PDA

View Full Version : Rex Grossman is putrid

Medford Bronco
09-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Just so all know, Rex Grossman is pathetic

Why is Lovie Smith sticking with this pathetc QB

He has a good team and should use Griese or at least give Kyle Orton a chance to play.

I see a 8-8 season if good ol Rex starts every game :tsk:

Kapaibro
09-09-2007, 06:56 PM
With a name like

GROSS man

What are we expecting? Hehehehehehe!

Medford Bronco
09-09-2007, 06:59 PM
With a name like

GROSS man

What are we expecting? Hehehehehehe!

He must have dirty pictures of Lovie Smith. That is the only reason why he must have a job. He is gotta be 25th in the NFL. The only worse are the unproven rookies who will eventually go by his sorry *** :laugh:

Slick
09-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Just so all know, Rex Grossman is pathetic

Why is Lovie Smith sticking with this pathetc QB

He has a good team and should use Griese or at least give Kyle Orton a chance to play.

I see a 8-8 season if good ol Rex starts every game :tsk:

Yes he is. I just cut Muhammad of my fantasy team. How is he going to score any points for me with that bum throwing him the ball. :laugh:

I picked up B Marsh.

Championship!:laugh:

Kapaibro
09-09-2007, 07:01 PM
He must have dirty pictures of Lovie Smith. That is the only reason why he must have a job. He is gotta be 25th in the NFL. The only worse are the unproven rookies who will eventually go by his sorry *** :laugh:

Awwwwwwwww man, why did you have to go put that thought in my head?

sneakers
09-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Greise, greise, greise!

lex
09-09-2007, 09:34 PM
The fact is that he can be very good...if he would cut out the stupid plays. Last year was his first year where he was able to play the whole year so it was appropriate to cut him some slack but not so much this year. He really needs to do a lot better than what he did today. I cant wait to read the Redeye tomorrow to see the customary Rex bashing. This year its fair to do so.

BTW, Cedric Benson also isnt that impressive. Very mediocre if he is even that.

Medford Bronco
09-09-2007, 09:47 PM
The fact is that he can be very good...if he would cut out the stupid plays. Last year was his first year where he was able to play the whole year so it was appropriate to cut him some slack but not so much this year. He really needs to do a lot better than what he did today. I cant wait to read the Redeye tomorrow to see the customary Rex bashing. This year its fair to do so.

BTW, Cedric Benson also isnt that impressive. Very mediocre if he is even that.

If not Griese, heck I would give Kyle Orton a chance. He had a good college career and was okay 2 years ago. He needs time to grow and IMHO will be better than Rex the mistake when given eventually a chance. My :2cents:

arapaho2
09-09-2007, 10:08 PM
well i believe that greise would improve this team immensely, grossmen is way to well sucky...way to many easy passes thrown poorly.....i just dont see what lovie sees in the guy

Medford Bronco
09-09-2007, 10:10 PM
well i believe that greise would improve this team immensely, grossmen is way to well sucky...way to many easy passes thrown poorly.....i just dont see what lovie sees in the guy

Lovie is clueless. He basically gave up in the Super Bowl sticking with Rex the bum. Griese is an NFL qb with experience and with that defense, should do well, like he did in Tampa

SR
09-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Griese is no better IMO...he has zero emotion and as far as I can tell he's happy making a mil + riding the pine and taking notes. Yeah, he would probably put up better numbers, but I don't think he could get the team the "W" when they need it. Grossman, as bad as he can be, makes plays and has a lot of emotion.

Medford Bronco
09-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Griese is no better IMO...he has zero emotion and as far as I can tell he's happy making a mil + riding the pine and taking notes. Yeah, he would probably put up better numbers, but I don't think he could get the team the "W" when they need it. Grossman, as bad as he can be, makes plays and has a lot of emotion.

I wholeheardely. Griese is at least somwhat better than GROSSman. He would do better than the 2 high school like picks that were thrown by GROSSman in the Super Bowl.

personally I would give Kyle Orton a chance, He cant be much worse than goold ole Rex. he was good in college at Purdue, give him a shot. He wont be worse than Rex.

SR
09-09-2007, 11:04 PM
he was good in college.

So was Ryan Leaf...

Medford Bronco
09-09-2007, 11:04 PM
So was Ryan Leaf...

yes but Kyle Orton does not have the brain the size of a pea like
Leaf did.

dogfish
09-09-2007, 11:18 PM
yes but Kyle Orton does not have the brain the size of a pea like
Leaf did.

:pound:

thanks for the laugh, buddy-- good to see you on the board. . .

i think it's time we give rex a new nickname-- gruesome grossman!

Medford Bronco
09-09-2007, 11:20 PM
:pound:

thanks for the laugh, buddy-- good to see you on the board. . .

i think it's time we give rex a new nickname-- gruesome grossman!

Rex must have the key to lovies apt as he must have something as to have
such a bad performance week after week and still have a job.

SBboundBRONCOS
09-10-2007, 12:00 AM
i dont even want to get started with Rex . . . .i could go on all day about how much he sucks but i will save you the trouble of reading it

but after all that i would end up with something along the lines of he shouldnt be allowed to play in the NFL

Devilspawn
09-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Grossman is great 25% of the time.

That 75% is a combination mediocre, bad, poor and downright embarrassing play.

arapaho2
09-10-2007, 10:23 AM

thats where you let your dislike cloud your judgement

greise is a very good qb given the right team, chicago is the right team
he has a career passer rating of 84.5...104 tds to 88 ints...and a career compof 63%..4.4 td % and a 3.4 int%

compared to grossmen career passer 71.8% 27 tds..27 ints..both at 3.9% and his best season passer % was 74.8 when as a rookie he played three games....greise has six of his seasons at a higher % then grossmen, all seasons when he started

the bears would be better served with greise

dogfish
09-10-2007, 11:18 AM
thats where you let your dislike cloud your judgement

greise is a very good qb given the right team, chicago is the right team
he has a career passer rating of 84.5...104 tds to 88 ints...and a career compof 63%..4.4 td % and a 3.4 int%

compared to grossmen career passer 71.8% 27 tds..27 ints..both at 3.9% and his best season passer % was 74.8 when as a rookie he played three games....greise has six of his seasons at a higher % then grossmen, all seasons when he started

the bears would be better served with greise

maybe slightly better, but greaseman chokes under pressure and throws the ball on the ground like a hot potato. . . . put him up against a good team, and he'd do what rex does-- lose! i'd give orton a shot before griese, or maybe go after leftwich. . . but they really should have drafted a quarterback this year. . .