PDA

View Full Version : Good source for solid Info.

underrated29
03-19-2010, 01:21 PM
In a thread a while back, i stated that Ayers actually had a pretty good season, as he had tons of pressures and was just inches away from sacks. JRwiz asked me for what site it was and now I remember....

I would have posted this in that thread, but alas I can not remember that thread. So for some good anaylsis check out Profootballfocus.com

Some of you know it, others do not, its nothing spectacular and new, but they do a good job of breaking a lot of plays down and here it is as promised.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/cstats.php?tab=by_team&season=2009&teamid=10&stype=a&stats=d

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
03-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Sweet

OldschoolFreak
03-19-2010, 03:58 PM
So Kenny Peterson was a huge liability, Andra Davis was our best overall player and Orton was our best offensive player. Also, Quinn and Marshall provided the same value to the team and were in the group of only 4 offensive players who weren't below 0 on the ranking system.

Interesting. I've got to read some more about the methodology.

Dean
03-19-2010, 04:39 PM
So Kenny Peterson was a huge liability, Andra Davis was our best overall player and Orton was our best offensive player. Also, Quinn and Marshall provided the same value to the team and were in the group of only 4 offensive players who weren't below 0 on the ranking system.

Interesting. I've got to read some more about the methodology.

Yep- I think that it is BS, too.

HORSEPOWER 56
03-19-2010, 05:22 PM
According to that, Russ Hochstein was our best pass protector by far. It also said that Moreno gave up zero sacks while buckhalter gave up 3. Funny I could've sworn I saw at least 2X when Knowshon missed a blitz pickup that resulted in a sack...

Then again, stats are for losers...

Bozo Jr.
03-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Nice site, great info and breakdown of the little things people often miss at game speed. Thanks for the link and post.