PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU tnedator

Denver Native (Carol)
08-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Thanks so much tnedator for providing this for us - it is truly appreciated :)

Tned
08-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Thanks so much tnedator for providing this for us - it is truly appreciated :)

Thank you. This wouldn't have happened without you.

TXBRONC
08-27-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm glad you did this.

anton...
08-27-2007, 09:31 PM
cp to you neddy!!

:eek:

;)

always love your work neddy!!
________
HOW TO ROLL A JOINT (http://howtorollajoint.net/)

Lonestar
08-27-2007, 09:39 PM
yes thanks for making a home taht all of us old farts can come to and feel like people again.

Do you all see how easy it is to change the skins colors?

What a load of horse crap stevie wonder was spouting over on "BM" that is a real fitting term BM.

Tned
08-27-2007, 09:41 PM
yes thanks for making a home taht all of us old farts can come to and feel like people again.

Do you all see how easy it is to change the skins colors?

What a load of horse crap stevie wonder was spouting over on "BM" that is a real fitting term BM.

Before about this time last night (maybe a few hours earier), I didn't even know the first thing about changing vBulletin themes. That's how easy it is.

anton...
08-27-2007, 09:43 PM
BM

:eek:

brooding monkey!?!?!

i knew it would find me here!!

:(
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

topscribe
08-27-2007, 10:07 PM
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/images/smilies/th_drink.gif http://forums.denverbroncos.com/images/smilies/th_drink.gif http://forums.denverbroncos.com/images/smilies/th_drink.gif

-----

Lonestar
08-27-2007, 10:17 PM
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/images/smilies/th_drink.gif http://forums.denverbroncos.com/images/smilies/th_drink.gif http://forums.denverbroncos.com/images/smilies/th_drink.gif

-----

Hooray!!!
:)

Broncos Mtnman
08-27-2007, 10:35 PM
Great job!!

broncosfanscott
08-28-2007, 01:52 AM
Job well done Tnedator. :D

keithbishop
08-28-2007, 05:17 AM
Way to go, tned!! Go Me..... t...... damn. Can't say it. ;)

Best of luck to Willie Randolph!! Best I can do. :D

Skinny
08-28-2007, 05:37 AM
I'll be damn. This is where everyone has been hiding!

Thanks Tned and to you Jr!

Tned
08-28-2007, 07:52 AM
I'll be damn. This is where everyone has been hiding!

Thanks Tned and to you Jr!

Our little secret is out! LOL, actually, this idea just formulated midday on Sunday, an we have been busy over the last day and a half getting things on track. We sure hope this will be a forum catering to the people posting on it. No agendas, just fun Broncos talk (and some non-Broncos talk :D)

Way to go, tned!! Go Me..... t...... damn. Can't say it. ;)

Best of luck to Willie Randolph!! Best I can do. :D

Let's Go, Mets Go... Let's Go, Mets Go... All together now, Let's Go, Mets Go....

....and the crowd goes wild as the most exciting player in baseball steals his 71st base.... :)

Jaws
08-28-2007, 08:07 AM
You've done a great job Tned. Thank you :D

Retired_Member_001
08-28-2007, 11:13 AM
I'm very grateful Tned.

Thanks very much.

BroncoSexyDaddy
08-28-2007, 11:41 AM
Good job tnedater!!!!!!

Thanks Bro

Rick
08-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Yes thank you for the site.

Also thank you Denver native and JR, both of whom sent me PMs about the site.

Kinda surprised me actually when I got the PMs as I have always felt myself kind of invisible over there, never really get flammed...never really get agreed, never really anything. So really surprised the hell out of me when not only one, but 2 people PMed me lol.

Reidman
08-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Thanks for this Tned.

You'll find a lot of helpful info on the VBulletin forums. When SB and I set up our website it was a great learning process. I was going to suggest the option for countdown clocks in our signatures over on Broncomania but didn't even bother. I think it would be cool to have something like that here though since admin is a little more receptive....

Great Job!

Tned
08-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Thanks for this Tned.

You'll find a lot of helpful info on the VBulletin forums. When SB and I set up our website it was a great learning process. I was going to suggest the option for countdown clocks in our signatures over on Broncomania but didn't even bother. I think it would be cool to have something like that here though since admin is a little more receptive....

Great Job!

I've spent quite a bit of time on the VB forums the last two days. The first hurdle was trying to figure out how to change themes, then I had to figure out how to not have the posts in the "Live News Feed" folder show up in "New Posts" and a few other thngs had to be sorted out.

What's the countdown clock?

Lonestar
08-28-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks for this Tned.

Great Job!

What is a countdown clock?

Reidman
08-28-2007, 01:17 PM
What is a countdown clock?

It just counts down to events like the opening kickoff of the regular season or a wedding or whatever you want it for. Usually consists of the days:hours:minutes:seconds until said event.

They're kind of a novelty feature..

Tned
08-28-2007, 01:37 PM
It just counts down to events like the opening kickoff of the regular season or a wedding or whatever you want it for. Usually consists of the days:hours:minutes:seconds until said event.

They're kind of a novelty feature..

I'll look into it.

Rick
08-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Main issue with doing it in sigs is I would imagine it would have to mean allowing html in the sigs, not a good idea there.

However you could add a count down to certain events, such as game day, or draft, etc in the main body of the forum itself, in the header or footer perhaps.

KCL
08-28-2007, 06:33 PM
I love the look of the site and easy to find my way around....

Looks great......thanks!

Slick
08-28-2007, 07:16 PM
Thanks Tned. Your work is greatly appreciated. I'm sure I can speak for everyone by saying a job well done.

Lonestar
08-28-2007, 07:18 PM

Looks great......thanks!
Oh OH another chefs troll

Welcome anyway!

Glad you graced our presence.

Tned
08-28-2007, 07:26 PM

Looks great......thanks!

Thanks Tned. Your work is greatly appreciated. I'm sure I can speak for everyone by saying a job well done.

Thanks a bunch. Denver Native has also done a ton not only getting me fired up to do this, but also letting so many people know about it. Top and JR have also been invaluable in getting this off the ground. A team effort. :)

Az Snake
08-28-2007, 07:49 PM
Thanks a bunch. Denver Native has also done a ton not only getting me fired up to do this, but also letting so many people know about it. Top and JR have also been invaluable in getting this off the ground. A team effort. :)

Wonderful work !!!

Hats off to all of you !!!

THANK YOU !!!

Reidman
08-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Main issue with doing it in sigs is I would imagine it would have to mean allowing html in the sigs, not a good idea there.

However you could add a count down to certain events, such as game day, or draft, etc in the main body of the forum itself, in the header or footer perhaps.
I'm not sure but I did find the code and it seemed easy enough when I was scoutin the vbulletin forums. If I find it again I'll post and then we cans ee what's involved.

I like your idea though Rick...

Lonestar
08-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Wonderful work !!!

THANK YOU !!!

Welcome aboard nice to see another oldie but goodie on board.

Time for you to do your good good good vibrations. Thingy Sure you were not with the beach boys you have plenty of sand where you live.

Broncomania96
08-29-2007, 12:04 AM
Wonderful work !!!

THANK YOU !!!

Nice to see you here AZ, i hope you stay around and post with us.

BroncoBJ
08-29-2007, 05:05 AM
Thanks Tned and for the people who pm'd me about this site. :)
Glad to be a part.

Now whos the mods/admins and stuff??

I need to get caught up on whats going on around here.

frenchfan
08-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Thank you Tned for your involvment...
That's very kind from you and really appreciate...

:cool:

Have you consider to make a "new forum grand opener party?"... I'll bring the champagne and....

the Girlies !!!! :cool: :p

Tned
08-29-2007, 07:27 AM
Thanks Tned and for the people who pm'd me about this site.
Glad to be a part.

Now whos the mods/admins and stuff??

I need to get caught up on whats going on around here.

I responded to much of these questions in that 'test' thread you responded to, here was the post.
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1484&postcount=6

I will post some more info regarding that in the next day or two, when I get a chance to catch my breath.

Thank you Tned for your involvment...
That's very kind from you and really appreciate...

:cool:

Have you consider to make a "new forum grand opener party?"... I'll bring the champagne and....

the Girlies !!!! :cool: :p

French, a 'party' sounds good. Any idea? Can you bring the girlies? :D

frenchfan
08-29-2007, 07:33 AM
French, a 'party' sounds good. Any idea? Can you bring the girlies? Tned... I'm not a "mod" ... LOL

I just can help with the champagne and the girlies... it's already not too bad... :p

and... "can I bring the girlies?" Sure I CAN ... Why my others names are flirtie and Jedi Bisous Master? :confused: :p

Idea? Make a "best party idea" award... :cool:

Medford Bronco
09-05-2007, 08:11 PM
TNed thanks for this forum. :D It reminds me of th old days at a certain other place that
I used to enjoy before it became a commecialized cookie cutter place that has its 3 pictures of the same fans I see over an over again. This a ONE Million times better than that place.

Great work to you and all who are making this a fun community.
Also a special thanks to the mods.. Denver Native, Jrwiz and topscribe. Great work :saltute:

Tned
09-05-2007, 08:21 PM
TNed thanks for this forum. :D It reminds me of th old days at a certain other place that
I used to enjoy before it became a commecialized cookie cutter place that has its 3 pictures of the same fans I see over an over again. This a ONE Million times better than that place.

Great work to you and all who are making this a fun community.
Also a special thanks to the mods.. Denver Native, Jrwiz and topscribe. Great work :saltute:

Thanks Med, it's been a lot of fun. I think we have a good thing going here.

As a golfer, I love the Creamer pic, and it goes great with the pink elephant :D

Devilspawn
09-05-2007, 08:38 PM
I didn't realize how much that other site changed until things were put back to normal here. This is indeed a cool Bronco satellite. One day it will become the one true Bronco World and every other Bronco site before and after will be it's squirrel trying to get a Bronco nut.

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
09-05-2007, 10:37 PM
i cant thank u enough

sorry i cant post much school is pissing me off i started homework at 7:30 and am still doing it at 11:37 this is from the first day of school and i have 4 classes and football practice this is nuts

Tned
09-05-2007, 11:00 PM
i cant thank u enough

sorry i cant post much school is pissing me off i started homework at 7:30 and am still doing it at 11:37 this is from the first day of school and i have 4 classes and football practice this is nuts

The forum and fans will be here when you have time, focus on what's important now. :salute: to you for the hard work you are putting in at school.

shank
09-08-2007, 02:06 AM
thanks a lot tned, this is awesome.

i really didn't want to leave broncomania, but such a good core of the best posters were done there, and it just wasn't broncomania anymore.

now that the real fans of the broncos (and other "good" "football" "teams" :D) have migrated this way, i think it's all for the best. as others have said, this community should be much tighter, and will without a doubt be FOR the fans of bronco football.

you rule tned, i'm happy to be here.

Reidman
09-08-2007, 02:49 AM
The more I post here, the more I like it!

Thanks again Tned. Brilliant idea!

I honestly didn't think it would explode like this either...wow.

BroncoBJ
09-08-2007, 04:09 AM
Now everyone can finally believe me when I say Tned is the best. I was a Tnedator fan way before now. All these bandwagon Tned fans pop out of the closet. I've been a Tned fan from day 1. I'm glad to see everyone agrees with me that hes a great guy.

But I check this site every day. :)

Reidman
09-08-2007, 07:19 AM
Now everyone can finally believe me when I say Tned is the best. I was a Tnedator fan way before now. All these bandwagon Tned fans pop out of the closet. I've been a Tned fan from day 1. I'm glad to see everyone agrees with me that hes a great guy.

WOW!! You knew what he would someday accomplish before any of us or him...

You are amazing!!:eek:

Tned
09-08-2007, 08:44 AM
The more I post here, the more I like it!

Thanks again Tned. Brilliant idea!

I honestly didn't think it would explode like this either...wow.

Your very welcome, I must say it has exploded quicker (over 10,000 posts now in less than 2 weeks of being up). Wow, is right. :)

Denver Native really got the ball rolling spreading the word, along with Top and Jr, and then from there, everyone started spreading the word, and MOST important, started posting and turning this into a quality board from the beginning. It's been great.

thanks a lot tned, this is awesome.

i really didn't want to leave broncomania, but such a good core of the best posters were done there, and it just wasn't broncomania anymore.

now that the real fans of the broncos (and other "good" "football" "teams" :D) have migrated this way, i think it's all for the best. as others have said, this community should be much tighter, and will without a doubt be FOR the fans of bronco football.

you rule tned, i'm happy to be here.

Truth be told, I really hated to put this board up. I really like BM, but like many, no where near as much as in the past. I think the swifter and swifter enforcement of COC interpretations (even before IP), along with the Broncos integration just got to a lot of posters. So, when I started to see more and more posters either post goodbye threads, or state they would be reducing their posting, I wrote my 'open letter', which I received good feedback on. During a conversation with Denver Native about the letter and state of BM, she said, "wouldn't it be great if we had another forum" and I told her we could, and the rest as they say is history. :D

Ok, let's not go too far MVP, we don't want them thinking I pay you to say all these things about me. :lol:

Mike
09-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks, tned. You have created a great site! I look forward to posting here. :2thumbs:

Jody
09-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Thanks, tned. You have created a great site! I look forward to posting here. :2thumbs:

Good to see you, LDB! Glad you found your way here and spending some time with us. :D

broncosfanscott
09-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey T, I like the new look on the main page. Nice breakdown of the different forums. Good job. :salute:

Tned
09-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey T, I like the new look on the main page. Nice breakdown of the different forums. Good job. :salute:

Thanks a bunch. I can't take too much credit on the forum breakdowns, as those were all suggestions in the "Forum Request" thread. All I did was click a few buttons to set them up :D

broncosfanscott
09-22-2007, 02:02 AM
Thanks a bunch. I can't take too much credit on the forum breakdowns, as those were all suggestions in the "Forum Request" thread. All I did was click a few buttons to set them up :D

Still it looks better and more organized.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Tned, thanks for committing the resources. Not only in look, but this kinda reminds me of how Broncomania used to be.

Is there a "Donate to this site" link or button? There are probably some of us here who wouldn't mind helping out... Let us know

:beer:

Great idea Nas. If this board gets bigger, and tned needs to go to the next level, I definitely think a "Donate to this site" link or button would be appropriate.

Tned
09-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Tned, thanks for committing the resources. Not only in look, but this kinda reminds me of how Broncomania used to be.

Is there a "Donate to this site" link or button? There are probably some of us here who wouldn't mind helping out... Let us know

:beer:

Thanks NAS. I don't anticipate needing to do that for a long time, if ever, but I appreciate the suggestion/offer.