PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong to kick Denver while they are down???!

sanluis
03-31-2008, 02:04 PM
Man I hate the boring off season!!! So I thought I would come by and stir things up. But then I thought it might not be very nice to talk smack to Denver fans considering the pathetic state of their franchise.

Then i remembered most of you are thick skinned and decided what the heck!!
:kiss:

:lol::ahhhhh:

underrated29
03-31-2008, 02:13 PM
oh ho ho, i see i was able to lure you away. I did have to get back to work, but dont you worry san. I will find some time here soon (hopefully in the next hour or 2 to come show you how we do it.)

Ps. Rivers sucks!!!!! :salute:

sanluis
03-31-2008, 02:26 PM
oh ho ho, i see i was able to lure you away. I did have to get back to work, but dont you worry san. I will find some time here soon (hopefully in the next hour or 2 to come show you how we do it.)

Ps. Rivers sucks!!!!! :salute:

Well bring it Jay Cutler fan!!! :D

http://bp2.blogger.com/_1sfPG6PsAOQ/R1h7c4k5EpI/AAAAAAAAADs/0Q-A2jzOC1A/s400/JAY+CUTLER+HAPPY+PLACE.jpg

MOtorboat
03-31-2008, 02:37 PM
You're really going to question the masculinity of OUR QB?

Hey look...I can use photoshop too:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/clapton_2/1b7ca5640copy.jpg

GEM
03-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Man I hate the boring off season!!! So I thought I would come by and stir things up. But then I thought it might not be very nice to talk smack to Denver fans considering the pathetic state of their franchise.

Ohhh Sparkler fan.....

I guess when Denver has a down year you all jumped for joy.....I wonder what you all were doing prior to 3 seasons ago. Talk to us about pathetic state of a franchise.....in comparison, our one year of mediocrity is welcomed in exchange for SD's Decades of mediocrity.

I'd even venture to say....the Broncos will win a Super Bowl before SD even sniffs one. We can beat the Pansies.....you obviously can't.....:whistle:

BOSSHOGG30
03-31-2008, 03:25 PM
You're really going to question the masculinity of OUR QB?

Hey look...I can use photoshop too:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/clapton_2/1b7ca5640copy.jpg

Lol... Rivers looks like a broke in condom when he is wearing a turtle neck.

Retired_Member_001
03-31-2008, 03:42 PM

Hey Sanluis, what's up?

How does it feel to support a mainly gay founded Football team?

sanluis
03-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Ohhh Sparkler fan.....

I guess when Denver has a down year you all jumped for joy.....I wonder what you all were doing prior to 3 seasons ago. Talk to us about pathetic state of a franchise.....in comparison, our one year of mediocrity is welcomed in exchange for SD's Decades of mediocrity.

I'd even venture to say....the Broncos will win a Super Bowl before SD even sniffs one. We can beat the Pansies.....you obviously can't.....:whistle:

Joy?? I don't know about that GEM. It sure beats the alternative!!

Jake the snake could beat the Pats. I have my doubts about little Jay the turn over Butler Cutler. First things first, Denver has to win enough games to even make the tournament. With Denver's current roster talk of super bowls is really funny my love.:lol:

You must be suffering from some spring fever or something!:huh:

GEM
03-31-2008, 04:58 PM
Joy?? I don't know about that GEM. It sure beats the alternative!!

Jake the snake could beat the Pats. I have my doubts about little Jay the turn over Butler Cutler. First things first, Denver has to win enough games to even make the tournament. With Denver's current roster talk of super bowls is really funny my love.:lol:

You must be suffer from some spring fever or something!:huh:

Well, in comparison.....all the talent in the world and the Sparklers still haven't done ish. :shrugs:

We've only lost to the Pats once in the last what 8 years? We beat the Pats in the playoffs.....can your Sparklers say the same? :confused:

All signals show that the Chargers will have to beat the Pats sometime to even get to the big dance, so far they've proven they can't.....even with all that talent.

BroncoJoe
03-31-2008, 04:59 PM

GEM
03-31-2008, 05:03 PM

That wasn't even the NFL back then....hell and half the people cheering weren't even born then. I wasn't born until 12 years later.

What year were you born SL? :D

sanluis
03-31-2008, 05:14 PM
That wasn't even the NFL back then....hell and half the people cheering weren't even born then. I wasn't born until 12 years later.

What year were you born SL? :D

1963? I wasn't born yet.
I am older than you GEM but not quite that old! :lol:

sanluis
03-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Well, in comparison.....all the talent in the world and the Sparklers still haven't done ish. :shrugs:

We've only lost to the Pats once in the last what 8 years? We beat the Pats in the playoffs.....can your Sparklers say the same? :confused:

All signals show that the Chargers will have to beat the Pats sometime to even get to the big dance, so far they've proven they can't.....even with all that talent.

How many players are left on the team that beat the pats in the playoffs in 2005?? I don't think there is more than 2 key players from that team still on the current squad!! Heck, many of the coaches have changed as well!

That is the thing about time GEM, it never stops. :D
And you can't live in the past my friend.

MOtorboat
03-31-2008, 05:32 PM
How many players are left on the team that beat the pats in the playoffs in 2005?? I don't think there is more than 2 key players from that team still on the current squad!! Heck, many of the coaches have changed as well!

Well, if we can't live in the past, let's look forward to the prospering Philip Rivers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GEM
03-31-2008, 05:40 PM

That's the point my dear.....your team is stacked with talent....and STILL can't beat the Patriots. ;)

GEM
03-31-2008, 05:46 PM
1963? I wasn't born yet.
I am older than you GEM but not quite that old! :lol:

So what you're telling me is that you have followed a non contending team for a very long time. As is the truth with most of SD fans. So would it be fair to ascertain that the past 3 seasons are your SB of sorts? Even though you haven't gotten to the SB, it's close enough....and because you've swept the Broncos a couple seasons it's glory time in SD.

Heck, I guess with a past like that, I'd be happy too. :shrugs: :D

sanluis
03-31-2008, 06:43 PM
So what you're telling me is that you have followed a non contending team for a very long time. As is the truth with most of SD fans. So would it be fair to ascertain that the past 3 seasons are your SB of sorts? Even though you haven't gotten to the SB, it's close enough....and because you've swept the Broncos a couple seasons it's glory time in SD.

Heck, I guess with a past like that, I'd be happy too. :shrugs: :D

Yes I have lived through a 1-15 season and have the scares to prove it. I have seen things ... bad, terrible, hideously disgusting things and I have stayed true to my team. And sweeping the Raiders the last nine straight and Denver the last four is a great thing to be topped only by a Super Bowl victory.

:dance:

MOtorboat
03-31-2008, 07:18 PM
That's the point my dear.....your team is stacked with talent....and STILL can't beat the Patriots. ;)

They are tough. They have Tom Brady.

Just curious, here, since I've never experienced this feeling. San Diego, as a city, hasn't won a championship since 1963. What does that feel like?

Day1BroncoFan
03-31-2008, 07:54 PM

OK, lets talk about the present. You know the present that your sorry team still hasn't done anything until. The present that we'll hand you puny little phillie rivers head wrapped in.

You don't want to talk about the past because, well, if the Bronco's had that past I wouldn't want to talk about it either. It's your past dude, live with it.

You don't have a past or a present and probably not a future.

sanluis
03-31-2008, 10:56 PM
They are tough. They have Tom Brady.

Just curious, here, since I've never experienced this feeling. San Diego, as a city, hasn't won a championship since 1963. What does that feel like?

Missouri I didn't know you started cheering for Denver Broncos in 1997??!! Because Denver lost their first 4 trips to the Super Bowl and was really bad in the big games before that time. So most Denver fans that have followed their football team for more than 10 years knows exactly how, as football fans that feels.

The championship draw you out or are you just really young???? :lol:

sanluis
03-31-2008, 11:02 PM
OK, lets talk about the present. You know the present that your sorry team still hasn't done anything until. The present that we'll hand you puny little phillie rivers head wrapped in.

You don't have a past or a present and probably not a future.

Presently the Chargers have won four straight against Denver giving them their worst home loss since 1966 and out scoring Denver 64-6 in their last two meetings.:tsk:

Man!!! You guys must have really sucked in 1966!!!:lol::lol:

MOtorboat
03-31-2008, 11:05 PM
Presently the Chargers have won four straight against Denver giving them their worst home loss since 1966 and out scoring Denver 64-6 in their last two meetings.:tsk:

Quit looking into the past, dude.

MOtorboat
03-31-2008, 11:06 PM
I love idiots who tell us to not bring up the past and then bring up the past season.

Hilarious.

Please come with something better, or quit bitching. That would be cool, wouldn't it.

Chargers fans are idiots.

sanluis
03-31-2008, 11:12 PM
I love idiots who tell us to not bring up the past and then bring up the past season.

Hilarious.

Please come with something better, or quit bitching. That would be cool, wouldn't it.

Chargers fans are idiots.

Aw! look who's panties are a knot!!! :lol:

I am just messing around man. Chill out, have a beer, relax! :beer:

MOtorboat
03-31-2008, 11:13 PM
Aw! look who's panties are a knot!!! :lol:

I just messing around man. Chill out, have a beer, relax! :beer:

I did...not my fault you can't deal with your team's pathetic past,

GEM
04-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Yes I have lived through a 1-15 season and have the scares to prove it. I have seen things ... bad, terrible, hideously disgusting things and I have stayed true to my team. And sweeping the Raiders the last nine straight and Denver the last four is a great thing to be topped only by a Super Bowl victory.

:dance:

that nine and four are games.....not seasons. ;)

GEM
04-01-2008, 09:53 AM

The wonderful thing about that statement is you had to go all the way back what 40 years....:D

You're only a few seasons removed from seasons like that in SD.

GEM
04-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Missouri I didn't know you started cheering for Denver Broncos in 1997??!! Because Denver lost their first 4 trips to the Super Bowl and was really bad in the big games before that time. So most Denver fans that have followed their football team for more than 10 years knows exactly how, as football fans that feels.

Hon.....we made it to the Super Bowl 4 times in that span....how many times has SD even made it to the SB since 1963? Once. :coffee:

BOSSHOGG30
04-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Chargers are a team of class. I still love the way they showed class by putting L.T. back in the game after they had a huge lead just so he could tie and break the TD record even though they had more games to go in the season.... Very classy.

How can we forget the crying after the Pats game. Very classy

And my new favorite... Rivers and friends mocking Cutler and the Broncos after a loss to the Chargers. Very classy.

Chargers win and lose with All Class!

MOtorboat
04-01-2008, 10:37 AM

Oooh, I missed this one last night.

The "it's better to lose before the Super Bowl, than lose in the Super Bowl," argument. Loser's mentality. Super!

6 Super Bowls, that's 6 years that we were one of the two best teams in the League. Twice we were the best. You're right, I'm fairly young. I was 16 and 17 when we won.

turftoad
04-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Chargers are a team of class. I still love the way they showed class by putting L.T. back in the game after they had a huge lead just so he could tie and break the TD record even though they had more games to go in the season.... Very classy.

How can we forget the crying after the Pats game. Very classy

And my new favorite... Rivers and friends mocking Cutler and the Broncos after a loss to the Chargers. Very classy.

Chargers win and lose with All Class!

Somehow I get the feeling that Cutler will get the last laugh.

BroncoJoe
04-01-2008, 11:44 AM
Somehow I get the feeling that Cutler will get the last laugh.

I'm pretty sure our D-Line and LB's will have a laugh or two this year.

Cry-me-a-Rivers better watch his back side when we play them. Memories are long in the Mile High City.

sanluis
04-01-2008, 02:48 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/zipwad/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Is this wrong???:shocked::D

dogfish
04-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Is it wrong to kick Denver while they are down???!

no, it's smart. . . you sparkler fans don't get the chance very often-- better make the most of it while you can, it's not going to last forever. . . .

sanluis
04-01-2008, 03:31 PM
no, it's smart. . . you sparkler fans don't get the chance very often-- better make the most of it while you can, it's not going to last forever. . . .

Hi Dog!! We have to get a beer someday man!:D

BOSSHOGG30
04-01-2008, 03:34 PM

Is this wrong???:shocked::D

Don't know if I would consider the Denver Broncos as a dead horse... they were a pretty bad team and they still finished 2nd in the division. Maybe if they were last in the division or maybe even 3rd would I consider a team a dead horse prospect.

dogfish
04-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Hi Dog!! We have to get a beer someday man!:D

definitely. . . :beer:

GEM
04-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Don't know if I would consider the Denver Broncos as a dead horse... they were a pretty bad team and they still finished 2nd in the division. Maybe if they were last in the division or maybe even 3rd would I consider a team a dead horse prospect.

So you're saying if we were the Raiders and had Al Davis as the owner for the rest of his diaper wearing days?

sanluis
04-03-2008, 05:39 PM

64-6 kind of looks like this.....
:lol:

At least until Denver is able to score a TD. :lol: