PDA

View Full Version : One guy YOU want: 2010 NFL Draft

JONtheBRONCO
03-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Thought I'd make a thread about the ONE guy you want in this upcoming draft. Doesn't matter if it fills a need or doesn't fill a need. Please, no arguing or debating here.. Just a dude you want in Orange and Blue. I know we all would like a Suh, McCoy, or Berry, but I'm talking about a guy we could get from #11 and on.

I'll start. Dexter McCluster. I believe this guy will be a fantastic pro. Watching some game film against Tennesse sold me. A bunch of studs on that defense, and McCluster cut through them like butter (even juking Eric Berry a couple of times). I just want him as a Denver Bronco, even if it's with our 2nd rounder - I believe he would do wonders for our offense/special teams. What about you guys?

SoCalImport
03-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Mike Iupati in the first. Terrance Cody in the second.

that's it.

Northman
03-20-2010, 10:24 PM
I would like to nab this guy later in the draft. Ive just had a chance to watch him the last couple of years and i like his intensity.

George Selvie, South Florida
Height: 6-3. Weight: 252.
Projected 40 Time: 4.68.
Combine 40 Time: 4.89.
Benchx225: 24. Vertical: .
Projected Round (2010): 4-5.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
03-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Punter Zoltan Mesko

rationalfan
03-20-2010, 11:22 PM
the guy who can travel back in time and convince the kansas jayhawks northern iowa has a chance to beat them. sssssssshhhhhhhhhhit.

Lancane
03-20-2010, 11:29 PM
I don't believe I could choose just one, there are several that I am high on and would love to see come to Denver.

Out of need, I would have to go with J.D. Walton of Baylor or Vladimir Ducasse from UMass. But out of want, I would say either Terrance Cody from Alabama or C.J. Wilson of East Carolina.

UnderArmour
03-20-2010, 11:32 PM
I want Dez Bryant to be honest and I'm hoping we keep Marshall too. Bryant, Marshall, and Royal(if he can get it together again) would be brutal for opposing defenses. I honestly believe Bryant would be a top 5 pick if not for his in season suspension, the guy is a beast. If not Bryant, then Iupati.

tsiguy96
03-20-2010, 11:32 PM
I don't believe I could choose just one, there are several that I am high on and would love to see come to Denver.

Out of need, I would have to go with J.D. Walton of Baylor or Vladimir Ducasse from UMass. But out of want, I would say either Terrance Cody from Alabama or C.J. Wilson of East Carolina.

hopefully we trade into 2nd again and get both vlad and JD

sick

WARHORSE
03-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Well, if its ONE guy....at 11, then I want Morgan or Graham.

xzn
03-21-2010, 03:03 AM
Myron Rolle

BigBroncLove
03-21-2010, 07:10 AM
Dan Williams....

Inspired Senior year play. Great combine. Awesome fit into the 3-4 NT which are hard to come by.

I know we picked up Jamal Williams, and he's a great NT, but that was one heck of a knee injury he sustained. I wonder how effective Jamal will be at his age coming back from that injury.

Dan Williams looks like a stud at NT and Fields in my opinion is a huge questions mark. Fields played well through the first part of the season, but through the second half was no longer pulling double teams (which in my opinion was the major reason the D took a nose dive, especially regarding pressure on the QB).

It's a 1% chance to happen with Jamal Williams and Bannan (who may sub in on occasion at NT still) but he would be the guy I would love to see in Blue and Orange.

Traveler
03-21-2010, 07:41 AM
Myron Rolle

This!

SmilinAssasSin27
03-21-2010, 07:45 AM
Eric Berry, Dan Williams and Montario Hardesty.

broncobryce
03-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Rolando McClain. This guy is going to be Ray Lewis. His football smarts are off the charts.

Skinny
03-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Dexter McCluster.

LTC Pain
03-21-2010, 10:34 AM
Dan Williams....

Inspired Senior year play. Great combine. Awesome fit into the 3-4 NT which are hard to come by.

I know we picked up Jamal Williams, and he's a great NT, but that was one heck of a knee injury he sustained. I wonder how effective Jamal will be at his age coming back from that injury.

Dan Williams looks like a stud at NT and Fields in my opinion is a huge questions mark. Fields played well through the first part of the season, but through the second half was no longer pulling double teams (which in my opinion was the major reason the D took a nose dive, especially regarding pressure on the QB).

It's a 1% chance to happen with Jamal Williams and Bannan (who may sub in on occasion at NT still) but he would be the guy I would love to see in Blue and Orange.

What BBL said. Good defense starts with the NT anchoring the defensive line. That's where we need Dan Williams. I'd like to see Baker get a look but with J. Williams being signed that likely won't happen. Fields ain't the man.

For cryin out loud NOT Terrence Cody. He's a gelatinus Pilsbury dough blob that needs a man-bra!

Dean
03-21-2010, 12:09 PM
We'll never be able to get him but I would take Suh in a heartbeat.

EMB6903
03-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Eric Berry.

Slick
03-21-2010, 03:07 PM
I just want whoever it is to play well and contribute. For every Ryan Clady we seemed to have 5 Jarvis Moss.

hamrob
03-21-2010, 05:52 PM
McClain is the guy I want most. Here's my fantasy top 4:

#11 - Rolando McClain
#14 - Demaryius Thomas (From Sea for Marshall)
#45 - Vlad Ducasse
#80 - J. D. Walton

*Thomas has by far the most upside of all WR's. His foot will heal just fine and he will be a stud for a long time. Think Brandon Marshall without the games.

**The thought of us trading Marshall, only to draft a guy like Bryant makes me want to throw-up in my mouth! Bryant is the biggest punk coming out this year...the guy took the time to be at his boys workout recently (Pacman Jones). Enought Said!

SOCALORADO.
03-22-2010, 09:11 AM
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/08/14/sports/ncaafootball/QUAD_BRYANTOSU2.jpg

Elevation inc
03-22-2010, 09:14 AM
see sig...haha

xzn
03-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Toby Gearhart, he and Myron Rolle will also split time analyzing cap repercussions of future roster moves while simutaneously conducting particle accelerator tests to determine whom we should draft and how best to develop defensive linemen.... ;)

CoachChaz
03-22-2010, 11:10 AM
5 years from now, Brandon Graham will be seen as the best defensive player taken in this draft.

hotcarl
03-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Hal McCroy