PDA

View Full Version : Draft Class of 2006

lex
09-09-2007, 08:47 PM
OK, I wasnt a member of this or the other board for the draft of 2006 but I was quite pleased (like many of you Im sure), but Im liking the draft cass more and more all the time. A lot of those guys are really coming along nicely. It may be one of our epic draft classes which is nice considering weve had a lot of bad draft with Shanahan...good thing he is a great 'X' and 'O' guy.

broncosinindy
09-09-2007, 11:07 PM
OK, I wasnt a member of this or the other board for the draft of 2006 but I was quite pleased (like many of you Im sure), but Im liking the draft cass more and more all the time. A lot of those guys are really coming along nicely. It may be one of our epic draft classes which is nice considering weve had a lot of bad draft with Shanahan...good thing he is a great 'X' and 'O' guy.

Its still a little early and alot of questions surround them but. i feel they may have solid careers. They have along way to go. and if nothing else stay healthy!!

lex
09-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Its still a little early and alot of questions surround them but. i feel they may have solid careers. They have along way to go. and if nothing else stay healthy!!

Yeah, but half of them are already contributing and more might soon enter the fold.

broncosinindy
09-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Yeah, but half of them are already contributing and more might soon enter the fold.

Most if not all rookies contribute especially first day picks. a few even start from the get go. I have seen this draft as a great draft but all the picks were not NFL ready. They all have things they need to work on to be solid contributors.