PDA

View Full Version : The thing I hate most about message boards

SR
09-10-2007, 12:25 AM
Most often when I'm on the message boards its because there's nothing else to do...either I'm at work or at the house and everyone is asleep...

Well right now...it's almost 12:30am, I need to be up in five hours, I'm tired, but I'm stuck to my chair and I don't want to get off the computer yet. If this an addiction...at least it's not killing me.

:mad::mad::mad:

Escobar
09-10-2007, 12:26 AM
and your point is....??

SR
09-10-2007, 12:27 AM
and your point is....??

Shut up.:rolleyes:

Escobar
09-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Shut up.:rolleyes:

Seriously, you start some ridiculous threads......:coffee:

I fail to see the point here....

shank
09-10-2007, 12:44 AM
his point is that points don't have to be pointy to be pointed. they just are!

and that's how octoberfest started...

Escobar
09-10-2007, 12:47 AM
his point is that points don't have to be pointy to be pointed. they just are!

and that's how octoberfest started...

haha shawshank whaddup

put your old avatar back on, it was classic...the face one on thumb

finally put a 'point' to this goofy thread now haha

shank
09-10-2007, 12:58 AM
i lost the image, and have been too lazy to save it from the bm boards...

i made this one the other day for a poster on my fridge lol, so i'll rock it for a little while. if you don't get it, then go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

lol! gets me every time!

Az Snake
09-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Most often when I'm on the message boards its because there's nothing else to do...either I'm at work or at the house and everyone is asleep...

Well right now...it's almost 12:30am, I need to be up in five hours, I'm tired, but I'm stuck to my chair and I don't want to get off the computer yet. If this an addiction...at least it's not killing me.

I read you SR, I have be up in 4 hrs. Still have some adren pumping from that last FG. LOL !!! Goodnight SSgt.

topscribe
09-10-2007, 02:59 AM
Seriously, you start some ridiculous threads......:coffee:

I fail to see the point here....
Then find a thread more to your liking. :noidea:

There are a lot of them here . . .

-----

sneakers
09-10-2007, 04:34 AM
I am at work from 11-7am every night...So I get bored a lot at work and come here.

SR
09-10-2007, 06:41 AM
I am at work from 11-7am every night...So I get bored a lot at work and come here.

That's how I used to be, but now I work from 3pm-11pm. However, all day today and tomorrow I have ECST (Expeditionary Combat Support Course). I really should have gotten more sleep last night, but even when I did try to go to sleep I didn't feel tired enough to sleep. I'm sure it'll have some sort of adverse effect on shooting an M-16, M-9, doing a 100m low-crawl, etc.

I'll live. :D

Az Snake
09-10-2007, 08:15 AM
That's how I used to be, but now I work from 3pm-11pm. However, all day today and tomorrow I have ECST (Expeditionary Combat Support Course). I really should have gotten more sleep last night, but even when I did try to go to sleep I didn't feel tired enough to sleep. I'm sure it'll have some sort of adverse effect on shooting an M-16, M-9, doing a 100m low-crawl, etc.

I'll live. :D

At least it's not ECST (Enlisted Common Soldier Task), an Army test of common tasks based on your skill level, SSgt, and all skill levels subordinate to yours.

Most likely it's training for hauling out fuselages and engines for repair during hostile conditions.

Take it easy on those knees in the low-crawl.

SR
09-10-2007, 08:20 AM
At least it's not ECST (Enlisted Common Soldier Task), an Army test of common tasks based on your skill level, SSgt, and all skill levels subordinate to yours.

Most likely it's training for hauling out fuselages and engines for repair during hostile conditions.

Take it easy on those knees in the low-crawl.

Turns out I don't even have to do that training. The guy that's taking my spot for the deployment was there. I asked him what the hell he was doing there and he said that he was scheduled for that date to fill my slot...so I called my unit training manager and he said it was fine if I left...so I did...and here I am. :D

The training teaches hand to hand combat, combat defense, convoy stuff, etc. All of the guys that showed up were all from my unit and all of them were all wondering why the heck they're training us for crap that we'll never use.

Az Snake
09-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Well then,

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW !!!

:elefant:

melissAnn
09-10-2007, 08:52 AM
If this an addiction...at least it's not killing me.

I actually have to limit my time- isn't that sad? Since I stay at home with my kids it is real easy to get stuck in front of the computer all day responding to posts... and I still check it like a gazillion times a day to see if anything interesting is going on lol every time I pass the computer I just refresh the page
I also work on the computer so it is easy to get side tracked with a post that requires a lengthy response... too easy

Watchthemiddle
09-11-2007, 04:42 PM
I actually have to limit my time- isn't that sad? Since I stay at home with my kids it is real easy to get stuck in front of the computer all day responding to posts... and I still check it like a gazillion times a day to see if anything interesting is going on lol every time I pass the computer I just refresh the page
I also work on the computer so it is easy to get side tracked with a post that requires a lengthy response... too easy

I do that also. I work 4 nights a week and find myself on here during my entire shift, but on my days off whenever the kids occupy themselves I get on here. Especially when new news has just broke or something. Its nice to have a place to talk Broncos, football, life, or whatever and it feels like we are all family.