dopiest Fans - Chargers

Most Embarassing Team to Root for - Chiefs

This I can and will agree with...still I love them guys!:D

KCL
04-23-2008, 06:36 PM
This poll can easily be proven to be inaccurate due to the fact that the entire AFC West was not included in it. I think we should have included Denver Broncos fans.. I have met plenty of Fair-weather Broncos fans over the years and people that really do not care about the team but just wear the gear when they are doing well but have no loyalty to the franchise when they are not doing well. I think that qualifies as dopey although I wouldn't necessarily say the dopiest but still we should have included the Broncos.

Good points here.I know of a Bronco fan...maybe two that I would call
dopey...and thats putting it nicely.:lol:

Broncospsycho77
04-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Dopiest fans: Chiefs... what do you expect out of the product of inbreeding?

Worst fans: Chargers... they hop on the bandwagon like they were the Patriots or something.

Most laughable fans: Raiders... nobody fears a 6'7" guy wearing spikes when his team is struggling to sell out games... an NFL team struggling to sell tickets?

Dreadnought
04-23-2008, 09:36 PM
Good points here.I know of a Bronco fan...maybe two that I would call
dopey...and thats putting it nicely.:lol:

I want this on the Public record that KC Lady is NOT a dopey fan. Her choice of teams is peculiar, but she herself is a delight.

Just wanted that cleared up.

KCL
04-23-2008, 09:52 PM
I want this on the Public record that KC Lady is NOT a dopey fan. Her choice of teams is peculiar, but she herself is a delight.

Just wanted that cleared up.

:kiss: :kiss:

I didnt realize how much I have missed you Dread.... :hug:

KCL
04-23-2008, 09:59 PM
Dopiest fans: Chiefs... what do you expect out of the product of inbreeding?
Worst fans: Chargers... they hop on the bandwagon like they were the Patriots or something.

Most laughable fans: Raiders... nobody fears a 6'7" guy wearing spikes when his team is struggling to sell out games... an NFL team struggling to sell tickets?

Hey my mom and dad were not in any way blood relation....:lol:

CrazyHorse
04-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Yeah, they are mostly losers, but they are harmless. They have the Midwestern value system, which means they still are somewhat decent.
I alway like people with good midwestern values like Paul Wellstone.

Nature Boy
04-27-2008, 02:30 AM
That whole "Black Hole" Darth Vader, gloom and doom persona is freaking laughable.

Especially when your team is always getting their arse handed to them. Raiderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs....suck. :lol:

http://www.popmatters.com/images/columns_art/p/peterson-raider-fans-10-06.jpg

NorthernLights
04-27-2008, 09:13 AM
I alway like people with good midwestern values like Paul Wellstone.

I don't usually vote democrat, but Wellstone was truly a good person and cared about the people of the state and country. It was even more tragic that it was pilot error.

NameUsedBefore
04-27-2008, 10:35 PM
I think the Raiders are the most embarrassing team to root for... however, the Chargers fans are the dopiest. I think they are the epitome of fair-weather out of the entire league. I even remember one of my early NFL memories is watching a San Diego game and asking my dad why so many of the opposing team's fans were in the stands.

Nature Boy
04-28-2008, 01:07 AM
On April 27th 2008 Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that Brady Leaf has signed a free agent contract with the San Diego Chargers after not being selected in the 2008 NFL Draft.

The Chargers are the same team that drafted Brady's older brother Ryan Leaf with the 2nd overall selection in the 1998 NFL Draft 10 years ago. Leaf is quoted as saying "Whatever happened in the past with my brother is water under the bridge."

"I am going to work as hard as I can to be the best QB possible for the San Diego Chargers and the best way I can do that is by winning a Super Bowl in my career."

"I am in the perfect situation with the Chargers, I feel like I can battle Philip Rivers for the starting job this season." "I only know how to do things one way in life and that's 110%"

BoltsOwnU
05-15-2008, 01:34 PM
It used to be easy to call this one. But, most of the Chokeland fans in Socal are either incarcerated or have disposed of their window stickers and Moss/Sapp jerseys. Seeing a Raider fan even here in LA is almost like spying a unicorn. They seem willing to acknowledge how much they suck at present, so they almost get a pass from me.

No, without a doubt, the most annoying, myopic, unjustifiably arrogant fans in our division today are the in-bred mountain folk of Denver. Maybe it's the poor air quality, the crime, the public education system, or just the fact that Denver sucks, that has made them this way. Regardless, it's pretty sad, though it is fun to watch them freefall and consistently be the team that gakks it against the worst teams in the NFL, even when they are supposedly so great.

I also enjoy watching their stadium EMPTY with 12 minutes to play in the third quarter, just because they are losing. Like their team, Denver fans have no heart. So, them calling us "bandwagoners" is really pretty amusing actually. They've made a career out of it.:coffee:

Spider
05-16-2008, 12:50 AM
Well I voted for the Chargers , but I think it would be more embarrassing to be a charger player .... For the fact you know the Charger fans are trying to sell their tickets to Raider fans

BCJ
05-16-2008, 03:10 AM
Gotta be the Sparklers. Not all of them, but for the most part they are complete tools.

I have met several very cool Raider fans, and they do have the most hardware in the division even if it was years ago. I'm jealous of the fact that Metallica played in their parking lot before a game. (I was told that by season ticket holder.)

I think the Chef's fans for the most part are good football fans.

This is code for ignorant, homer, moron, stupid and idiot. There is no dumber fan than the Chokeland Faiders. Many have come around on hating Al Davis in the last few years but being a Faider fan is like being in a gang. It wont get you anywhere in life but there sure are a whole lot of dumbasses just like you and wearing a certain color makes you stand out. They are an embarrassment to the league and any foreigners seeing that they are part of our American culture. Chiefs are more loyal than the Chargers fans. I live in SoCal so I know how these fans work in LoCal. Let us put it this way...... They needed an extra day to lift the black out for their last home playoff game vs the Titans! At least the Faiders fans had an excuse not to go to the game (Incarcerated or knew better not to see a horrible product when they can see it on their stolen tv). Cowboys and Packers fans have passionate and loyal fans. I cant put the Faiders' fans in the same catagory.

BCJ
05-16-2008, 03:21 AM
It used to be easy to call this one. But, most of the Chokeland fans in Socal are either incarcerated or have disposed of their window stickers and Moss/Sapp jerseys. Seeing a Raider fan even here in LA is almost like spying a unicorn. They seem willing to acknowledge how much they suck at present, so they almost get a pass from me.

No, without a doubt, the most annoying, myopic, unjustifiably arrogant fans in our division today are the in-bred mountain folk of Denver. Maybe it's the poor air quality, the crime, the public education system, or just the fact that Denver sucks, that has made them this way. Regardless, it's pretty sad, though it is fun to watch them freefall and consistently be the team that gakks it against the worst teams in the NFL, even when they are supposedly so great.

I also enjoy watching their stadium EMPTY with 12 minutes to play in the third quarter, just because they are losing. Like their team, Denver fans have no heart. So, them calling us "bandwagoners" is really pretty amusing actually. They've made a career out of it.:coffee:

Are you this dumb or can it be explained that you were actually a faider fan before and jumped on the bolt bandwagon? Bad air quality, bad public system, crime are all descriptions of LA dipshit. Our public schools in Cali are doing horrible. DOnt hide the fact that you had trouble selling out the playoff game and your season 4 years ago was not selling out until the last minute when your team was the darling of San Diego. I know this as a ticket holder. The step child of the AFC West was finally let out of the cellar. Cant wait until the glass slipper and the pumpkin disappear. And leaving halfway through a 41 to 3 game is a good thing because the team had no heart. I have been to many Broncos vs Chargers games in San Diego and have witnessed the mass "exit stage right" at the end of the 3rd quarter. Sometimes it just seemed that way because there was that many empty seats. We travel to see the broncos yet you will never see a mass following of your Chargers. Why? Because you dont want to buy a plane ticket 3 weeks in advanced because the team can lose a few games in a row and there is no way you will watch your "favorite team on hiatus" until they show more promise. Dont F with us charger fan. You have no game. Your team does but the fans lack it badly.

BoltsOwnU
05-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Well I voted for the Chargers , but I think it would be more embarrassing to be a charger player .... For the fact you know the Charger fans are trying to sell their tickets to Raider fans

LOL WAKE UP! It's the 21st century. Good try though, no really. The Raiders can't even fill their own stadium. Stop living in the past, oh wait, donkfan, nevermind.:coffee:

BoltsOwnU
05-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Are you this dumb or can it be explained that you were actually a faider fan before and jumped on the bolt bandwagon? Bad air quality, bad public system, crime are all descriptions of LA dipshit. Our public schools in Cali are doing horrible. DOnt hide the fact that you had trouble selling out the playoff game and your season 4 years ago was not selling out until the last minute when your team was the darling of San Diego. I know this as a ticket holder. The step child of the AFC West was finally let out of the cellar. Cant wait until the glass slipper and the pumpkin disappear. And leaving halfway through a 41 to 3 game is a good thing because the team had no heart. I have been to many Broncos vs Chargers games in San Diego and have witnessed the mass "exit stage right" at the end of the 3rd quarter. Sometimes it just seemed that way because there was that many empty seats. We travel to see the broncos yet you will never see a mass following of your Chargers. Why? Because you dont want to buy a plane ticket 3 weeks in advanced because the team can lose a few games in a row and there is no way you will watch your "favorite team on hiatus" until they show more promise. Dont F with us charger fan. You have no game. Your team does but the fans lack it badly.

Easy there Squirt, no need to get your panties in a wad. Everything I said about Denver is true. And, your bandwagon loudmouths clear out of your stadium faster than any other venue I've been to when their team is behind. That includes SD, Baltimore, New England, Jets, Chiefs, you name it. It's pathetic to watch only because cretinous loudmouths like yourself think you're just the niftiest fanbase around when in fact, your the most gutless and lacking in heart. Go ahead though, spout your ignorant baseless drivel until you stamp your feet and turn blue. It doesn't change the truth of what I've seen in person and in the meantime, all you do is underscore what chumps the majority (not all) of Donkfans tend to be.:coffee:

Slick
05-16-2008, 11:54 AM
This is code for ignorant, homer, moron, stupid and idiot. There is no dumber fan than the Chokeland Faiders. Many have come around on hating Al Davis in the last few years but being a Faider fan is like being in a gang. It wont get you anywhere in life but there sure are a whole lot of dumbasses just like you and wearing a certain color makes you stand out. They are an embarrassment to the league and any foreigners seeing that they are part of our American culture. Chiefs are more loyal than the Chargers fans. I live in SoCal so I know how these fans work in LoCal. Let us put it this way...... They needed an extra day to lift the black out for their last home playoff game vs the Titans! At least the Faiders fans had an excuse not to go to the game (Incarcerated or knew better not to see a horrible product when they can see it on their stolen tv). Cowboys and Packers fans have passionate and loyal fans. I cant put the Faiders' fans in the same catagory.

Fair enough.

I based my opinion on the fans that I've met personally.

lex
05-16-2008, 12:20 PM
* Raiders - commitment to excrement. Dressing like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction on Game day is bad enough (if you aren't in a correctional facility, anyway), but watching them as a perennial doormat is probably even worse. With Al Davis at the helm there is no hope 'til they start shoveling dirt on him.

Well said. Its fun to watch them cry when we've beaten them for the 17th time in the last 19 games. Its fun to watch that makeup on their faces run.

* Chargers - the Kings of the Bandwagon, they root for a team with a proud tradition...OK, Keith Lincoln sure was great in that 63 Championship against the Boston Patriots, wasn't he? For a QB you can look to what another poster has aptly tagged a "classless tool."

San Diego "fans" are annoying because when theyre losing they head for the hills. I must be nice to have a sell out streak that goes back to 2004. Talk about Johnny-come-latelies.

* Chiefs - The best thing about being a Chiefs fan is having a more recent Chmpionship than the Chargers. That would be during Nixon's first term. You can wear a mullet, date your first cousin, live in "Broken Dreams Mobile Estates" and fit right in. At least Carl Peterson isn't as stupid as Al Davis...or is he?

I voted for these guys. Perhaps its because Ive been around them more since I live in the midwest (chicago). But is it possible that every Chiefs fan is from the Ozarks? Is it possible every Chiefs fan doesnt wear shoes and has chickens in their front yard? Where the Chargers fans are annoying, the Chiefs fans go beyond that to the extent that theyre amusing.

BCJ
05-16-2008, 06:56 PM
Easy there Squirt, no need to get your panties in a wad. Everything I said about Denver is true. And, your bandwagon loudmouths clear out of your stadium faster than any other venue I've been to when their team is behind. That includes SD, Baltimore, New England, Jets, Chiefs, you name it. It's pathetic to watch only because cretinous loudmouths like yourself think you're just the niftiest fanbase around when in fact, your the most gutless and lacking in heart. Go ahead though, spout your ignorant baseless drivel until you stamp your feet and turn blue. It doesn't change the truth of what I've seen in person and in the meantime, all you do is underscore what chumps the majority (not all) of Donkfans tend to be.:coffee:

Look, i dont know about the actual politics of Denver, but at elast be accurate on the comparison city/area. Dont get me wrong, I like San Diego and their laid back, pot smoking fans. Our fanbase is the "niftiest" of the AFC West. We travel to games probably more or the same than Faiders fans. A Chargers fan calling the Broncos fan base "Band wagon" is irony at best. You read my post of black outs hitting the stadium during a huge winning streak or a playoff game. A little rain might be coming and they had to extend the deadline for the last home playoff game. Come on! That is one pathetic, weak fanbase. You are mentioning the blowout last year and expect those to stick around when the Broncos had no heart in the game? You are forgetting your own team when you could walk up and buy a ticket. We have a winning tradition and still have a stronger fan base than any team in the AFC West including the Chargers. How does someone need to wait 7 to 10 years for season tickets in Denver but be able to call 1800Chargers right now and purchase season tickets (or maybe a one season wait). How did I be able to buy 50 season tickets? because your team fans werent going to the games. WHen i need to sell the other 9 games, most arent Chargers fans buying them. You will always have a crapload of visitors teams' fans in the stadium because your fan base isnt loyal. THis is fact. As someone in SoCal, I know how they roll here and comparing SD to Denver is an outright joke. BTW: Show me the Chargers site that has a strong tailgate section for away games?

Day1BroncoFan
05-16-2008, 08:04 PM
I have to go with the sandy eggo fans as the dopiest. I've never seen people brag about nothing so much in my life. Don't talk about the past either, except for the last couple of years 'cause nothin' else counts. :rolleyes:

Sassy
05-18-2008, 12:09 AM
Look, i dont know about the actual politics of Denver, but at elast be accurate on the comparison city/area. Dont get me wrong, I like San Diego and their laid back, pot smoking fans. Our fanbase is the "niftiest" of the AFC West. We travel to games probably more or the same than Faiders fans. A Chargers fan calling the Broncos fan base "Band wagon" is irony at best. You read my post of black outs hitting the stadium during a huge winning streak or a playoff game. A little rain might be coming and they had to extend the deadline for the last home playoff game. Come on! That is one pathetic, weak fanbase. You are mentioning the blowout last year and expect those to stick around when the Broncos had no heart in the game? You are forgetting your own team when you could walk up and buy a ticket. We have a winning tradition and still have a stronger fan base than any team in the AFC West including the Chargers. How does someone need to wait 7 to 10 years for season tickets in Denver but be able to call 1800Chargers right now and purchase season tickets (or maybe a one season wait). How did I be able to buy 50 season tickets? because your team fans werent going to the games. WHen i need to sell the other 9 games, most arent Chargers fans buying them. You will always have a crapload of visitors teams' fans in the stadium because your fan base isnt loyal. THis is fact. As someone in SoCal, I know how they roll here and comparing SD to Denver is an outright joke. BTW: Show me the Chargers site that has a strong tailgate section for away games?

Not to mention that Bronco fans were the last ones out of their seats and the last ones out of the stadium a couple of years ago for the Broncos @ Chargers game. We should know...our group was "those diehard fans".

LT broke records and single handedly kicked the Broncos butt...yet we stayed while Charger fans piled out of the stadium...not even staying to see LT break those records...Nice.
...and on the way out of the stadium and into the lot all we could hear was fans saying they were going to the SB that year...and acting like they had just won one.

BCJ
05-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Sassy,
to many, that was their superbowl. I realize this guy lives in Denver and sees his favorite team once a year. He bases his "no heart" comment on last year's thumping and he cant mention the facts of what we have witnessed as an opposing fan because he has never been to San Diego to see his pathetic fan base in action. THey are getting better and ours getting worse but that is based on performance. We are still more passionate for our team than theirs in the current environment. As you have noticed, he cant rebutal my comments about his team. His silence speaks better than him trying to type some witty but unintelligent comment.

Sassy
05-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Sassy,
to many, that was their superbowl. I realize this guy lives in Denver and sees his favorite team once a year. He bases his "no heart" comment on last year's thumping and he cant mention the facts of what we have witnessed as an opposing fan because he has never been to San Diego to see his pathetic fan base in action. THey are getting better and ours getting worse but that is based on performance. We are still more passionate for our team than theirs in the current environment. As you have noticed, he cant rebutal my comments about his team. His silence speaks better than him trying to type some witty but unintelligent comment.

Very true...still couldn't believe they left BEFORE the game was officially over.
I did notice he is MIA :D

P.S. Sent you a check. Should go out tomorrow...but pm me when you get it. I forgot to put the address in it that you should mail them to.

BoltsOwnU
05-19-2008, 12:29 PM
Sassy,

Wow, get your facts straight. I'm from SD, I live in LA. I have season tickets and I hit at least 4 away games per year. Getting seats at Invesco is jokingly easy and I note that you can't deny the fact that your gutless fanbase empties that stadium not in the fourth quarter, but the THIRD, and early in it at that, against a division rival no less. Pathetic. Year before? Yeah you guys managed to hang in until about three minutes into the fourth before bailing. Sure, if you are winning you stay, but losing? The heart goes right out of your "passionate" fans.

As far as obtaining seats now, good luck. Sure, years ago they weren't too hard to come by, not unlike Denver. Now? Not so much. But hey, make stuff up if it helps your patently false assertions. It's fun to watch.:lol:

MOtorboat
05-19-2008, 12:34 PM
Wow, get your facts straight. I'm from SD, I live in LA. I have season tickets and I hit at least 4 away games per year. Getting seats at Invesco is jokingly easy and I note that you can't deny the fact that your gutless fanbase empties that stadium not in the fourth quarter, but the THIRD, and early in it at that, against a division rival no less. Pathetic. Year before? Yeah you guys managed to hang in until about three minutes into the fourth before bailing. Sure, if you are winning you stay, but losing? The heart goes right out of your "passionate" fans.

As far as obtaining seats now, good luck. Sure, years ago they weren't too hard to come by, not unlike Denver. Now? Not so much. But hey, make stuff up if it helps your patently false assertions. It's fun to watch.:lol:

:laugh::laugh:

tubby
05-19-2008, 12:41 PM
:laugh::laugh:

Unbelievabe isn't it. Finally getting a playoff win after 13 years and we get this kind of crap. Another decade of irrelevance looms charger fan.

Dreadnought
05-19-2008, 02:24 PM
I've noticed that every time BOU posts in this thread the vote count for San Diego's as the dopiest climbs. If he keeps posting they may yet catch the Raiders.

Sassy
05-19-2008, 04:50 PM

He has season tickets!

BCJ
05-19-2008, 06:02 PM
Ok, called 1 619 280 2121 and guess what? Lower view tickets for the season are available! LOL! WHile our team has won one playoff game since the Superbowl in Miami, we still have a healthy season ticket base. 5560 tickets available on stubhub in San Diego vs Denver. When San Diego goes to Denver, stub hub has only 554 . This is after we got shalacked 41 to 3 our fans still want to see the broncos play the Chargers. Raiders at San Diego, the chargers fans run and hide as they put up 6058 tickets for sale. How does the Broncos feel about their rivalry and want to see their team play the hated Faiders?.... a measly 717. Do the math Einstein. Your team sells their tickets instead of rooting on their team. When i sell my tickets, they seem to go to many visiting team fans. When i sell my season tickets in Denver, they go to Broncos fans. The die hard fans that are Chargers fans are at the game. The others are wannabees and maybees. So if you think it is easy getting a ticket in Denver at an affordable price, then we are doing flips paying less and getting more to choose in San Diego. Your post makes you look like the typicle Chargers fan. Your team gets the recognition now but sadly, you guys still suck as true fans. Face it, you will never have what it takes to be like Broncos fans. It's ok, but the first step is quit the denial and accept it. We are tops in the AFC West and you guys struggle to get the recognition. You reap what you sow little bolt boy. BTW: He is from LA and ripping on Denver politics. Ask him how our budget for the state is going as Arnold wants to stick a 1% sales tax to our almost 8% tax already. Idiot.

MOtorboat
05-19-2008, 06:44 PM
LOL...hard to get...lol...

Nice job BO...

Hogan11
05-20-2008, 10:57 AM
A good number to call in San Diego is (619) 239-KING.

I wonder if Mojo still answers if you call it :laugh:

BoltsOwnU
05-20-2008, 12:28 PM
Ok, called 1 619 280 2121 and guess what? Lower view tickets for the season are available! LOL! WHile our team has won one playoff game since the Superbowl in Miami, we still have a healthy season ticket base. 5560 tickets available on stubhub in San Diego vs Denver. When San Diego goes to Denver, stub hub has only 554 . This is after we got shalacked 41 to 3 our fans still want to see the broncos play the Chargers. Raiders at San Diego, the chargers fans run and hide as they put up 6058 tickets for sale. How does the Broncos feel about their rivalry and want to see their team play the hated Faiders?.... a measly 717. Do the math Einstein. Your team sells their tickets instead of rooting on their team. When i sell my tickets, they seem to go to many visiting team fans. When i sell my season tickets in Denver, they go to Broncos fans. The die hard fans that are Chargers fans are at the game. The others are wannabees and maybees. So if you think it is easy getting a ticket in Denver at an affordable price, then we are doing flips paying less and getting more to choose in San Diego. Your post makes you look like the typicle Chargers fan. Your team gets the recognition now but sadly, you guys still suck as true fans. Face it, you will never have what it takes to be like Broncos fans. It's ok, but the first step is quit the denial and accept it. We are tops in the AFC West and you guys struggle to get the recognition. You reap what you sow little bolt boy. BTW: He is from LA and ripping on Denver politics. Ask him how our budget for the state is going as Arnold wants to stick a 1% sales tax to our almost 8% tax already. Idiot.

That's so odd. When I tried to add 4 seats this season, I was unable to do so. This suuuuuure seems convenient. Of course, lwe all know that Denver, like New England will do anything, including cheat, to win, so maybe their fans will do the same to win a message board snit.:confused:

denver5459
05-20-2008, 05:48 PM
That's so odd. When I tried to add 4 seats this season, I was unable to do so. This suuuuuure seems convenient. Of course, lwe all know that Denver, like New England will do anything, including cheat, to win, so maybe their fans will do the same to win a message board snit.:confused:

I think this quote right here clinches it for me. San Diego has the dopiest fans!! :laugh: :laugh:

Day1BroncoFan
05-20-2008, 05:58 PM

:rolleyes:

BCJ
05-20-2008, 09:21 PM

All I have to do to win a message board snit is reveal to everyone the poster who thinks he is telling us facts when they are only opinions and lies. You probably tried to get 4 tickets next to your other upper view seats. Just call the number. Lower views are available. I wont even mention club level because those are sky high prices. Seems everytime I put facts on the board, you have trouble responding to them. Keep responding. You are only 5 away from being the dopiest fans in the AFC WEST .

CBF1
05-22-2008, 01:35 AM
The poll seems to be missing the, "All of the above" option

Dreadnought
05-27-2008, 08:39 AM
The poll seems to be missing the, "All of the above" option

Thats a good point, though somebody has to be worst/dopiest/sorriest. In that respect a competition between Raider, Charger, and Chief fans is a bit like the Special Olympics - Everybody is a Winner!

My own view is that Raider fans are more "handi-capable" or "differently abled" than their competitors. It doesn't mean Chiefs and Chargers fans aren't "special" too!.

BoltsOwnU
05-28-2008, 12:05 PM
All I have to do to win a message board snit is reveal to everyone the poster who thinks he is telling us facts when they are only opinions and lies. You probably tried to get 4 tickets next to your other upper view seats. Just call the number. Lower views are available. I wont even mention club level because those are sky high prices. Seems everytime I put facts on the board, you have trouble responding to them. Keep responding. You are only 5 away from being the dopiest fans in the AFC WEST .

That you call them facts Sqirt doesn't make them so. Club level seats are great, but I gave mine up since I they were facing into the sun on the visitor's side of the field and the only available. Plaza and field have been sold out since for years on top of years. You might find a single seat in upper view or something, but you will find not even two seats together anywhere in lower view, much less upper. I certainly didn't look for seats adjacent to mine, everyone in my section has had them for much longer than I've even had mine there.

Club level is indeed available if you have the cash, but really, you're a Denver fan so that seems farfetched, even just for the one game where your sorry teams comes by to suck it.:coffee:

Dreadnought
09-21-2009, 02:46 PM
New season, so time to bump this thread. One very special poster makes it worth doing :D

Dreadnought
10-24-2011, 03:37 PM
New season, so time to bump this thread. One very special poster makes it worth doing :D

Oakland Raider gave his side a solid bump two years ago. Time to revisit the question :salute:

Thnikkaman
10-24-2011, 03:44 PM
Voted for Oakland primarily based on OR.

Dreadnought
10-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Voted for Oakland primarily based on OR.

A strong one man argument. He is "elite" in that respect

SR
10-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Raiders hands down

DallasChief
10-24-2011, 05:03 PM
I never met a dopie Chiefs fan.

slim
10-24-2011, 05:06 PM
I never met a dopie Chiefs fan.

I have.