PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Jones (Denver Post) looking for season ticket holders for article this week

Tned
03-15-2010, 10:32 PM
I know we have some season ticket holders on here, and Lindsay does a great job of covering the Broncos for us. If you want to help her out, send her a direct message on Twitter or an email:

@PostBroncos I'm looking for a few Broncos season ticket holders for a story I'm writing this week. Want to help? Send me DM with your info or email me: ljones at denverpost dot com

dogfish
03-15-2010, 11:13 PM
you could send her mtnman's email, if you want to see his inflammatory rhetoric in the paper. . . :lol:

LordTrychon
03-15-2010, 11:25 PM
:lol: That was the first one to cross my mind...

Well, or JWinn... but he's already been in print before... so yeah. ;)

GEM
03-15-2010, 11:36 PM
Miss Carol...Lindsey Jones is paging you. :D

titan
03-16-2010, 04:35 PM
I saw Lindsey's twitter message last night and sent her an email. She just called me - maybe some of my comments will be in the paper this weekend!

silkamilkamonico
03-16-2010, 04:40 PM
you could send her mtnman's email, if you want to see his inflammatory rhetoric in the paper. . . :lol:

Is he still around, or did he jump ship when McDaniels traded his lovable losing QB?

dogfish
03-16-2010, 06:38 PM
I saw Lindsey's twitter message last night and sent her an email. She just called me - maybe some of my comments will be in the paper this weekend!

i hope you told her brady quinn is a bum and josh needs to find somebody better. . . . :D

hotcarl
03-16-2010, 06:51 PM
i called her and she is pissed now :salute: