PDA

View Full Version : Mastershake's Summer Movie Blowout!

MasterShake
04-14-2008, 09:43 PM
What Summer Movie are YOU most looking forward to?

Personally, I'm pumped about The Dark Knight, but Indiana Jones is the one I really want to see. Feel free to pick mulitiples!

BOSSHOGG30
04-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Indiana Jones IV
Iron Man
Chronicles of Narnia 2

MasterShake
04-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Indiana Jones IV
Iron Man
Chronicles of Narnia 2

Iron Man is looking really good. Theres two minutes of it online now:http://www.aintitcool.com/node/36391

And Speed Racer has to be the movie I'm most curious about (besides the animated Star Wars movie in late August):http://speedracerthemovie.warnerbros.com/cmp/trailer_06_480.html

schnooks1
04-15-2008, 05:57 AM
Narnia 2 will be so very good! I just loved the first one and so did the whole family.
Hulk is my second pick because it was one of the shows my son and I watched together a long while ago! (along with Dukes of Hazard and Knight Rider)
I only hope that High School Musical 3 comes out soon so my daughter can see it before she bursts! If anyone knows a release date... I would appreciate it!!:laugh:

MasterShake
04-15-2008, 08:43 AM
Narnia 2 will be so very good! I just loved the first one and so did the whole family.
Hulk is my second pick because it was one of the shows my son and I watched together a long while ago! (along with Dukes of Hazard and Knight Rider)
I only hope that High School Musical 3 comes out soon so my daughter can see it before she bursts! If anyone knows a release date... I would appreciate it!!:laugh:

Yes, Narnia really was a good family film. I'm going to take my nieces and nephews to that one.

MOtorboat
04-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Narnia.

I love the books. Probably won't go to the theater though.

GEM
04-15-2008, 11:59 AM
Dark Knight. That's probably the only one I'll spend money on in the theatre. The others I don't have a problem waiting for.

broncogirl7
04-15-2008, 12:02 PM
X-files 2, X-files 2, X-files 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have Waited Many Years For This...

shank
04-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Okey Dokey Dr. Jones!

jetrazor74
04-16-2008, 09:17 AM
looking forward to Iron Man.... then TDK....

I've been waiting for them to make an Iron Man film for years now!!! :elefant:

EastCoastBronco
04-29-2008, 06:58 AM
Gotta see Indy on the big screen...Spielberg flicks and big screen go together like peas and carrots...;-)

MasterShake
04-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Gotta see Indy on the big screen...Spielberg flicks and big screen go together like peas and carrots...;-)

Yes indeed. I just picked up my Iron Man tix today and am looking forward to Speed Racer and Indy before the month is out.

OB
04-29-2008, 01:21 PM
http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Sport_et_loisirs/cin%E9ma.gif

I only go to movies for the heart attack (a large popcorn with layers of imitation artery cloggin trans fat filled butter flavored goo) :rockon:

I just usually let the kids pick

My son love gory - which works for me - my daughter loves the girly love story crap - which i cant stand - she usually gets the short end - cause her movies arent worth big screen money - poor thing

MasterShake
04-29-2008, 01:25 PM
http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Sport_et_loisirs/cin%E9ma.gif

I only go to movies for the heart attack (a large popcorn with layers of imitation artery cloggin trans fat filled butter flavored goo) :rockon:

I just usually let the kids pick

My son love gory - which works for me - my daughter loves the girly love story crap - which i cant stand - she usually gets the short end - cause her movies arent worth big screen money - poor thing

I gave up soda last year (and lost 15 lbs!:shocked:) and the only time I drink it is for a treat at the theater. I always get a coke and a pretzel with cheeze. You noticed I wrote "cheeze" because God would never call that orange yummy goodness they give you at the theater "cheese".

OB
04-29-2008, 01:44 PM
I gave up soda last year (and lost 15 lbs!:shocked:) and the only time I drink it is for a treat at the theater. I always get a coke and a pretzel with cheeze. You noticed I wrote "cheeze" because God would never call that orange yummy goodness they give you at the theater "cheese".

Yeah - unfortunately i drink diet soda - so the only thing for me to give up and the only factor that has contributed to my weight gain is alcohol (and lack of exercise) which is usually ok - if im not drinking like a fish- like i have been for like a year now - ugh - yeah weed makes you fat w/e :hand:

BroncoWave
04-29-2008, 03:39 PM
X-files 2, X-files 2, X-files 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have Waited Many Years For This...

I just gained much respect for you! Go X-Files! :beer:

dogfish
04-30-2008, 01:42 AM
Narnia.

I love the books. Probably won't go to the theater though.

why not? i thought they did a very respectable job with the first one. . . the backdrops were fantastic, the creatures were well done, and they didn't F with the story too badly IMO. . .

MasterShake
04-30-2008, 11:41 AM
why not? i thought they did a very respectable job with the first one. . . the backdrops were fantastic, the creatures were well done, and they didn't F with the story too badly IMO. . .

It really was one of the better book adaptations. Another great one was Bridge to Tarabithia (sp?)

dogfish
05-09-2008, 02:36 PM
okay, i gotta add lost boys: the tribe to the list (at least, i think it's scheduled for a summer release-- correct me if i'm wrong). . .