PDA

View Full Version : Broncos horsehead logo being used here in PA. for youth baseball

East Coast Fan
04-06-2008, 08:21 AM
I don't know if this is in the right forum, but last week when I went to pick up our soccer team's uniforms I had my Broncos jacket on; the woman there said "that horse logo is being used for the youth baseball team-they're called the Mustangs"! Yesterday I saw it on the back of an SUV-it is the same identical logo!!! I was wondering if they are allowed to use it, and then I thought that it's great because it'll look like there's a lot of Bronco fans here! Just thought that I'd share this little story with you guys! :lol:

MOtorboat
04-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Technically, ECF, no, I don't think so, but little-league teams use it all the time, and even some high schools have logos that are taken from the pros or college....

SmilinAssasSin27
04-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Yeah. Wilmington HS in this area uses the Wisconsin "W" on their helmets. My HS gets their Tiger paw design directly from Clemson. The girls vollyball team actually buys their tiger paw clad shorts from Clemson U.

WARHORSE
04-06-2008, 11:48 AM
The 'Mustang' logo is used here in Hawaii too.

xzn
04-06-2008, 11:53 AM
In L.A. the City Section runner up in football this last season was the Carson Colts. They have it also.

FJC_77
04-06-2008, 12:07 PM
The 'Mustang' logo is used here in Hawaii too.
same here in ottawa

MileHighWrath
04-06-2008, 12:22 PM
If I'm not mistaken there is a high school out there somewhere that uses the Broncos logo and they are called the Raiders. Blasphemy but true! I wish I saved those pictures (it was disgusting) but I'm sure someone has them.

TimBuff10
04-06-2008, 12:24 PM
I thought there were a bunch of Broncos fans living here in southern Orange County, California. Turns out the main high school down here uses the Broncos logo and it is very popular too. Seems every other car has it on the back with their sport/activity written under it.

I figured it out one day when a car in front of me had several of the logs on it with the words "band" "swimming" and "baseball" under them.

DenBronx
04-06-2008, 12:30 PM
i used to play for the san gabriel valley dragons (semi pro) and one of the teams we played against was called the orange county cowboys. they had the exact cowboys logo and colors. i see teams do this all the time...i just think it would look bad if the nfl tried to sue a high school or pee wee team for using their logo.

broncohead
04-06-2008, 07:47 PM
The HS here had the bronco head as there logo and was told to change it. It was different colors. I don't have the specific details but they had to remove all the bronco logos off their walls and all their equiptment for sports and such. Probably took a lot of money.

Simple Jaded
04-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Sue the Oshkosh B'Gosh's off of those ten year olds, Bowlen, I know a certain RB that could probably use some kids clothing......

Stargazer
04-07-2008, 03:20 AM
girls vollyball team actually buys their tiger paw clad shorts from Clemson U.

Any, um... Pics?:cool:

nj10
04-07-2008, 10:28 AM
If I'm not mistaken there is a high school out there somewhere that uses the Broncos logo and they are called the Raiders. Blasphemy but true! I wish I saved those pictures (it was disgusting) but I'm sure someone has them.

I remember that thread at the freak. I wanna say they were the "Horsehead Raiders."

On an aside, I believe use of the "cyberhorse" logo is legal as long as formal permission has been granted by the Denver Broncos. Which I doubt has been sought by many pee-wee or high school teams....but still.

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
04-10-2008, 05:20 PM
my high school uses the falcons logo we are orange instead of red other than that its identical.....we don't have any dog killers though