PDA

View Full Version : Offseason Outlook Video - Denver Broncos

EmDiggy
03-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Denver Broncos Offseason Outlook Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9OeF9v_EZU)

Good Evening BroncosForums.com and fellow Broncos Fans!!

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Broncos video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism! I've also posted this in other forums...just a heads up.

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Broncos football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I know this is my first post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize:beer:

dogfish
03-18-2010, 10:23 PM
P.S.

I know this is my first post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize:beer:

i'm not a site moderator (they're a bunch of bums), so my word ain't official, but i'd imagine you're probably fine with this. . . it would be considered spamming to start posting links to your sites if it wasn't broncos content, but seeing how it is i'd think it would be cool. . .

i'll take a look at it later if i get a chance. . . welcome to the forum. . .

EmDiggy
03-18-2010, 10:31 PM
i'm not a site moderator (they're a bunch of bums), so my word ain't official, but i'd imagine you're probably fine with this. . . it would be considered spamming to start posting links to your sites if it wasn't broncos content, but seeing how it is i'd think it would be cool. . .

i'll take a look at it later if i get a chance. . . welcome to the forum. . .

Thanks Chief! I don't want them to think I'm spamming..that's why I only posted the Broncos video! Thanks for the heads up!

TXBRONC
03-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Denver Broncos Offseason Outlook Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9OeF9v_EZU)

Good Evening BroncosForums.com and fellow Broncos Fans!!

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Broncos video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism! I've also posted this in other forums...just a heads up.

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Broncos football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

Welcome to Broncos Forums. :beer:

You have an interesting take and I appreciate your views but I do think you have the priorities misordered.

First of all help along both the offensive and defensive lines should be the top two priorities. For a lot fans if not most we see defensive line as the number one priority for this team. When you run a 3-4 defense the man in the middle in the key to making it work and finding stud nose tackles are very difficult to find. Offensive line especially interior line (guard, and center) is our second priority but I thinks there's a paper thin difference between nose tackle and interior offensive line. In fact, there are many that say we should take Pouncey if he falls to us at the 11th pick. I think it's hard to say that wide receiver is a top priority at this point because we don't know for sure what's going to happen with Marshall. If McDaniels is true to his word Marshall is going be a Broncos for at least one more year if he doesn't get the compensation he's looking for in a trade. In my opinion linebacker could be the 3rd priority because Andra Davis was let go.

EmDiggy
03-19-2010, 05:15 AM
Welcome to Broncos Forums. :beer:

You have an interesting take and I appreciate your views but I do think you have the priorities misordered.

First of all help along both the offensive and defensive lines should be the top two priorities. For a lot fans if not most we see defensive line as the number one priority for this team. When you run a 3-4 defense the man in the middle in the key to making it work and finding stud nose tackles are very difficult to find. Offensive line especially interior line (guard, and center) is our second priority but I thinks there's a paper thin difference between nose tackle and interior offensive line. In fact, there are many that say we should take Pouncey if he falls to us at the 11th pick. I think it's hard to say that wide receiver is a top priority at this point because we don't know for sure what's going to happen with Marshall. If McDaniels is true to his word Marshall is going be a Broncos for at least one more year if he doesn't get the compensation he's looking for in a trade. In my opinion linebacker could be the 3rd priority because Andra Davis was let go.

I agree with your assessment! What do you think the acquisition of NT Jamal Williams will do to the draft selection? I think you guys still may have a shot at Pouncey in the 2nd...11 may be too high to take him. I also agree with Marshall..a part of me just doesn't see a team spending a 1st on him.

TXBRONC
03-19-2010, 07:42 AM
I agree with your assessment! What do you think the acquisition of NT Jamal Williams will do to the draft selection? I think you guys still may have a shot at Pouncey in the 2nd...11 may be too high to take him. I also agree with Marshall..a part of me just doesn't see a team spending a 1st on him.

I think the acquisition of Williams at the very least opens the door to letting Denver address other needs early on. However, Williams is 34 years old and even if he didn't have health issues he's still not a long term solution.

SOCALORADO.
03-19-2010, 08:05 AM
I like the overall presentation, and i agree that DEN is in a difficult spot with the #11th pick. It all depends on what happens to Marshall.
If he goes, then Dez, if he stays then i think DEN will either take Brandon Graham, or reach, and take a defensive lineman like Dan Williams or Jared Odrick.
Pouncey is way too high for #11. hes played primarily in a shot-gun offense, and he still wont be a answer right away, so hes a huge reach cause he wont start right away.
But as a 2nd rounder hes a perfect pick.
I also like all of the offensive linemen as well.
Overall, its a very nice presentation.

TXBRONC
03-19-2010, 08:49 AM
I like the overall presentation, and i agree that DEN is in a difficult spot with the #11th pick. It all depends on what happens to Marshall.
If he goes, then Dez, if he stays then i think DEN will either take Brandon Graham, or reach, and take a defensive lineman like Dan Williams or Jared Odrick.
Pouncey is way too high for #11. hes played primarily in a shot-gun offense, and he still wont be a answer right away, so hes a huge reach cause he wont start right away.

I haven't been around much lately so maybe I've missed something but I thought Williams was considered a solid first round prospect.

TXBRONC
03-19-2010, 09:04 AM
I went back and looked up some video on Cody and Williams and I liked what I saw from Cody a lot more than what I saw from Williams.

EmDiggy
03-19-2010, 09:45 PM
I think the acquisition of Williams at the very least opens the door to letting Denver address other needs early on. However, Williams is 34 years old and even if he didn't have health issues he's still not a long term solution.

I agree.. NT would have been #1 had you guys not signed Williams.. but the depth is important..cause you're absolutely correct.. Williams is a short-term fix

Thanks Homie! This is a VERY deep draft at all positions... I agree too.. 11 is too high for a C..unless you've addressed ALL of your needs

I haven't been around much lately so maybe I've missed something but I thought Williams was considered a solid first round prospect.

He is.. A very solid prospect that has some outstanding BGO

I went back and looked up some video on Cody and Williams and I liked what I saw from Cody a lot more than what I saw from Williams.

Cody is more of your classic run-stuffing NT.. But Williams does provide some good quickness

Denver Native (Carol)
03-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Welcome to BF EmDiggy - you keep saying you guys. Which team are you a fan of?

Bozo Jr.
03-19-2010, 10:03 PM
:welcome: to the boards EmDiggy! Nice take and vid. :salute:

EmDiggy
03-20-2010, 11:58 AM
:welcome: to the boards EmDiggy! Nice take and vid. :salute:

Thanks Dude!! And you officially have the Funniest Username! :beer:

Bozo Jr.
03-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Thanks Dude!! And you officially have the Funniest Username! :beer:

lol thanks... I never quite lived up to Bozo Sr. :drool: