PDA

View Full Version : Please, please, PLEASE

SR
09-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Dogfish brought up a great point...

If any of you decide to go to the Bills message board, please be classy about it. Don't go over there and run your mouth. They've got a guy in the hospital that may never play football again and it would reflect very poorly among us Bronco fans to go over there and talk smack.

SBboundBRONCOS
09-10-2007, 12:12 AM
true dat, i ust browse anyways . . . too much work to register for a couple posts

but i wish the best for everybody that got injured today :pray:

topscribe
09-10-2007, 12:12 AM
A classy post of yours within itself, SeeingRed. :smile:

-----

broncosinindy
09-10-2007, 12:18 AM
I dont need to talk smack. My football team clearly showed who was the better team. and they know it. no sense in rubbing it in.

DenBronx
09-10-2007, 12:22 AM
i was smack talking last night and earlier but that was before i realized how injured he was. ill make sure i pay my respects.

SR
09-10-2007, 12:23 AM
I dont need to talk smack. My football team clearly showed who was the better team. and they know it. no sense in rubbing it in.

That's not the point...apparently you missed it...that's ok though...

topscribe
09-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Nah, I think he was just trying to make a funny. :D

-----

shank
09-10-2007, 12:34 AM
i agree. i saw in their smack thread that the bills fans themselves were very quick to talk smack, and not football, but the broncos are a classy organization, and i don't like what i see from a lot of broncos fans on other team's boards. i'm glad to say that i almost never know who these people are that i'm ashamed of, but it does happen.

rep the broncos well, talk objectively, and wish the other team the best. they're gonna need it anyway:beer:

Hawgdriver
09-10-2007, 04:51 AM
^^^ why I'm a Bronco fan ^^^ :salute:

pnbronco
09-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Great post Red. I did go register to express my saddness and send them my prayers. They really appreciated the gester. It's such a sad day for their team. Thanks again Red.

SR
09-10-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm sure there are some people who didn't have a spine and registered to run their mouths, but at least I'm sure the majority of us don't look like idiots.

broncosinindy
09-10-2007, 09:08 PM

No i got your point loud and clear. trust me on that i am far from dumb. The inuriy was horrible. But still i am not much of a smack talker. pretty dumb if you ask me. seems most smackers are BIG TIME HOMERS.

And yes even if i was a bit inclined to smack it up. i would have refrained due to the seriousness of the players injury

SR
09-10-2007, 09:15 PM
No i got your point loud and clear. trust me on that i am far from dumb. The inuriy was horrible. But still i am not much of a smack talker. pretty dumb if you ask me. seems most smackers are BIG TIME HOMERS.

And yes even if i was a bit inclined to smack it up. i would have refrained due to the seriousness of the players injury

I'm not a "BIG TIME HOMER", but I like to smack it up, but there is a time and place for everything. Talking smack is what I do...but there is a time and place for everything...that's all I was getting at...

broncosinindy
09-10-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm not a "BIG TIME HOMER", but I like to smack it up, but there is a time and place for everything. Talking smack is what I do...but there is a time and place for everything...that's all I was getting at...

I am not trying to pick a fight here. But i think you misunderstood me when i said MOST, as meaning not all. The smack buffalo was throwing down was downright unintelligent. Over at mania i bet i have 5 posts in the smack forum. there is nothing wrong with smack its just not my style.

GEM
09-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Dogfish brought up a great point...

If any of you decide to go to the Bills message board, please be classy about it. Don't go over there and run your mouth. They've got a guy in the hospital that may never play football again and it would reflect very poorly among us Bronco fans to go over there and talk smack.

I was over there a lot last night, and saw nothing but good stuff from my fellow Broncos fans. It actually made me very proud to be a Broncos fan. We showed up in force and most of the posts I saw were great! :salute: to my fellow broncomaniacs!

SR
09-10-2007, 09:45 PM
I was over there a lot last night, and saw nothing but good stuff from my fellow Broncos fans. It actually made me very proud to be a Broncos fan. We showed up in force and most of the posts I saw were great! :salute: to my fellow broncomaniacs!

That's really good to hear.

Chica_Ang
09-10-2007, 09:51 PM
thanks for your post gem.

thanks red for the reminder.

GEM
09-10-2007, 09:54 PM
That's really good to hear.

Just a little add in to the previous post......one of their senior members was trying to sign onto BC in order to thank everyone for the kind words, but couldn't post. I don't think he confirmed his registration.

From the Bills nation, they offered a big thank you and showed mad appreciation that we were a classy bunch.