PDA

View Full Version : Marshall ties the knot?

Spiritguy
04-04-2010, 09:31 AM
I wasn't able to find anything else to support this claim. Guess we'll have to wait a day or two for verification.

DenverPost Posted: 04/03/2010 03:59:47 PM MDT

Controversial, contentious and iffy Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall and fiancee Michi Nogami-Campbell were wed Thursday — with very little hoopla — by a judge in Jefferson County.

OK, it was April Fool's Day, but Marshall is no fool and our sources aren't either. This is a lock.

Marshall, 26, popped the question to Campbell on Feb. 5, 2009 in Hawaii. But they hit a rough spot less than a month later, on March 1, 2009, when they were arrested on charges of disorderly conduct during a mutual rough-up session outside their downtown Atlanta condo. Charges were dropped the next day.

It was reported by ESPN the Magazine that Marshall and Campbell would wed on June 19. Looks like they couldn't wait.

link (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_14815157?source=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dp-sports-broncos+%28Denver+Post%3A+Sports%3A+Broncos%29#ixz z0k5fSSHBU)

NightTrainLayne
04-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Well, congratulations to Brandon and his bride.

T.K.O.
04-04-2010, 09:59 AM
glad to hear he is in the mood to commit long term.....:D
now if we could just get him and mcD to spend a week in hawaii;)

CoachChaz
04-05-2010, 08:07 AM
What's the over/under on the divorce?

broncofaninfla
04-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Congrats to current Bronco Marshall and his bride! I hope this is another positive step in his life and hope she is a positive influence in his life. A good woman can go a long way in helping a man be the best man he can be.

Nomad
04-05-2010, 08:14 AM

I will say under 4 yrs and at least she'll get a 'big payday' too!:D

broncofaninfla
04-05-2010, 08:18 AM
I will say under 4 yrs and at least she'll get a 'big payday' too!:D

By then Denver might have a new head coach, wonder if we'll still have Marshall?

CoachChaz
04-05-2010, 08:24 AM
That's a better bet. What happens first? Marshall gets divorced...or McDaniels gets fired?

Nomad
04-05-2010, 08:24 AM
By then Denver might have a new head coach, wonder if we'll still have Marshall?

Ya never know! A little off topic, how the bass fishing so far this year?? Man I miss catching those,. I'm up here in walleye country!!:yawn:

broncofaninfla
04-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Ya never know! A little off topic, how the bass fishing so far this year?? Man I miss catching those,. I'm up here in walleye country!!:yawn:

I actually went Saturday. It was a little slow, seems the bass are on beds now and have lock jaw. My nephew landed a 4 pounder but I could only manage a couple of dinks. I did however land a 5+ pound Pike who gave me one heck of a fight on a crank bait. Hows the walleye fishing?

weazel
04-05-2010, 11:37 AM

walleye is one of the best tasting fish, why would you be crying about that?

The only bass worth catching is peacock...

broncofaninfla
04-05-2010, 12:18 PM

I like Peacock Bass, they get huge and are very aggressive but Florida's Largemouth bass can be a very fun gamefish to catch as well. Love the way Walleye taste as well.

weazel
04-05-2010, 05:30 PM
I like Peacock Bass, they get huge and are very aggressive but Florida's Largemouth bass can be a very fun gamefish to catch as well. Love the way Walleye taste as well.

I'm going to be in Florida late this year, you'll have to tell me where to catch some peacock bass.

Nomad
04-05-2010, 08:29 PM

No crying here just prefer bass over walleye, though I enjoy catching/eating them, never caught a peacock bass! I actually prefer salmon/halibut and would be thrilled if my wife got stationed in Anchorage!! I also love to salt water fish for specks/reds.

Things have finally thawed here so the fishing is slow but soon the pike will start hitting and that's fun!

broncofaninfla
04-06-2010, 07:00 AM
I'm going to be in Florida late this year, you'll have to tell me where to catch some peacock bass.

They have tried introducing them into some river systems here but I have yet to catch one. I have a friend that travels several times a year just to catch them. I've seen his video and pictures, looks like a blast.

weazel
04-06-2010, 01:36 PM
No crying here just prefer bass over walleye, though I enjoy catching/eating them, never caught a peacock bass! I actually prefer salmon/halibut and would be thrilled if my wife got stationed in Anchorage!! I also love to salt water fish for specks/reds.

Things have finally thawed here so the fishing is slow but soon the pike will start hitting and that's fun!

funny how that works... I have caught pike and salmon my whole life but couldnt care less about them anymore. It's sturgeon, trout and walleye for me up here.

Spiritguy
04-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Ok, ya got me confused a bit. how did we get from Brandons nuptials to sturgeon and pike? that's some drift. :D

The Glue Factory
04-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Ok, ya got me confused a bit. how did we get from Brandons nuptials to sturgeon and pike? that's some drift. :D

Some might even say threadjack. :whoknows:

Lonestar
04-06-2010, 05:32 PM

Actually more like over under on next domestic abuse call.

and following that when and how long his next suspension is.