PDA

View Full Version : Quinn trade and acquisitions

Denver Native (Carol)
03-25-2010, 03:18 PM
http://blog.denverbroncos.com/mark_cooper/quinn-trade-and-acquisitions/

Love all the talk around town about the “NEW GUYS.”

I like what I see and those of you that follow this blog know that nothing happens until training camp when the pads get strapped on and they get going…even after the draft, there much to talk, cry, moan about but nothing concrete. I know I sound like a broken record BUT I honestly don’t get to excited or to sad about much…BUT I will tell you a story.

There was once a QB that won the Heisman Trophy in college, stood 6′5″ tall 225 LB’s and was every bit a stud and even looked a little like Tebow…..got ya thinking huh?

Well I knew him as a freshman at the U and was impressed the first game I saw him play. (lost his redshirt)

I later played with him on a team that had what I’d call average coaching and average coaches (record proved it). This big strong QB was called to save the game almost every week and he once threw about 72 passes for close to 400 yards in a defeat…crazy…I was there. (another story behind that night) in the Thunderdome…they called it.

If he had coaching, mentoring, anything, there early in his career he may have had a chance to hold all the records in the league…..any guess’s yet?

So, what’s Coop trying to say?

I’m giving Quinn the benefit of the doubt until he gets here and gets some coaching and some training because this system fits him like a glove. I like his talent, age, size and attitude.

…..so what do you think AND who was the QB I was talking about? Be back Tuesday to check in.

Go Broncos!

NightTrainLayne
03-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Well, he's got to be talking about Vinny Testaverde.

I don't know what to make of that though.

Grover
03-25-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't know what to make of that though.

Maybe he means that he sees Brady Quinn playing for eight different teams over a twenty year career?

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
03-25-2010, 03:54 PM
I worry about his accuracy. Other than that I think he's got what it takes.

SOCALORADO.
03-25-2010, 04:36 PM
QWinn will start week 1.

underrated29
03-25-2010, 04:38 PM
QWinn will start week 1 of 2011/2012.

Fixed.
:D

SOCALORADO.
03-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Fixed.

After all i've done for you!
Who found you that Avatar!?!?!
HMMM!??!
HUH!??!
Thats right!

underrated29
03-25-2010, 04:56 PM
After all i've done for you!
Who found you that Avatar!?!?!
HMMM!??!
HUH!??!
Thats right!

I am ashamed. :tsk:

SOCALORADO.
03-25-2010, 04:59 PM
I am ashamed. :tsk:

Its OK.
When qWINn starts week 1 of this next season, you will bow at my feet in honor and respect of my incredible BS'ing abilities!

dogfish
03-25-2010, 07:59 PM
QWinn will start week 1 of 2011/2012 for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

Fixed.

fixed again. . . .