PDA

View Full Version : hey t-ned

SBboundBRONCOS
03-24-2008, 04:52 PM
just a thought, im not sure ow hard it would be to change but i think you should make the blue background a little darker

http://web.archive.org/web/20051029061351/http://forums.denverbroncos.com/

like old time aye. :beer:

SR
03-24-2008, 05:42 PM
just a thought, im not sure ow hard it would be to change but i think you should make the blue background a little darker

I forgot how good Mania used to look. :tsk:

Tned
03-24-2008, 06:00 PM

It's easy. I originally had it darker, but some complained and said it was too dark.

Here is what mania used to look like:

http://www.broncos07.com/downloads/DarkBlue.jpg

http://www.broncos07.com/downloads/DarkBlueText.jpg

turftoad
03-24-2008, 06:01 PM
That's to dark.

Day1BroncoFan
03-24-2008, 06:51 PM
I like it the way it is but if it changed I would be OK with that.

Lonestar
03-24-2008, 07:16 PM
I could stand a tad lighter myself..

TXBRONC
03-24-2008, 07:50 PM
I could go with it being darker.

LordTrychon
03-24-2008, 07:53 PM
I'd forgotten how dark that really was.

Almost hurts the eyes, no?

:laugh:

:bolt:

Denver Native (Carol)
03-24-2008, 08:07 PM
The colors are just right the way they are.

dogfish
03-24-2008, 09:18 PM
i love the really dark background, but this place pretty much rocks regardless. . . .

SBboundBRONCOS
03-25-2008, 01:43 AM
i love the really dark background, but this place pretty much rocks regardless. . . .

agree, i just dont get as much glow from the darker one and it doesnt strain my eyes, although nothing is as bad as white,

i just wanted to see what people though about it

BroncoBJ
03-25-2008, 01:46 AM
I think its a n00blike idea. :salute:

SBboundBRONCOS
03-25-2008, 02:08 AM
I think its a n00blike idea. :salute:

so its a great idea then :beer:

aberdien
03-25-2008, 09:59 PM
I love the Broncomania dark background. I sure wouldn't mind making it darker, but that would pretty much be trying to make a Broncomania clone. So leave the background.

shank
03-26-2008, 12:02 AM
either way.

slim
03-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Doesn't matter...the thing that makes this place great are the members.

aberdien
03-26-2008, 10:25 PM
Doesn't matter...the thing that makes this place great are the members.

So what if they decide to change it to a white background with blue and orange borders?

broncosfanscott
03-27-2008, 12:28 AM
So what if they decide to change it to a white background with blue and orange borders?

White background? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

That is the last thing I and probably the majority of members here don't want. Been there done that.

I like it the way it is. The old background is darker and looks more black than blue and make it more difficult to look at. Stay with the way things are now.

Lonestar
03-27-2008, 01:17 AM

all of the mania folks tar and feather someone

dogfish
03-27-2008, 03:43 AM
all of the mania folks tar and feather somemone

some lines you just don't cross. . . .

Retired_Member_001
03-27-2008, 05:31 PM
I think the background is nice how it is.

Any darker and it would look a little bit too dull.

slim
03-27-2008, 07:01 PM

Then we would adjust and adapt :whoknows:

dogfish
03-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Then we would adjust and adapt :whoknows:

or we would bitch about it until some cool guy started up a new board. . . :cool:

if you don't know, he's referring to the change to a white background on the old Bmania board that led to the creation of this place. . .

slim
03-27-2008, 07:34 PM
or we would bitch about it until some cool guy started up a new board. . . :cool:

if you don't know, he's referring to the change to a white background on the old Bmania board that led to the creation of this place. . .

So y'll left BM because they changed the color scheme? I thought it was about insolent members and such.

Lonestar
03-27-2008, 07:37 PM
So y'all left BM because they changed the color scheme? I thought it was about insolent members and such.

It was a multitude of reason but the screen color was so intense that was the beginning of the end.. Perhaps the straw that broke the camel back.

LordTrychon
03-27-2008, 07:44 PM
It was a multitude of reason but the screen color was so intense that was the beginning of the end.. Perhaps the straw that broke the camel back.

When will the straw/camel violence end!?! :tsk:

Thnikkaman
03-27-2008, 07:53 PM
If you went with a darker background, you would need to darken the font a little. Like RGB(45, 45, 45)

dogfish
03-27-2008, 08:20 PM
So y'll left BM because they changed the color scheme? I thought it was about insolent members and such.

he's right, although the format change was specifically what made me want to leave. . . the background was changed to the most glaring white i've ever seen, and for a while the text was also about this big-- made it almost impossible to read without major eyestrain. . . the thing that really pissed people off was that the reaction was immediate and overwhelmingly negative, but the admin of the site just blew everybody off. . . there weren't necessarily problems with members, although i did see the average member over there get increasingly childish over the time that i used that board, and there was a ridiculous, constant and stupid debate over the "rep" system. . . anyways, didn't mean to dig up old stuff-- the truth is we all just wanted to get away from lord trychon! :eek:

:lol:

Tned
03-27-2008, 09:19 PM

Nahhh, I'm just so likeable they didn't want me to feel like a failure, which would have happened if nobody joined broncosforums.com...

Lonestar
03-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Nahhh, I'm just so likeable they didn't want me to feel like a failure, which would have happened if nobody joined broncosforums.com...

I heard the mikey put a contract out on you because of all the great posters we took from them..

Tned
03-27-2008, 09:42 PM
I heard the mikey put a contract out on you because of all the great posters we took from them..

Ironically, Steve has thanked me on several occaissions for all the ______ posters we took from them. :lol:

Lonestar
03-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Ironically, Steve has thanked me on several occaissions for all the ______ posters we talk from them. :lol:

you mean Took :salute:

I'm sure my name was at the TOP of the list.. heard the laid off 3 Mods when Mountain Man and I left..

cost cutting measures and all..

aberdien
03-27-2008, 10:30 PM
:beer: Haha.

sneakers
03-28-2008, 08:55 AM
I like it the way it is :D

BroncoJoe
03-28-2008, 09:03 AM
I use the work friendly version. I kind of like the white background.

LordTrychon
03-28-2008, 12:35 PM
he's right, although the format change was specifically what made me want to leave. . . the background was changed to the most glaring white i've ever seen, and for a while the text was also about this big-- made it almost impossible to read without major eyestrain. . . the thing that really pissed people off was that the reaction was immediate and overwhelmingly negative, but the admin of the site just blew everybody off. . . there weren't necessarily problems with members, although i did see the average member over there get increasingly childish over the time that i used that board, and there was a ridiculous, constant and stupid debate over the "rep" system. . . anyways, didn't mean to dig up old stuff-- the truth is we all just wanted to get away from lord trychon! :eek:

Ah... and you fail again, Fishy Dog! :lol:

Ironically, Steve has thanked me on several occaissions for all the ______ posters we took from them. :lol:

Funny, Dream nearly got lynched for a similar joke... ;)

Lonestar
03-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Ah... and you fail again, Fishy Dog! :lol:

Funny, Dream nearly got lynched for a similar joke... ;)

Was not a joke..