PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Preseason Schedule

BOSSHOGG30
04-02-2008, 10:10 AM
The Broncos' preseason schedule: Game 1 at Houston in the week of Aug. 9; Game 2 against Dallas at Invesco in the week of Aug. 16; the Packers at Invesco around Aug. 23, and Game 4 at the Arizona Cardinals around Aug. 28.

Italianmobstr7
04-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Nice find Boss. I like that we're playing 2 teams that were good last year in the Packers and Cowboys. At first last year, everyone thought that not being able to stop the run was our team still needing to "gel" in the pre-season. We all found out that that was not the case. Hopefully this year, we'll see another telling tale of how we'll be on D in the pre-season, but hopefully this time, we'll be good.

ChampSB3233
04-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Broncos played at Arizona two seasons ago. If they keep the current schedule format, which they probably will, the Broncos won't play at Arizona until 2014. Arizona is scheduled to play in Denver in 2010.

Bronco9798
04-02-2008, 07:06 PM
I always look forward to pre-season, then I hate it and can't wait for it to end.

BroncoBJ
04-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Sweet, Broncos vs Arizona. Hopefully @Arizona will be on the regular season schedule and I'll be able to see them twice this year.

Denver plays the NFC South this year. Not the NFC West. :coffee:

And damn it seems like every pre-season we play the Cards and Texans.
Last year we even played the Cowboys.

This years preseason is pretty much like last years. :salute:

broncosfanscott
04-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Well, hopefully one of those will be televised so I can watch at least one.

JC, this is pretty much like last years except that we are playing the Packers instead of the Browns.

broncosfanscott
04-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Well, hopefully one of those will be televised so I can watch at least one.

JC, this is pretty much like last years except that we are playing the Packers instead of the Browns. Whatever the preseason schedule is doesn't bother me as long as we don't play any regular season opponents.