PDA

View Full Version : ***Official 2010 Denver Broncos Free Agent Tracker***

getlynched47
03-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Did this for the mane. Thought that I might as well post it here for you guys. Hope you like it so that you have ALL of the information in 1 location.

Confirmed Visits:
C Rex Hadnot (Left w/o deal)
OT Tony Pashos (Signed w/ Cleveland)
DE Dwan Edwards (Left w/o deal)
OLB Marques Murrell (Signed w/ New England)

Potential Visits:
DE/OLB Jason Babin

Signed:
RB J.J. Arrington
G Russ Hochstein
WR Brandon Lloyd
DT Justin Bannan
CB Nathan Jones
DE Jarvis Green
NT Jamal Williams
DE Le Kevin Smith

UnderArmour
03-08-2010, 07:52 PM
If you keep this updated, you're a beast. I didn't hear about the Ben Watson visit.

getlynched47
03-08-2010, 07:52 PM
What a total bummer. Edwards and Hadnot would have vastly bolstered our crappy offensive/defensive lines. This sucks :(

http://www.denverpost.com/broncoshea...793?source=rss

Had or Hadnot? The Broncos and free-agent center Rex Hadnot have reached an impasse in negotiations. Hadnot visited the Broncos on Friday. . . . The Broncos completed their visit Sunday with free-agent defensive end Dwan Edwards, but it doesn't appear there will be an agreement.

No Hadnot. No Edwards. Me not happy :(

getlynched47
03-08-2010, 07:53 PM
If you keep this updated, you're a beast. I didn't hear about the Ben Watson visit.

Per Michael Lombardi on NFL Network. I've kept the other one updated, I'll do my best to update this one as well.

The only thing that sucks is that I can only update the original post for a certain amount of time before it becomes locked. How long is that in these forums?

pnbronco
03-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Thanks for doing this. It makes for a easy scan when I don't have time to read.

UnderArmour
03-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Per Michael Lombardi on NFL Network. I've kept the other one updated, I'll do my best to update this one as well.

The only thing that sucks is that I can only update the original post for a certain amount of time before it becomes locked. How long is that in these forums?

There is no edit limit on these boards as far as I know.

hotcarl
03-08-2010, 08:04 PM
going to the mane to check, bye

Lonestar
03-08-2010, 09:13 PM

I do not think there is any limit, I've not heard of anyone having a problem, nor have I but then I'm a moderator.

hotcarl
03-08-2010, 10:19 PM
I do not think there is any limit, I've not heard of anyone having a problem, nor have I but then I'm a moderator.

a good ref reads the rule book every once and a while to keep himself sharp :salute:

getlynched47
03-09-2010, 01:52 AM
Got some bad info. Ben Watson IS NOT visiting the Denver Broncos. Apparently, somebody misheard what Michael Lombardi said on NFL Total Access. He was referring to Seattle, not Denver.

That's good news IMO. Watson is the best tight end available on the thin market, so he would've commanded a hefty contract. He's basically an older version of Tony Scheffler.

ikillz0mbies
03-09-2010, 02:24 AM
Thanks for the info and keeping up with the updates.

Lonestar
03-09-2010, 02:54 AM
a good ref reads the rule book every once and a while to keep himself sharp :salute:

Not sure there is a rule in the book for this one. If there is it is above my pay grade.:D

dogfish
03-09-2010, 04:38 AM

thank you, ed hochuli. . .

getlynched47
03-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Updated. Let's get JWall signed! :salute:

atwater27
03-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Got some bad info. Ben Watson IS NOT visiting the Denver Broncos. Apparently, somebody misheard what Michael Lombardi said on NFL Total Access. He was referring to Seattle, not Denver.

That's good news IMO. Watson is the best tight end available on the thin market, so he would've commanded a hefty contract. He's basically an older version of Tony Scheffler.

Watson is the most underused tight end in the NFL. On a team that truly appreciated his talent, he would put up Antonio Gates like numbers. What a waste.

getlynched47
03-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Watson is the most underused tight end in the NFL. On a team that truly appreciated his talent, he would put up Antonio Gates like numbers. What a waste.

Updated.

Oh and I totally agree. He was wasted in New England, just like Tony Scheffler's abilities were more or less neglected last season.

Watson is probably the most athletic tight end in the entire NFL. Very Shannon Sharpe-like but has been screwed by the Patriots system.

weazel
03-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Updated.

Oh and I totally agree. He was wasted in New England, just like Tony Scheffler's abilities were more or less neglected last season.

Watson is probably the most athletic tight end in the entire NFL. Very Shannon Sharpe-like but has been screwed by the Patriots system.

Remember Watson chasing down Champ and saving a TD?

getlynched47
03-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Updated for that worthless player named Le Kevin Smith :coffee: