PDA

View Full Version : MNF opens with a battle of losers.

BoltsOwnU
03-31-2008, 04:50 PM
Wow, what a great game that will be, Denver v. Oakland. Nothing like opening prime time with a pair teams without a dream of cacthing so much as a whiff of post season play.

Seriously, it's like blindfolding a pair of retards, giving them whiffle ball bats, and letting them go at it.:coffee:

BroncoJoe
03-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Tell us again how many championships your dolts have won?

BeefStew25
03-31-2008, 05:00 PM
Your window has closed. LT is bitter.

GEM
03-31-2008, 05:02 PM
That evil team the Patriots keep stealing your machismo.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

sanluis
03-31-2008, 05:24 PM
Seriously, it's like blindfolding a pair of retards, giving them whiffle ball bats, and letting them go at it.
LMAO!!

The battle for third place opens Monday night!!! Wake me when it's over! :lol:

MOtorboat
03-31-2008, 05:30 PM
LMAO!!

The battle for third place opens Monday night!!! Wake me when it's over! :lol:

Wake me up when you win a championship, oh, and have more than two good years in a row.

Hey...Coma time!

BroncoJoe
03-31-2008, 05:31 PM
Dolts will completely fall apart this year. I've got a feeling....

BoltsOwnU
03-31-2008, 07:19 PM
Tell us again how many championships your dolts have won?

<<YAAAWWWNNNNN>> page me when Donkfans come up with a relevant comeback.

In the meantime, here's to opening Monday Night Football with a match of pathetic, yes, PATHETIC franchises.:beer:

Maybe all of you Donk and Scum fans can just tune into the History Channel instead? It's all you've got left.:coffee:

MOtorboat
03-31-2008, 07:21 PM

In the meantime, here's to opening Monday Night Football with a match of pathetic, yes, PATHETIC franchises.:beer:

Maybe all of you Donk and Scum fans can just tune into the History Channel instead? It's all you've got left.:coffee:

And you have...one playoff win in 14 years, or is it 13...I can't remember.

Good luck with Mr. Rivers. He's a very competent man with a good head on his shoulders. :rolleyes:

Well, anyway, that is until he pisses the wrong linebacker off and said linebacker takes his head off.

Day1BroncoFan
03-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Wow, what a great game that will be, Denver v. Oakland. Nothing like opening prime time with a pair teams without a dream of cacthing so much as a whiff of post season play.

Seriously, it's like blindfolding a pair of retards, giving them whiffle ball bats, and letting them go at it.:coffee:

You're getting ahead of yourself dude. Can't wait to feed you the lightning crow bird pie. You season will go down in a flash of blue and orange.

Nothing like counting your chickens before thay hatch, which by the way none of yours have done yet. :laugh:

Devilspawn
04-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Good to see you're franchise is still batting 1000.

Or I could say that whiffle ball game is a part of the Spanos father and son bonding.

lol whiffleball, this from the fat kid in our dodgeball game.

dogfish
04-01-2008, 01:36 AM

i think that's an excellent summary of san diego's football history. . .

how ya been bolts?

BoltsOwnU
04-02-2008, 01:41 PM
You're getting ahead of yourself dude. Can't wait to feed you the lightning crow bird pie. You season will go down in a flash of blue and orange.

Nothing like counting your chickens before thay hatch, which by the way none of yours have done yet. :laugh:

I'd at least suggest your current squad manages to score a touchdown against us before predicting a victory. much less a remotely close game.

As for the Raider panty-smears, they'll probably get shut out on opening night just like they did against us fairly recently.

Even in a death-cage grudge match between Stephen Hawking and Christopher Reeve, there will be a loser, and a huffer.:rolleyes:

BroncoJoe
04-02-2008, 02:03 PM
I guess since you all are a losing franchise, it's understandable how a couple of good years will draw out the posse.

Chargers:
Regular Season Record (all-time) : 354-359-11
Playoff Record (all-time) : 9-14 (Last appearance after 2007 season)
Super Bowls Won: 0 out of 1 appearance

BigDaddyBronco
04-02-2008, 02:17 PM
I guess since you all are a losing franchise, it's understandable how a couple of good years will draw out the posse.

Chargers:

All you'll hear out of them is "You Donkey fans live in the past..."

Well past performance is a good indication of future success...

Except in the case of the Raiders who have a senile old man pulling the strings. What they've achieved in the past will not be repeated until he is no longer involved.

I don't think the Dolts are even in the rivalry picture with the Broncos. you have to have years of success, or beat us when we are good, or win something to be worth mentioning. I guess I dislike the Chuggers because of all the wonderful examples of classless tools, poor sports, and roid freaks they have, not becuase they have done anything meaningful or beat us when something was on the line.

BOSSHOGG30
04-02-2008, 02:26 PM
BoltsOwnU is really Philip Rivers... didn't you guys catch on by now?

Come on Rivers... don't you have better things to do than come on to a Broncos forum and start trouble? Did you and Nick Hardwick break up again? I'm sure you can find another guy that will practice snaps in the shower with you. Don't forget your boner shorts.

BoltsOwnU
04-02-2008, 02:51 PM
All you'll hear out of them is "You Donkey fans live in the past..."

Well past performance is a good indication of future success...

Except in the case of the Raiders who have a senile old man pulling the strings. What they've achieved in the past will not be repeated until he is no longer involved.

I don't think the Dolts are even in the rivalry picture with the Broncos. you have to have years of success, or beat us when we are good, or win something to be worth mentioning. I guess I dislike the Chuggers because of all the wonderful examples of classless tools, poor sports, and roid freaks they have, not becuase they have done anything meaningful or beat us when something was on the line.

Yes I know. It's a shame we can't be more like the cap-cheating, gutless, cut blocking, losers in Denver who enjoy the NFL record for consecutive sub .500 seasons. Frankly, I love you bandwagon Denver fans who think your franchise magically appeared in '98 and Elway was your franchise's first QB.

As far as Oakland goes, I don't have time to write that kind of tragic novella.

MOtorboat
04-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Yes I know. It's a shame we can't be more like the cap-cheating, gutless, cut blocking, losers in Denver who enjoy the NFL record for consecutive sub .500 seasons. Frankly, I love you bandwagon Denver fans who think your franchise magically appeared in '98 and Elway was your franchise's first QB.

You do realize that the line of winning started in 1977, right...

MOtorboat
04-02-2008, 02:57 PM
5 losing seasons in 30 years. 6 Super Bowl appearances in that span, so more Super Bowls than losing seasons.

BoltsOwnU...maybe you should take a gander at the record books before being so quick to call Broncos fans bandwagoners and that the franchise didn't exist before 1998.

I don't think anyone can grasp the impact that football has had, or the frenzy for the sport that exists in Denver, especially a Bolts fan.

Devilspawn
04-02-2008, 03:19 PM

Oh come on Bolo, don't cop out. And then you know what, we'll compare notes. Some almanac told me the Chargers barely existed before 2004. The hell they say. I would say the Chargers bandwagon is full, but it's more like 17 clowns balancing on a unicycle.

Day1BroncoFan
04-02-2008, 03:33 PM

Was it the fact that you are rooting for a loser team that made you such a bitter little lad?

I'm no band wagon fan lad (Day1BroncoFan been there from Day1).

underrated29
04-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Hey hey, whats up bou!

I see i got you to come over here too. Nice to see ya.

I didnt know you opened up against the raiders, i thought it was us? But you did say losers, so i am not really sure what to think.

Maybe you have come back down to reality and have now realized if you couldnt make it to the big dance the last two years, that you are going to have an even worse chance this year.

I would cry to if philomina was my teams QB. But hey not all teams can be good right. Look at the raiders.

BoltsOwnU
04-02-2008, 03:50 PM
5 losing seasons in 30 years. 6 Super Bowl appearances in that span, so more Super Bowls than losing seasons.

BoltsOwnU...maybe you should take a gander at the record books before being so quick to call Broncos fans bandwagoners and that the franchise didn't exist before 1998.

I don't think anyone can grasp the impact that football has had, or the frenzy for the sport that exists in Denver, especially a Bolts fan.

Um, I think you might want to look it up. The Donks do indeed hold the record of 14 consecutive sub .500 seasons. But it's cute that you conveniently just go back 30 years. Good effort, really.

Anyway, the only thing I'm bitter about is MNF opening the season with a yawnfest between two sub-mediocre franchises on their way to an early mathematical elimination from the post-season (as if it is some big surprise).

BOSSHOGG30
04-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Um, I think you might want to look it up. The Donks do indeed hold the record of 14 consecutive sub .500 seasons. But it's cute that you conveniently just go back 30 years. Good effort, really.

Anyway, the only thing I'm bitter about is MNF opening the season with a yawnfest between two sub-mediocre franchises on their way to an early mathematical elimination from the post-season (as if it is some big surprise).

Think of it as something for Merriman to do instead of injecting himself with another round of testosterone cypionate. This game just might keep at least one of your players out of trouble.

underrated29
04-02-2008, 04:01 PM

About as surprising as rivers being a good qb.

Holly shit! It is a big surprise. Rivers and good in the same sentence. HA HA HA.

aaahh that guy will always suck.

claymore
04-02-2008, 04:06 PM
I have never met anyone from San Diego that was a football fan. All the Chargers fans are on the internet.

NightTrainLayne
04-02-2008, 04:08 PM

So let me get this straight. We are either bandwagon fans that didn't come around until '97, or we're dummies who support a club despite it starting off with a string 14 consecutive .500 seasons.

Well, which is it? Are we die-hard fans who support our club good or bad, or are we bandwagon fair-weather fans?

You'll find most of us were Broncos fans before '97, and even before Elway. We wear those losing seasons, and lost super-bowls as a badge of honor.

The Bronco's were an expansion team when very little favor was paid for expansion teams being behind the curve. We played in a converted baseball season for 30 years, but we have the best fans anywhere despite all this. Because we love our team rain or shine. It's about the organization, and it's about the city of Denver.

But I'd never expect someone from sunny San Diego to ever understand striving to overcome a hurdle and strive for success despite the deck being stacked against you. That sunny weather has you guys expecting everything to be given to you. You think it's enough to accumulate the best starting line-up and most pro-bowlers on the team, but it's not even close.

BigDaddyBronco
04-02-2008, 04:26 PM
So let me get this straight. We are either bandwagon fans that didn't come around until '97, or we're dummies who support a club despite it starting off with a string 14 consecutive .500 seasons.

Well, which is it? Are we die-hard fans who support our club good or bad, or are we bandwagon fair-weather fans?

You'll find most of us were Broncos fans before '97, and even before Elway. We wear those losing seasons, and lost super-bowls as a badge of honor.

The Bronco's were an expansion team when very little favor was paid for expansion teams being behind the curve. We played in a converted baseball season for 30 years, but we have the best fans anywhere despite all this. Because we love our team rain or shine. It's about the organization, and it's about the city of Denver.

But I'd never expect someone from sunny San Diego to ever understand striving to overcome a hurdle and strive for success despite the deck being stacked against you. That sunny weather has you guys expecting everything to be given to you. You think it's enough to accumulate the best starting line-up and most pro-bowlers on the team, but it's not even close.
Maybe they would understand if they filled up their stadium once and awhile. Didn't they used to call Qualcomm stadium Mile High West for the number of Broncos fans that would attend.

The Chargers are a joke franchise with no history or long term fanbase (oh I guess 500 people are a fanbase). They have always played 3rd fiddle in California behind the 49ers and Raiders.

I hate the Chargers because of some of their classless players. I hate the Raiders and Chiefs because of history, memorable games, and frankly because they matter.

MOtorboat
04-02-2008, 04:41 PM
I'm a bandwagon fan guys. Sorry...I was born in 1981, anyone born after the winning started...well...they must just be a bandwagoner.

Devilspawn
04-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Maybe they would understand if they filled up their stadium once and awhile. Didn't they used to call Qualcomm stadium Mile High West for the number of Broncos fans that would attend.

The Chargers are a joke franchise with no history or long term fanbase (oh I guess 500 people are a fanbase). They have always played 3rd fiddle in California behind the 49ers and Raiders.

The only California team behind the Chargers are the Clippers, yet another San Diego team that played poorly, lost their fans and eventually moved to L.A.

How's that new stadium coming, BOU?

BroncoJoe
04-02-2008, 06:02 PM

At least we have a relevant history.

JONtheBRONCO
04-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Isn't this Broncosforums.com? Not Douchebagforums.com BoltsOwnU?

MOtorboat
04-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Just remember guys, "its better to lose before the Super Bowl than it is to lose in the Super Bowl."

BoltsOwnU
04-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Isn't this Broncosforums.com? Not Douchebagforums.com BoltsOwnU?

Same difference really.:coffee:

Day1BroncoFan
04-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Same difference really.:coffee:

Douchebagforums.com (http://forums.chargers.com/)

broncosfanscott
04-02-2008, 09:52 PM

Paging BoltsOwnU......

This is a relavent comeback because you haven't won a championship.

dogfish
04-02-2008, 10:57 PM
at least LT finally got one, so he won't have to be the only player in the hall of fame who never won a playoff game. . . .

Dreadnought
04-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Paging BoltsOwnU......

Be fair. They won one in 1963. That was a long time ago, I'll admit, but they did it back then against the Boston Patriots. JFK had just been shot, the Vietnam War was just ramping up, the Beatles were a brand new Flash-in-the-Pan sensation, and I was in Kindergarten. It was a LONG time ago. Even pitiable Chief fans don't have to go back that far.

As far as the current SD team goes, they won't win a thing 'til they replace that Craig Whelihan clone they have playing QB.

Medford Bronco
04-03-2008, 05:09 PM
at least LT finally got one, so he won't have to be the only player in the hall of fame who never won a playoff game. . . .

did warren moon ever win one?

the oilers were the all time playoff choke team

**edit moon was 3-7 with all being wild card wins :lol:**

BoltsOwnU
04-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Paging BoltsOwnU......

It's relevant to what exactly in this thread?!? You're SB's from last milennium aren't relevant here Squirt. At least not in this thread. Why not interrupt your tetherball game to start up a lovely historical thread so you and the rest of your donk brethren can wax myopic about the glorious days of yore.

Of course, if you can go back further than when you first jumped on the bandwagon, you might really not like what you find about the Donks, pre-Elway.:coffee:

broncosfanscott
04-03-2008, 06:17 PM
It's relevant to what exactly in this thread?!? You're SB's from last milennium aren't relevant here Squirt. At least not in this thread. Why not interrupt your tetherball game to start up a lovely historical thread so you and the rest of your donk brethren can wax myopic about the glorious days of yore.

Of course, if you can go back further than when you first jumped on the bandwagon, you might really not like what you find about the Donks, pre-Elway.:coffee:

Hey Dolt fan.

First of all I am not a bandwagon fan by any means, however I don't expect you to understand that. I have sat through those horrible SB blowouts before I got to see them win two.

As far as being relevent in this thread. Try backtracking a little bit. You know that arrow next to the quote of yours in my post......click on that and you will find out why I made that comment.

Dreadnought
04-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Hey Dolt fan.

First of all I am not a bandwagon fan by any means, however I don't expect you to understand that. I have sat through those horrible SB blowouts before I got to see them win two.

As far as being relevent in this thread. Try backtracking a little bit. You know that arrow next to the quote of yours in my post......click on that and you will find out why I made that comment.

Be gentle. Because Bolt fans are Kings of the bandwagon, they don't understand what its like to actually have a History with a Team, and foolishly assume everybody else is like them.

As for me, I go back to Steve Tensi, Floyd Little, Mike Haffner, and "Tombstone" Jackson. Some guys go back even farther than that. Most Bolts fans can't remember past Antonio Gates' rookie season. For our younger fans, many were born after the Elway trade, but that sure as Hell doesn't make them bandwagoneers.

dogfish
04-03-2008, 07:32 PM

you have now officially found five hundred different ways of complaining about denver fans dwelling on the team's history, yet still no one gives a shit. . . :lol:

you're going to be even more bitter when LT wears out sometime in the next coupla years, and you don't even have any history to relive. . .

BoltsOwnU
04-03-2008, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=dogfish;198258]you have now officially found five hundred different ways of complaining about denver fans dwelling on the team's history, yet still no one gives a shit. . . :lol:
QUOTE]

Funny how I can find 500 ways, but Donkfans can only seem to come up with ONE feeble, tired, nugget of irrelevance. Nails post man, right on the money.:D

MOtorboat
04-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Funny how I can find 500 ways, but Donkfans can only seem to come up with ONE feeble, tired, nugget of irrelevance. Nails post man, right on the money.:D

It's very simple...though I don't expect you to understand...you've spent hours/days/years/decades coming up with idiotic reasons to diss the Broncos. Then, you get two years when you are better and then you spout your mouth. Again...come back when you win something.

The Broncos were down the last two years, actually, when you play the percentages, it's about time. Again, when you play the percentages, the Chargers actually have to win sometime, right...

Funny thing is, when they win...they still can't do shit in the playoffs.

BroncoJoe
04-03-2008, 08:15 PM
1963. Losing franchise record.

Next?

MOtorboat
04-03-2008, 08:16 PM
P.S. Please learn to use the "Quote" button. I know you're half retarded, but at least try.

BroncoJoe
04-03-2008, 08:17 PM
P.S. Please learn to use the "Quote" button. I know you're half retarded, but at least try.

MB, he's probably 12 years old. Throw in being a California Boy...

give the guy a bit of slack...

MOtorboat
04-03-2008, 08:18 PM
MB, he's probably 12 years old. Throw in being a California Boy...

give the guy a bit of slack...

It's a grown up world Joe, a grown up world...

Timmy!
04-03-2008, 08:26 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/jamcnulty1/Chargersaregay.jpg

BoltsOwnU
04-04-2008, 12:28 PM

Easy there bandwagon boy. I've been around the other Donk board since 03. If it makes you feel better to act like we've only been better for the last two seasons, by all means, indulge yourself.

Still, I love that every Denver fan has become a lobotomized one-trick pony (maybe a new mascot?) to diss the Chargers when frankly, there are so many routes to take to diss the Donks, it's hard to know where to begin.:D

MOtorboat
04-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Easy there bandwagon boy. I've been around the other Donk board since 03. If it makes you feel better to act like we've only been better for the last two seasons, by all means, indulge yourself.

Still, I love that every Denver fan has become a lobotomized one-trick pony (maybe a new mascot?) to diss the Chargers when frankly, there are so many routes to take to diss the Donks, it's hard to know where to begin.:D

If you consider "9-7" better, then yes, you have...oh there was that 12-4 year four years ago...remind me again what happened in the playoffs that year?

OB
04-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Easy there bandwagon boy. I've been around the other Donk board since 03.

And now u r here :confused: Either you have way to much time on your hands or your a closet Broncos fan. I'm guessing both.

As far as using the past - well if you want to use the past 3 years to base your argument on - you must be willing to accept any argument that uses a teams WHOLE history - so all in all Dolts still suck - Have a nice day :elefant:

BoltsOwnU
04-04-2008, 03:24 PM
I have to admit, I'm diggin' that Bolo avatar.

Not HALF as much as BOU enjoys yours.

dogfish
04-04-2008, 08:29 PM
And now u r here :confused: Either you have way to much time on your hands or your a closet Broncos fan. I'm guessing both.

As far as using the past - well if you want to use the past 3 years to base your argument on - you must be willing to accept any argument that uses a teams WHOLE history - so all in all Dolts still suck - Have a nice day :elefant:

no, don't you get it? only the RECENT past which he can use to his advantage is admissible. . . .

Dreadnought
04-04-2008, 09:02 PM
no, don't you get it? only the RECENT past which he can use to his advantage is admissible. . . .

Either that or he's not very bright. Too many Years = confusion

dogfish
04-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Either that or he's not very bright. Too many Years = confusion

BOU's no dummy. . . he knows that LT, the force behind that chargers team, is nearing the end, and he wants to get as much mileage as he possibly can out of their few years of relevance before they sink back into mediocrity or worse. . . i don't blame him. . . yap while ya can bolts!

slim
04-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Wow...I would never talk shit if my team had zero championships. But then, I'm not retarded.

Day1BroncoFan
04-05-2008, 11:48 AM
boltsownu,

If you do not think history is relevant here to us after watching our team play for forty some years through thick and thin, losing several super bowls, some by utter blowouts, you do not know what being a fan is. Football is about history, the history of the franchise, the footsteps the team must follow. History is what you are and where you came from.

To you, a sandyeggo fan, having no history to speak of, I can see why you do not want to speak history... you have nothing to speak of, very sad. So go ahead and take your history and throw it away since its garbage any way. We like our history, loses and wins both considered. We are proud of our heritage so take your "present" if you like and disregard your past. Like it or not it is still your past.

The Broncos, finally having won 2 super bowls back to back and basically dominating the lowly sandyeggo chargers for decades are undeniably the best team. Just because you can't swallow it don't mean it isn’t there. You have no idea what having a past is since you don't have one yet, at least one worth mentioning. Maybe someday you'll have a past to talk about and like us, you inevitably will talk about it.

It must be sad to be a bitter little lad like yourself boltsownu. I certainly am happy to have something to talk about unlike you with your "we beat you four time now" scenario.

BoltsOwnU
04-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Wow...I would never talk shit if my team had zero championships. But then, I'm not retarded.

Don't sell yourself short. You seem plenty retarded based on pearls like this.:coffee:

And believe me, had you been a fan before Denver finally won a championship (you almost surely weren't) you'd have been talking shit back then too, just as all donkfans did, even after the most embarassing performance ever in a SB.

So to all of you acting like winning a distant past championship entitles you to dick, when your teams sucks dick in the present, why not actually try smelling what you are shovelling. I suppose the Denver fanbase should have just never uttered a word until 1998? Yeah right. Of course, then again, that's when all of you that weren't still pooping your diapers decided to become donkfans.

If you really aren't bandwagoners, you were talking all the shit you could, long before Elway finally got Terrell Davis to carry him to a championship.

What a bunch of pathetic hypocrites you sad little straw-grasping donk-homers truly are.:rolleyes:

BroncoJoe
04-07-2008, 01:38 PM
When we were headed to all those Superbowls before finally winning two, where were the Chargers?

Bottom rung, just like always.

BOSSHOGG30
04-07-2008, 02:21 PM
If you do not think history is relevant then guess what.... you are tied with the Broncos at zero and zero! Big deal

BoltsOwnU
04-07-2008, 02:52 PM
If you do not think history is relevant then guess what.... you are tied with the Broncos at zero and zero! Big deal

This I can actually almost agree with. I do believe there is some relevancy to RECENT history, i.e. when rosters, front offices, and coaching staffs are reasonably unchanged from year to year, but otherwise, BoltsOwnU would tend to agree.

BOSSHOGG30
04-07-2008, 03:36 PM
The 2000 Chargers were my favorite Chargers team.... Since most "Charger Fans" weren't really Charger fans back then.... they were (1-15)

BOSSHOGG30
04-07-2008, 03:40 PM
More proof that all the Chargers have on the Denver Broncos is L.T.

San Diego Chargers Franchise
Championships Won: 1
Passing Leader (all-time): Dan Fouts - 43,040 yards
Rushing Leader (all-time): LaDainian Tomlinson - 10,650 yards
Receiving Leader (all-time): Lance Alworth - 9,584 yards
Winningest Coach (all-time): Sid Gillman - 86 wins

Denver Broncos Franchise
Regular Season Record (all-time) : 378-336-10
Playoff Record (all-time) : 17-15 (Last appearance after 2005 season)
Super Bowls Won: 2 out of 6 appearances
Championships Won: 2
Passing Leader (all-time): John Elway - 51,475 yards
Rushing Leader (all-time): Terrell Davis - 7,607 yards
Receiving Leader (all-time): Rod Smith - 11,389 yards
Winningest Coach (all-time): Mike Shanahan - 130 wins

BOSSHOGG30
04-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Chargers all time head to head records:

Denver Broncos 43 wins 52 losses 1 tie .453 winning percentage
Oakland Raiders 40 wins 54 losses 2 ties .426 winning percentage
Kansas City Chiefs 44 wins 50 losses 1 tie .468 winning percentage

Talk about being Bottom of the Barrell!

NorthernLights
04-07-2008, 05:52 PM

Take into consideration that the Bolts have beaten the Raiders the last 9 in a row as well. Another 7 years of domination and they can pull up to .500.

BoltsOwnU
04-07-2008, 06:10 PM
The 2000 Chargers were my favorite Chargers team.... Since most "Charger Fans" weren't really Charger fans back then.... they were (1-15)

Yep, that was a great year. Hauling my butt down to sit in my seats to watch us win one solitary game against KC sucked pretty hard.

BOSSHOGG30
04-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Yep, that was a great year. Hauling my butt down to sit in my seats to watch us win one solitary game against KC sucked pretty hard.

That would be one tough year... I actually feel for ya... I thought this pass season was tough. Only winning 1 game would really blow. :beer:

claymore
04-07-2008, 06:19 PM

Did they at least beat the Seahawks at some point. :laugh:

BOSSHOGG30
04-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Did they at least beat the Seahawks at some point. :laugh:

they have a sub .500 record versus the Chargers as well. (.475)

BOSSHOGG30
04-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Broncos have sub .500 records versus 10 teams:

Buffalo Bills 15 wins 17 losses and 1 tie .469
Chicago Bears 6 wins 7 losses .462
Kansas City Chiefs 43 wins 52 losses .453
Miami Dolphins 3 wins 10 losses and 1 tie .231
Minnesota Vikings 5 wins 7 losses .417
New York Giants 4 wins 5 losses .444
Oakland Raiders 39 wins 54 losses and 2 ties .420
Philadelphia Eagles 4 wins 6 losses .400
St. Louis Rams 5 wins 6 losses .455
Tennessee Titans 13 wins 20 losses and 1 tie .394

BOSSHOGG30
04-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Chargers have a sub .500 record versus 16 teams:

Atlanta Falcons 1 win 6 losses .143
Carolina Panthers 1 win 2 losses .333
Dallas Cowboys 2 wins 6 losses .250
Denver Broncos 43 wins 52 losses and 1 tie .453
Green Bay Packers 1 win 8 losses .111
Jacksonville Jaguars 1 win 2 losses .333
Kansas City Chiefs 44 wins 50 losses 1 tie .468
Miami Dolphins 10 wins 11 losses .476
New England Patriots 13 wins 18 losses 2 ties .419
Oakland Raiders 40 wins 54 losses 2 ties .426
Pittsburgh Steelers 6 wins 19 losses .240
San Francisco 49ers 5 wins 6 losses .455
Seattle Seahawks 23 wins 25 losses .479
St. Louis Rams 4 wins 5 losses .444
Washington Redskins 2 wins 6 losses .250

MOtorboat
04-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Good lord:rolleyes:

You're still at it?

topscribe
04-07-2008, 09:42 PM

I have been a Broncos fan since the very first game they played on 9 September 1960.
Since then, the Broncos have appeared in six (6) Super Bowls, winning two (2) of them.

The last time the dolts won so much as a conference championship, conversely, was
in 1963. 1963!! Forty-five years ago! And the dolts have never found out what it is
like even to play in a Super Bowl.

So you say Denver has fans who think the franchise magically appeared in 1998? That
would have to mean that your franchise has never appeared. :coffee:

-----

NorthernLights
04-08-2008, 08:40 AM
I have been a Broncos fan since the very first game they played on 9 September 1960.
Since then, the Broncos have appeared in six (6) Super Bowls, winning two (2) of them.

The last time the dolts won so much as a conference championship, conversely, was
in 1963. 1963!! Forty-five years ago! And the dolts have never found out what it is
like even to play in a Super Bowl.

So you say Denver has fans who think the franchise magically appeared in 1998? That
would have to mean that your franchise has never appeared. :coffee:

-----

NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!

The Bolts got their butts kicked by San Francisco in Superbowl XXIX.

topscribe
04-08-2008, 09:34 AM
NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!

The Bolts got their butts kicked by San Francisco in Superbowl XXIX.

Oooohhhhh that's right . . . they dolts were there one time in 45 years, weren't they?

. . . well, almost there . . .

-----

NorthernLights
04-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Oooohhhhh that's right . . . they dolts were there one time in 45 years, weren't they?

. . . well, almost there . . .

-----

Broncos got smacked by the 49ers too, so we have that in common.

BoltsOwnU
04-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Chargers have a sub .500 record versus 16 teams:

Atlanta Falcons 1 win 6 losses .143
Carolina Panthers 1 win 2 losses .333
Dallas Cowboys 2 wins 6 losses .250
Denver Broncos 43 wins 52 losses and 1 tie .453
Green Bay Packers 1 win 8 losses .111
Jacksonville Jaguars 1 win 2 losses .333
Kansas City Chiefs 44 wins 50 losses 1 tie .468
Miami Dolphins 10 wins 11 losses .476
New England Patriots 13 wins 18 losses 2 ties .419
Oakland Raiders 40 wins 54 losses 2 ties .426
Pittsburgh Steelers 6 wins 19 losses .240
San Francisco 49ers 5 wins 6 losses .455
Seattle Seahawks 23 wins 25 losses .479
St. Louis Rams 4 wins 5 losses .444
Washington Redskins 2 wins 6 losses .250

This is all fun stuff but none of it changes the fact that you suck, and we don't. And the plain truth is that. . .

MNF opens with a battle of losers. Let's keep this thread on topic, m'kay?:coffee:

dogfish
04-08-2008, 12:03 PM
This is all fun stuff but none of it changes the fact that you suck, and we don't. And the plain truth is that. . .

MNF opens with a battle of losers. Let's keep this thread on topic, m'kay?:coffee:

i guess they figured the nation would rather watch those teams than the chargless regardless of last year's records-- they're probably afraid san diego's two hundred or so bandwagon fans won't exactly be enough to drive ratings. . .

topscribe
04-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Broncos got smacked by the 49ers too, so we have that in common.

Yes, during one of our six trips.

Are you a Broncos fan, by the way?

-----

BoltsOwnU
04-08-2008, 02:50 PM
i guess they figured the nation would rather watch those teams than the chargless regardless of last year's records-- they're probably afraid san diego's two hundred or so bandwagon fans won't exactly be enough to drive ratings. . .

hahaha, unlike the Donks, whose fans clear out of Invesco in the third quarter (I was there, don't try to lie), our fanbase is alive and well. LT's jersey is #1 in sales worldwide and has been for over two seasons, and as for our draw of audiences, get real, the loserfest between the donks and Turds will be the lowest rated MNF opener in NFL history.:beer:

BoltsOwnU
04-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes, during one of our six trips.

Are you a Broncos fan, by the way?

-----

Nice percentages. You really count the appearance against the Packers? Bold. Stupid, but bold.:salute:

frauschieze
04-08-2008, 02:59 PM
hahaha, unlike the Donks, whose fans clear out of Invesco in the third quarter (I was there, don't try to lie), our fanbase is alive and well. LT's jersey is #1 in sales worldwide and has been for over two seasons, and as for our draw of audiences, get real, the loserfest between the donks and Turds will be the lowest rated MNF opener in NFL history.:beer:

If your fan base is so strong, why did it take so long for the home playoff game against the Titans to sell out? :confused:

BOSSHOGG30
04-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Nice percentages. You really count the appearance against the Packers? Bold. Stupid, but bold.:salute:

I must be horrible at math.....

Broncos 2 for 6 = 33%
Chargers 0 for 1 = 0%

Question should be... Would you rather win 0% of your super bowl apperances or 33% of your super bowl apperances?

I might be going out on a limb here, but I would have to think that the majority of people would go with 33%.

BOSSHOGG30
04-08-2008, 03:43 PM
A boy goes to school wearing a Broncos jersey and his teacher ask
why are you a Broncos fan
the little boy replys
my mom's a Broncos fan
my dad's a Broncos fan
So I'm a Broncos fan
The teacher says you know there are 32 other teams, you don't have to like what our parents like.
What if your mom was a hooker and your dad was a dope dealer?
The boy replys "THEN I WOULD BE A CHARGERS FAN"

BOSSHOGG30
04-08-2008, 03:47 PM
This guy goes to a bar that has a charger theme all over it but the bartender tells him he can't bring in his dog, a poodle.

"But you don't understand, Bambi is the greatest Charger fan of all time. Can't you tell by her fur died in throwback blue and gold, or the bolts shaved into her, or the mock helmet cut into the fur of her nappy head!"

Oh..allright" the bartender agrees reluctantly.

So he sits at the bar with his dog as everyone in the bar watches the pre-game show.

So when the players are being announced and running out the tunnel, the poodle stands up on her hind legs and starts barking as she walks backwards and starts to spin around like a ballerina.

Everyone is amazed and is cheering on the dog.

So later in the game, the Chargers drive down into the red-zone but barely manage to squeak in a field-goal.

The dog starts barking and doing back-flips all the way down the bar.

The bartender gives the owner a free drink and starts to pet the dog.

"Your right, this the greatest Charger fan I have ever seen. What does she do when they score a touchdown?"

The man slowly and painfully replies: "I don't know, I've only had her 5 years now"

BigDaddyBronco
04-08-2008, 03:48 PM
I must be horrible at math.....

Broncos 2 for 6 = 33%
Chargers 0 for 1 = 0%

Question should be... Would you rather win 0% of your super bowl apperances or 33% of your super bowl apperances?

I might be going out on a limb here, but I would have to think that the majority of people would go with 33%.

C'mon Boss you know how poorly math is taught in high schools these days. BoltsOwnU is what 17, maybe 19 tops. He deserves a break for his poor math skills.

topscribe
04-08-2008, 04:34 PM

Say what? :confused:

Well, I don't know exactly what you are getting at, but I will say this:

I would rather have our appearance against the Pack than your appearance against New England . . .

. . . in either of the last two years . . . :nod:

-----

BoltsOwnU
04-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Say what? :confused:

Well, I don't know exactly what you are getting at, but I will say this:

I would rather have our appearance against the Pack than your appearance against New England . . .

. . . in either of the last two years . . . :nod:

-----

You would? A 55-10 one-sided embarassment, nay, humiliation (a Denver trademark) versus two close, exciting games that really came down to the wire (as opposed to being over by the end of the first quarter)?

Well, I guess you had no problem at all swallowing those back-to-back kneel and swallow performances your team put on recently for the Colts too then.

Well, glad you would rather have that. Truly, this was a gem Scribe, way to go!

topscribe
04-08-2008, 06:08 PM
You would? A 55-10 one-sided embarassment, nay, humiliation (a Denver trademark) versus two close, exciting games that really came down to the wire (as opposed to being over by the end of the first quarter)?

Well, I guess you had no problem at all swallowing those back-to-back kneel and swallow performances your team put on recently for the Colts too then.

Well, glad you would rather have that. Truly, this was a gem Scribe, way to go!

Might be a good idea to study your history, BOU. :uh:

We beat the Packers in the Super Bowl. In fact, we won our last two Super Bowls.

How did you do in your last two Super Bowls? . . . oh wait . . .

-----

Dreadnought
04-08-2008, 07:48 PM

We beat the Packers in the Super Bowl. In fact, we won our last two Super Bowls.

-----

Its nice that we keep this board available to those who are "differently abled" Top. Makes me feel inclusive...

ELWAYSQUEER
04-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Both of your teams suck ass your one hit wonder season with norv turner is done ,back to the cellar, chokers . As for the donkeys you will do nothing this season on sept 8 we will dominate you and set the tone for a 3 way battle for last place in the afc west RAIDERS,donkeys,queefs,chokers; RAIDERS,donkeys,chokers,queefs; RAIDERS,queefs,chokers,donkeys;RAIDERS, queefs,donkeys,chokers; RAIDERS,chokers,donkeys,queefs; RAIDERS,chokers,queefs,donkeys. it really doesnt matter who picks up the rear. Bottom line is the RAIDERS will win the division this year, you BUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topscribe
04-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Both of your teams suck ass your one hit wonder season with norv turner is done ,back to the cellar, chokers . As for the donkeys you will do nothing this season on sept 8 we will dominate you and set the tone for a 3 way battle for last place in the afc west RAIDERS,donkeys,queefs,chokers; RAIDERS,donkeys,chokers,queefs; RAIDERS,queefs,chokers,donkeys;RAIDERS, queefs,donkeys,chokers; RAIDERS,chokers,donkeys,queefs; RAIDERS,chokers,queefs,donkeys. it really doesnt matter who picks up the rear. Bottom line is the RAIDERS will win the division this year, you BUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anybody tell me what this dude just said? :coffee:

-----

BoltsOwnU
04-09-2008, 11:35 AM

-----

My bad. Who was it then that rolled you in the most one-sided blowout in Superbowl history? I always forget. It's not the Colts, they only did that in the playoffs, back to back. So it's got to be one of four other teams. Help me out here. . .:D

GEM
04-09-2008, 11:45 AM
My bad. Who was it then that rolled you in the most one-sided blowout in Superbowl history? I always forget. It's not the Colts, they only did that in the playoffs, back to back. So it's got to be one of four other teams. Help me out here. . .:D

So what your saying is you'd rather have a really close loss prior to the Super Bowl than making it to the Super Bowl and lose?

Whatever strikes your fancy, I guess.

topscribe
04-09-2008, 12:11 PM

I understand your trying to recount the Broncos' Super Bowl history.

A Chargers fan naturally has to go somewhere else to do that . . . :coffee:

-----

Dreadnought
04-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Can anybody tell me what this dude just said? :coffee:

-----

I wish I could. It was pretty incomprehensible...let me try again...

...OK, on second reading it was pretty clearly a total waste of time to have tried to read it in the first place. Sadly, I can never get back the time I just wasted trying to decipher that gibberish. I suspect the author simply isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, which I should have guessed based on his User Name.

BoltsOwnU
04-09-2008, 12:21 PM
So what your saying is you'd rather have a really close loss prior to the Super Bowl than making it to the Super Bowl and lose?

Whatever strikes your fancy, I guess.

Actually what I am saying is that I prefer to see my team at least play competitively, with guts, like professionals, and leave it all out on the field. As opposed to an overrated team lacking character, guts, or talent, that simply gives up pathetically the minute its go-time. Yep, I'll take a close loss over a total ankle-grab. But hey, some people have lower standards and can take pride in Denver's brand of humiliation.:coffee:

GEM
04-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Actually what I am saying is that I prefer to see my team at least play competitively, with guts, like professionals, and leave it all out on the field. As opposed to an overrated team lacking character, guts, or talent, that simply gives up pathetically the minute its go-time. Yep, I'll take a close loss over a total ankle-grab. But hey, some people have lower standards and can take pride in Denver's brand of humiliation.:coffee:

Well honey, you have to get there before you can talk about how another team dealt with it.

Ya think Merroidman will be doing the dance on the Super Bowl logo if he ever gets ther? How about Rivers, will he be cussing out the Super Bowl crowd?

The world may never know.

Close loss in a playoff game vs. humiliating loss in the Super Bowl. Maybe your standards just aren't that high....then again, you are a Charger fan, so that's not surprising.

Dreadnought
04-09-2008, 12:40 PM
Anybody else in shock that as of late Chiefs fans actually look pretty good by comparison with the other AFC West rivals? Wow. KCLady and Dallaschief can at least string coherent thoughts together, make positive contributions to the board, and keep a sense of humor in general. Compare their example with the pitiful Charger and Raider fans we've seen in this thread.

I know we set the expectations for Raiders fans pretty low (and they still fail to meet them even so) but there are now a bunch of newly minted Charger fans following the loudmouthed example of their mediocre QB, running at the mouth without the slightest actual accomplishment to back it up. They're pretty funny!

BigDaddyBronco
04-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Anybody else in shock that as of late Chiefs fans actually look pretty good by comparison with the other AFC West rivals? Wow. KCLady and Dallaschief can at least string coherent thoughts together, make positive contributions to the board, and keep a sense of humor in general. Compare their example with the pitiful Charger and Raider fans we've seen in this thread.

I know we set the expectations for Raiders fans pretty low (and they still fail to meet them even so) but there are now a bunch of newly minted Charger fans following the loudmouthed example of their mediocre QB, running at the mouth without the slightest actual accomplishment to back it up. They're pretty funny!
I have worked with a company based out of KC and I can say that I like a lot of Chiefs fans. The mulletheads that give them a bad name are a diminishing breed in my opinion. I think guys like cswil, niner, and MB probably have to deal with the good and bad Chiefs fans and it skews their outlook somewhat (like dealing with Cowboy fans in Texas).

Also internet message boards (especially Smack Talk posts) usually don't do other fans justice. Some of the regulars are pretty normal, i.e. NorthernLights, DevilSpawn, Sanluis even, but the 5 post smack talk artists are pretty much worthless.

topscribe
04-09-2008, 12:54 PM

Other than that the Chiefs are somewhere between questionable and
hopeless at QB, have a depleted O-line, have one good receiver and he is
a TE (and old), and their CBs are older than I am . . . yeah, I guess they're
all right.

And yeah, I'm glad to see the Raiders and Dolts fans here. It gives me a
place to go for a good laugh. :ciao:

EDIT: OOPS!! I read your post too quickly, and I thought you were talking
about the Chiefs themselves. But yeah, between our classy KCL and ol' DC,
they represent themselves well. Trouble is, I haven't seen a whole lot of
either lately. :confused:

-----

BOSSHOGG30
04-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Broncos
Own
Ladanian
Tomlinson

Dreadnought
04-09-2008, 12:57 PM
I have worked with a company based out of KC and I can say that I like a lot of Chiefs fans. The mulletheads that give them a bad name are a diminishing breed in my opinion. I think guys like cswil, niner, and MB probably have to deal with the good and bad Chiefs fans and it skews their outlook somewhat (like dealing with Cowboy fans in Texas).

Also internet message boards (especially Smack Talk posts) usually don't do other fans justice. Some of the regulars are pretty normal, i.e. NorthernLights, DevilSpawn, Sanluis even, but the 5 post smack talk artists are pretty much worthless.

I would agree that Northernlights is a solid poster, as is Devilspawn. I would think they'd be embarrassed to be associated even indirectly with these Klowns.

topscribe
04-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I would agree that Northernlights is a solid poster, as is Devilspawn. I would think they'd be embarrassed to be associated even indirectly with these Klowns.

Silver_black did a little posting here early on. He and I go way back in our
Mania days. He is a friend of mine and the most formidable smacker I ever
faced. Don't know what happened to him . . . wish he were here. :frown:

Although they're Bengals fans, King87 and WhoDey are decent, too. After a
rough start, King has become a pretty good poster, and WhoDey is a great
smacker. Some of you Mania folks ought to go over to Mania (assuming
WhoDey is still posting there) and urge him to show up here a little more often.

And WTE (pansies fan) is my favorite troll. Sure would like to see more of him.

-----

GEM
04-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Silver_black did a little posting here early on. He and I go way back in our
Mania days. He is a friend of mine and the most formidable smacker I ever
faced. Don't know what happened to him . . . wish he were here. :frown:

Although they're Bengals fans, King87 and WhoDey are decent, too. After a
rough start, King has become a pretty good poster, and WhoDey is a great
smacker. Some of you Mania folks ought to go over to Mania (assuming
WhoDey is still posting there) and urge him to show up here a little more often.

And WTE (pansies fan) is my favorite troll. Sure would like to see more of him.

-----

Hang on a second....I'm having a heart attack!!

Never EVER thought I would see you saying that!

:laugh:

Guys, BoltsOwnU is a good guy. Pretty good friend from Mania. He is harsh, but he has been with the Bolts since the early days. Just an FYI.

He's fun to smack around though, he smacks back and doesn't take it personal.

NorthernLights
04-09-2008, 01:35 PM

There are some things in life that are completely out of one's control. With as much grief as we get for being bandwagon fans, I'm almost hesitant to knock off anyone willing to stand on my side of the fence, almost.

BOSSHOGG30
04-09-2008, 01:37 PM

Guys, BoltsOwnU is a good guy. Pretty good friend from Mania. He is harsh, but he has been with the Bolts since the early days. Just an FYI.

I don't know him like you do, but I can tell he is just having some fun..... Nothing wrong with that:beer:

topscribe
04-09-2008, 01:56 PM

Yes, ol' BOU is pretty decent. :smile:

(But don't let him know I said that.)

-----

underrated29
04-09-2008, 02:02 PM
I still think hes a queer.

Kidding bou. You and san are two bolt fans i do like and respect.

topscribe
04-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Okay, okay, enough of this gushing and groveling.

Let's not forget, we're talking about DOLTS fans!! :mad:

-----

topscribe
04-09-2008, 02:09 PM

Well, I haven't beaten anybody up for a long time (since WTE and PatsR).

I need somebody to beat up . . . :drool:

-----

Devilspawn
04-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Can a mod please move this to the orgy section.

BoltsOwnU
04-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Was somebody pounding on me in my absence? I see more Kudos getting passed around than in the granola section of a grade school cafeteria.

Ah Gem, always the lady. . .:beer:

BroncoBJ
04-10-2008, 12:29 AM
:lol: Raider fans. Living up to thier reputation :salute:

BroncoBJ
04-10-2008, 12:33 AM
:lol: Am I? Eh, Being gay would have to be better then being a Raider fan.
I have a buddy whos gay.
And I have a buddy whos a Raider fan.
The Raider fans life sucks and he gets picked on all the time.
Everyone likes the gay kid and he even has a gf. :eek:

sacmar
04-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Loosers ???!!!! The chargers won the super bowl when again ???