09-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Why dont you go have some fun at the Bills board now ;) :D :listen:

crazychrsit21
09-09-2007, 07:24 PM
link to the bills board??

KCL
09-09-2007, 07:26 PM
I doubt they even know about this board...try the

official board and you may find some there,but I doubt it!

SR
09-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I doubt they even know about this board...try the

official board and you may find some there,but I doubt it!

Good. One thing I got tired of "the other board" was all of the trolls.

Soon enough I'm sure one will google "Broncos message board", come across this site, and go to town. It's bound to happen.

TXBRONC
09-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Good. One thing I got tired of "the other board" was all of the trolls.

Soon enough I'm sure one will google "Broncos message board", come across this site, and go to town. It's bound to happen.

Yep sooner or later, hopefully later, much later.

dogfish
09-09-2007, 11:21 PM
i seriously hope no one goes and runs their mouths on any bills board when one of their guys is in the hospital with possible paralysis-- that's about as low class as you could possibly get! don't give our fan base a bad name, please. . . fans from around the league came to Bmania to share their condolences after our offseason tragedies, and i hope broncos fans remember that. . .

WTE
09-10-2007, 07:18 AM
i seriously hope no one goes and runs their mouths on any bills board when one of their guys is in the hospital with possible paralysis-- that's about as low class as you could possibly get! don't give our fan base a bad name, please. . . fans from around the league came to Bmania to share their condolences after our offseason tragedies, and i hope broncos fans remember that. . .

Great post Dog. Everett had lengthy surgery last night and doctors had to remove his 3rd and 4th vertebrae. His agent said the next couple days are going to be critical for him to come out of this healthy and be able to walk again.