PDA

View Full Version : Really ridiculous request...

dare2bme
09-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Can we have an icon added to the web address? I use Firefox's "Bookmarks Toolbar" and I usually delete all the text and simply click the icon I want to open. However, there isn't an icon attached to this website yet.

I know this is a ridiculous request, but hey...the worst you can say is no....perhaps followed by a few choice expletives...

sneakers
09-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Can we have an icon added to the web address? I use Firefox's "Bookmarks Toolbar" and I usually delete all the text and simply click the icon I want to open. However, there isn't an icon attached to this website yet.

I know this is a ridiculous request, but hey...the worst you can say is no....perhaps followed by a few choice expletives...

I have a white piece of paper with one of the corners folded over as my Fartingfox bookmark icon.

Tned
09-10-2007, 09:36 AM

I want one, I just haven't had a chance to figure out what it takes. If anyone knows, let me know, if not, I will try and figure it out sometime in the next week or so.

RunYouOver
09-10-2007, 06:12 PM
I want one, I just haven't had a chance to figure out what it takes. If anyone knows, let me know, if not, I will try and figure it out sometime in the next week or so.

There's a default VForums one....contact their site.