PDA

View Full Version : I had the craziest dream last night

Northman
03-27-2010, 12:07 PM
Just goes to show how much time i spend on this forum when it enters my dreams. Thanks a bunch you yahoo's.

So basically, im dreaming that we enter the preseason this year against the Jagwads and we are losing 36-0 and im having a meltdown about how much we are sucking and are going to suck this year (although i really wouldnt take the preseason that bad) but then i find myself going off on Jrwiz because he is defending the game and McDaniels.

Yea, WAY too much time on this forum. :lol:

EMB6903
03-27-2010, 09:45 PM
:::::::awkward silence::::::::

ummm...???

tsiguy96
03-28-2010, 12:54 AM
learn to enjoy the game and teh team, not go off on those who do. none of us have any control over anything that happens with the team, no need to freak out on those who remain optimistic because theres no reason to be pissed off about stuff you cant control. just hope for the best, if it doesnt happen, maybe next year.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
03-28-2010, 01:37 AM
I thought it was a funny story. Maybe everyone should take it easy?

NameUsedBefore
03-28-2010, 01:45 AM
If it helps at all, I had a dream that I met Nick, the kid from Broncomania who I believe overcame cancer, in real life. Except he was an adult woman (/MILF) and we hit it off. If you want to talk about weird I think that is rather difficult to top.

broncophan
03-28-2010, 07:03 AM
Just goes to show how much time i spend on this forum when it enters my dreams. Thanks a bunch you yahoo's.

So basically, im dreaming that we enter the preseason this year against the Jagwads and we are losing 36-0 and im having a meltdown about how much we are sucking and are going to suck this year (although i really wouldnt take the preseason that bad) but then i find myself going off on Jrwiz because he is defending the game and McDaniels.

Yea, WAY too much time on this forum. :lol:

Damn...........seems it would be better if you had a dream about your avatar photo....:D

Northman
03-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Damn...........seems it would be better if you had a dream about your avatar photo....:D

No kidding right? But then again NUB's story does take the cake. :lol:

Kaylore
03-30-2010, 07:38 AM
So were you dreaming you were typing on the forum or was this all in person? I can't read in my dreams for some reason.

hotcarl
03-31-2010, 11:08 AM
i had a dream that i had a boner and when i woke up i had a boner. wierd
:confused:

Buff
03-31-2010, 11:13 AM
If it helps at all, I had a dream that I met Nick, the kid from Broncomania who I believe overcame cancer, in real life. Except he was an adult woman (/MILF) and we hit it off. If you want to talk about weird I think that is rather difficult to top.

/thread.

Northman
03-31-2010, 12:22 PM
So were you dreaming you were typing on the forum or was this all in person? I can't read in my dreams for some reason.

No, definitely typing. It was BAAAAD. :lol:

And where the **** have you been? Ive missed you. :D