PDA

View Full Version : Is Steve Nash on drugs?

Retired_Member_001
04-03-2008, 03:06 PM
"I pass the torch to STAT," two-time MVP winner Steve Nash said, referring to teammate Amaré Stoudemire. "He's deserving."

Last year's MVP, Dirk Nowitzki, is picking Kobe Bryant. The other Suns resident MVP, Shaquille O'Neal, has also said Bryant deserves his first MVP. But Nash's criteria will be for which player is leading the top team. For now, he said Chris Paul would deserve it for where New Orleans is but he said Stoudemire should get it if Phoenix can rise in the standings during the final two weeks.

"It depends really who finishes tops," Nash said. "If we finish tops, then I think Amaré deserves it. But if it stopped the way it is, I think Chris Paul has been outstanding and his team has been the top of the charts.

"It's the team, your impact on your team and what you do overall. Let's face it: (Paul) has been unbelievable. His scoring. His assisting. He's a leader in steals. He shoots a good percentage. He puts his team on his back in the fourth quarter. That's what it's about. He doesn't have the players around him that Kobe has."

If the Suns move up, he said Stoudemire would "deserve it as much as anyone." Stoudemire has put up gaudy numbers but did not even move into the fringe of MVP consideration until the Suns' recent success.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2008/04/01/20080401sunsnb0402.html

The Suns are pathetic. Amare for MVP? I'll consider him when he plays defense for this first time in his life.

Retired_Member_001
04-03-2008, 03:09 PM
He doesn't have the players around him that Kobe has."

Let's see Mr.Steve Nash.

Gasol has only been a Laker for 20 games and Bynum has only played for 35 games (25 starts). This means Kobe has lead a bunch of scrubs to the 1st spot in the Pacific division (at the moment) and the 3rd spot in the West with a bunch of scrubs.

I really hate how ignorant the Suns are.

Retired_Member_001
04-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Yep, Steve Nash IS on drugs:

http://i2.tinypic.com/11b1d0x.jpg

BroncoBJ
04-03-2008, 03:49 PM
:lol: The Suns are hilarious. I love watching them bitch and whine all the time. They always have a good regular season and then a pathetic post season. But thats the Suns for ya. Should be funny to watch them lose again this year. :salute:

:elefant:

But my MVP right now goes to Kobe.

Escobar
04-03-2008, 03:53 PM
lol @ this thread....

just trying to push my buttons...i know it lol

im done talking smack, ima wait till the real season starts....and wtf is a nugget fan doing here? they are barely hanging on to the 8th seed by a hair...rofl

Homefield isn't that important anyway, win 1 away game and boom, homefield goes back to you....

if you haven't seen amare play since shaq, your really missing out...ask the nugget fans

Escobar
04-03-2008, 03:54 PM
mvp goes to chris paul, i changed my mind on kobe.

Escobar
04-03-2008, 03:54 PM

lol dan majurle is WASTED

Retired_Member_001
04-03-2008, 04:02 PM
lol @ this thread....

im done talking smack, ima wait till the real season starts....and wtf is a nugget fan doing here? they are barely hanging on to the 8th seed by a hair...rofl

Homefield isn't that important anyway, win 1 away game and boom, homefield goes back to you....

if you haven't seen amare play since shaq, your really missing out...ask the nugget fans

This wasn't an attempt for me to talk smack to you. I simply want the world to see how retarded Steve Nash is.

I don't care what you say, Amare is non existent when it comes to defense. He doesn't even chip in, he just forgets all about defense. Amare is all about scoring 30, and giving up 40. This is why he can't be the MVP.

AlWilsonizKING
04-03-2008, 04:04 PM
lol dan majurle is WASTED

lol it looks as if Nash is also....:rolleyes:....

PEACE!!!

BroncoBJ
04-03-2008, 04:04 PM
lol @ this thread....

:lol: True, I guess I should only show my face If Denver was a top 3 or 4 seeds. The fact that thier barely an 8 seed and I'm here is uber pathetic. I guess I should be like most people and only show up when thier team wins? or is a top seed? Perhaps?

But yea.. once the real season starts you will be wrong again.
And like you said the seeding doesn't matter. Which is why Denver has just a great a chance as anyone else. Win a road game and then go back to Denver where they have been pretty good this year. :elefant:

Benetto
04-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Amare for MVP is a joke...

Sure this is coming from a bias Laker fan...but Amare for MVP is a flat out joke...

Amare didn't play for a little more than a year during that Microfracture ordeal, and the Suns didn't collapse then...So cut Amare out of the picture for 07-08, and I can see the Suns still being the offensive team they are without Amare...Amare is just a warm body on the floor with range, rebounds, and aggression....He's no ******* MVP by any stretch...
Plus, Stevie Nash makes him what he is...Just like J. kidd did for J. richardson in NJ...

Amare MVP...LOL!!!

JONtheBRONCO
04-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Performance Enhancing.

JONtheBRONCO
04-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Just Kidding... I love Nash.

GEM
04-03-2008, 05:13 PM

I have no idea if he's on drugs, but that pic is absolutely hilarious!! :lol:

broncosfanscott
04-03-2008, 06:02 PM
If the award goes to the top team and the best player on that team the how did Nash win the award in 2005-06 season when the Spurs, Mavs, and Pistons had a better record.

Nash is a moron. Anybody can think a player on his team deserves it. I give Shaq credit for choosing a division rival who he has had a fued with.

honz
04-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Let's see Mr.Steve Nash.

Gasol has only been a Laker for 20 games and Bynum has only played for 35 games (25 starts). This means Kobe has lead a bunch of scrubs to the 1st spot in the Pacific division (at the moment) and the 3rd spot in the West with a bunch of scrubs.

I really hate how ignorant the Suns are.
What??? The Lakers aren't a bunch of scrubs anymore. They have Fisher, Odom, Farmar, Vujacic, Turiaf, and Walton. They may not have another all star(besides Gasol), but they are one of the deepest teams in the league.

Last year the Lakers were a bunch of scrubs because they were so young, but not this year. Kobe is a great player, but Laker fans need to get up off...of him. I love how Laker fans totally forgot how he wanted to bail on that team this summer.