PDA

View Full Version : Raiders Worked On The "Tatum Bell Drill"

crazychrsit21
09-08-2007, 11:51 PM
The Raiders have worked on a drill in practice this week called the "Tatum Bell Drill." It's a fumble recovery drill. Bell had a career high five fumbles last year, all of which he lost. "I'm still pissed off," Tatum said when he heard about the drill. "I'm a little ticked off." He should probably be more mad at himself after letting a starting job in Denver slip through his fumble-prone hands.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
09-09-2007, 12:07 AM
I read about this. It's hilarious!

Tatum has promised to make the Raiders and Rex Ryan regret it this week. I think he fumbles. Either way, it's good stuff.

Escobar
09-09-2007, 12:37 AM
classless..., i hope he stucks them for 200 yards... :coffee:

crazychrsit21
09-09-2007, 12:44 AM
i dont think its to smart to piss of the oppising team's running back

shank
09-09-2007, 01:11 AM
classless..., i hope he stucks them for 200 yards... :coffee:

agree 100%

BroncoWave
09-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Silly Raiders. Yall suck enough as it is. Now you will get lit up by what I think could be one of the best offenses in the NFC this season.

Mat'hir Uth Gan
09-09-2007, 09:49 AM
I hate the Raiders as much as the next person, but c'mon, this was good stuff. Tatum is terrible. The Lions O-line is terrible. The Raiders defense is good. Tatum also has a tendancy to fumble. I think its a calculated risk by Rex Ryan, who coached Tatum in college, to flush Tatum into making more mistakes.

I think it's a genius move by one the game's best D-cordinators. Gotta give props when props are due. This isn't disrespectful, its mind games. And Tatum's already throwing a fit.
s

BroncoWave
09-09-2007, 10:10 AM
I hate the Raiders as much as the next person, but c'mon, this was good stuff. Tatum is terrible. The Lions O-line is terrible. The Raiders defense is good. Tatum also has a tendancy to fumble. I think its a calculated risk by Rex Ryan, who coached Tatum in college, to flush Tatum into making more mistakes.

I think it's a genius move by one the game's best D-cordinators. Gotta give props when props are due. This isn't disrespectful, its mind games. And Tatum's already throwing a fit.
s

I will go out on a limb and say that the Lions light up the Raiders today. Mike Martz is back!

Lorcust
09-09-2007, 06:17 PM
15 rushes, 87 yards and 1 TD later the Raiders are thinking.... :welcome:

BroncoWave
09-09-2007, 06:19 PM
I will go out on a limb and say that the Lions light up the Raiders today. Mike Martz is back!

What a prediction! :D

Medford Bronco
09-09-2007, 06:22 PM
what happened to the GREAT Raider Defense today. They really disappointed my in my pool. Jon Kitna looked like Peyton Manning today. I hope this bids well for Cutler next week. Tatum was good

The only good think for Oak was Josh McCown, who acutally looked like an NFL QB. Something they did not have last year

silver_black
09-10-2007, 09:19 PM
what happened to the GREAT Raider Defense today. They really disappointed my in my pool. Jon Kitna looked like Peyton Manning today. I hope this bids well for Cutler next week. Tatum was good

The only good think for Oak was Josh McCown, who acutally looked like an NFL QB. Something they did not have last year
me too Med. Jordan had a pretty good game but an overall disappointment for sure. :tsk:

omac
09-13-2007, 08:05 AM

Great call! Where are all the Raider fans? .... :D Yep, they really stuck it to Tatum.

(added) oops, oh above, sorry. :cheers: