PDA

View Full Version : Shanahan to compete in Championship!

BOSSHOGG30
04-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Not football silly!

Broncos | Shanahan to compete in American Century Championship
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:58:26 -0700

Danny O'Neil, of The Seattle Times, reports Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan will compete in the American Century Championship, which is a celebrity amateur golf tournament.

Nature Boy
04-14-2008, 06:57 PM
So if the Broncos don't come close to competing for a Championship in the next 3 years, does that mean Coach Shanny will have to sell his new multi-million dollar home to his successor or Pat Bowlen. I mean that is where the team is to entertain the current players and FAs the team wants to sign.

honz
04-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Damn...I thought this was going to be a thread about some sort of psychic prediction. Way to get my hopes up!

Drill-N-Fill
04-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Atleast he will take part in one kind of championship this decade.

MOtorboat
04-14-2008, 08:19 PM
He always does. So does Elway. It's always fun to watch. They bring those guys along the lake in Tahoe and they sign a ball and throw it into the boats that are watching on No. 8 (I think).

Nature Boy
04-14-2008, 08:44 PM
He always does. So does Elway. It's always fun to watch. They bring those guys along the lake in Tahoe and they sign a ball and throw it into the boats that are watching on No. 8 (I think).

Will Elway be there this year? I don't live too far from Lake Tahoe, would love to swim for one of his signed footballs.

MOtorboat
04-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Will Elway be there this year? I don't live too far from Lake Tahoe, would love to swim for one of his signed footballs.

Dunno, but both have been going there for quite some time.

jlarsiii
04-14-2008, 10:34 PM

As of right now he is listed as being there for 2008. Here is a link to the list of who has commited to the tourney so far: http://www.tahoecelebritygolf.com/PlayerList.html