PDA

View Full Version : You scrubs will get rolled on Sept. 8

ELWAYSQUEER
04-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Hey you queer ass donkey fans, you will get the taste smacked outta your mouth opening weekend. When you visit OAKTOWN your gonna get a beatdown. Your damn lucky you eeked out a win last year cuz this season you will be 0-2 against the greatness that is the new and improved Raiders.Javon Walker is gonna light CHUMP BAILEY UP !!!!!!, and Cutler that little queer will be runnin for his life.Another thing donkey fans don't come to the BLACKHOLE or your gonna take the same beatdown your teams gonna take you punk ass sissies

Timmy!
04-08-2008, 11:57 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BeefStew25
04-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Sometimes stereotypes are spot on.

BroncoJoe
04-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Dear EQ,

Please note my avatar.

Worst regards,
BroncoJoe

frauschieze
04-09-2008, 12:13 AM
I find it hard to believe that Walker will light up Bailey......that would require a quarterback.

Oh WAIT....you guys have Russell. That should be really reassuring. :rolleyes:

BroncoJoe
04-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Yet another intelligent RayTurd fan.

What a shocker.

Bronco4ever
04-09-2008, 12:22 AM
I think it's cute that he typed that like he actually plays for the Raiturds. On a side note, I wonder if he is related to #1bmarshfan.

Escobar
04-09-2008, 12:38 AM
I agree that the raiders will beat the broncos....

BeefStew25
04-09-2008, 06:58 AM
I agree that the raiders will beat the broncos....

Are you a product of the well regarded Cleveland Public School system?

Escobar
04-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Are you a product of the well regarded Cleveland Public School system?

Nope.....the Phoenix public school system........i was right last year on the raiders beating the broncos, they will repeat this year too.

SR
04-09-2008, 06:12 PM
I figured it was only a matter of time before the trolls started to find t his site. That's ok. As long as the Raiders keep picking up the rest of the league's trash, they won't be a threat to anyone but themselves. Maybe one day y'all will get lucky and Al Davis will croak.

slim
04-09-2008, 07:08 PM
LOL...the rayturds have finished in the AFC West cellar for the last FIVE years. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.

DenverBronkHoes
04-10-2008, 03:31 PM
enjoy what u have..... a great defensive line.... thats just about it

Javon Walker is a bum.... he was almost a bum with us but cutler made him look OK.... He will never be what he was in GB.... Since u love him so much, heres something for ya.... Count how many dropped passes he will have for you and your sorry team

Al Davis dead yet?

Medford Bronco
04-10-2008, 04:12 PM
enjoy what u have..... a great defensive line.... thats just about it

Javon Walker is a bum.... he was almost a bum with us but cutler made him look OK.... He will never be what he was in GB.... Since u love him so much, heres something for ya.... Count how many dropped passes he will have for you and your sorry team

Al Davis dead yet?

He is not a bum, he is a cry baby:egg:

Here he is calling his agent when Oak is 1-5 and he is the 4th leading wr on that team :phone: :lol:

Day1BroncoFan
04-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Joke-on Walker can't even light a candle. He can't catch a pass either.

Hope you enjoy your cellar again this year. :laugh:

Day1BroncoFan
04-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Nope.....the Phoenix public school system........i was right last year on the raiders beating the broncos, they will repeat this year too.

So that means you've been right once in the last 2 years. :laugh:

Dreadnought
04-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Hey you queer ass donkey fans, you will get the taste smacked outta your mouth opening weekend. When you visit OAKTOWN your gonna get a beatdown. Your damn lucky you eeked out a win last year cuz this season you will be 0-2 against the greatness that is the new and improved Raiders.Javon Walker is gonna light CHUMP BAILEY UP !!!!!!, and Cutler that little queer will be runnin for his life.Another thing donkey fans don't come to the BLACKHOLE or your gonna take the same beatdown your teams gonna take you punk ass sissies

Jeez, I get busy with work for a few days and come back to this? Is this an actual poster, or somebody like Claymore messing with us? I find it hard to believe there is anybody who is capable of logging onto the internet who would write anything as silly and incoherent as this. Wow.

If it is an actual Raider fan, you have represented everything we believe a Raider fan to be, and then some.