PDA

View Full Version : sanluis--you just can't get away from that guy

sanluis
08-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Hey guys and gals. Nice place you have here. I hope you don't mind a Charger fan stopping in ever now and then.

I have been away on vacation and have missed most of the pre season. How do the teams in the AFCW look so far?

How is Denver's lines playing and has the Denver D missed big Al Wilson?

What are the initial impressions of Cutler?

Fan in Exile
08-28-2007, 02:37 PM
My initial impression is that there have been some struggles and a lot of injuries, so I am saying that we will go 15-1 regular season:D, I mean it's been really rough. The injuries have really been a killer, but the o-line is improving from awful. Jay looks good except on some short throws and our receivers are starting to come back. It should be a good season. Can't really tell about any of the other teams.

Welcome to the board.

sanluis
08-28-2007, 02:58 PM
My initial impression is that there have been some struggles and a lot of injuries, so I am saying that we will go 15-1 regular season:D, I mean it's been really rough. The injuries have really been a killer, but the o-line is improving from awful. Jay looks good except on some short throws and our receivers are starting to come back. It should be a good season. Can't really tell about any of the other teams.

Welcome to the board.

I have to say that in watching some of the preseason games Oakland looks very good when first string is against first string. The new offense they are running has helped the o-line big time. They are getting the ball out fast and getting teams back on their heals. There front four on D are getting good pressure on the QB with out having to blitz. This could be the year Oakland gets a lot better. (DAM IT!!) KC has not impressed me at all and Denver looks like they will be starting the season slowly as their D gets to know the new scheme and Jay cutler and the O-line develop.

I know this is only preseason but it is all we have to go on to this point.

Jody
08-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Another closet bronco's fan? :eek: :D

Just messin' with ya....good to see you.

sanluis
08-28-2007, 05:01 PM
Another closet bronco's fan?

Just messin' with ya....good to see you.

Good to be seen. I really like the new site. The color scheme is much better!!! I can actually see after attempting to read a post.

Fan??? Oh, I am a fan alright! Fan of kicking some Denver booty! :D

Denver Native (Carol)
08-28-2007, 11:12 PM
WELCOME sanluis - ENJOY:)