PDA

View Full Version : The Beast!!

AlWilsonizKING
03-18-2008, 08:36 PM
I did a search and didn't see this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dwOoIoJYUA&feature=related)

B Marsh is a BEAST!!!! :salute:

PEACE!!!

Hoshdude7
03-18-2008, 09:16 PM
ahhh!!

DenBronx
03-19-2008, 01:13 AM
that is why he is my favorite bronco. :cool:

i might stop watching football if the broncos ever trade or release him.

Bronco4ever
03-19-2008, 01:32 AM
I've watched been watching this for the last month or so. Awesome highlight clip! I love Foo Fighters too so it makes it all the more worthwhile. This just makes me excited for this season.

broncosfanscott
03-19-2008, 02:50 AM
I could watch videos like that of Marshall all day........and I love that song.

Marshall is a stud and I just keep getting amazed at how good he is after the catch. I mean his footwork is awesome. The funny part of the video is when he crashes Cutler's interview. He cracks me up.

atwater27
03-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Starring Brandon Marshall

Jay Cutler

helpless cornerbacks

LMAO!! Brandon is a force of nature. I haven't really seen a reciever like him before. He thinks he's Jerome Bettis.

Lonestar
03-19-2008, 04:03 PM
the King of YAC

nj10
03-19-2008, 04:08 PM
I've had that video on my ipod for like 2 months now...

Escobar
03-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Brandon marshall vs a healthy anquan boldin..........who do you guys think is better at YAC??

Thnikkaman
03-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Brandon marshall vs a healthy anquan boldin..........who do you guys think is better at YAC??

Brandon Marshall.

Its like saying:

A Porche vs a Geo Metro that has 400 HP in a quarter mile race. One of the two don't exist.

broncosfanscott
03-19-2008, 06:19 PM

Brandon Marshall without a doubt.

Lonestar
03-19-2008, 07:37 PM

Some call it yards after catch in Marshals case it is Yards after contact..

DenBronx
03-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Some call it yards after catch in Marshals case it is Yards after contact..

he welcomes contact...

GEM
03-20-2008, 09:59 AM
Ugh....I really, REALLY miss football!

I loved the play against the Bears, and think that shows what we have in our future. Brandon is running downfield, Cutler bombs it downfield, Brandon catches it in stride and BOOOOYAH....TD. I love that play.

The only thing that video was missing was the play where Jay decided to run the ball and Brandon put that massive block on the guy.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for Brandon. He has an awareness of his surroundings. His sight is phenomenal. He sees the plays ahead of him and makes the moves necessary for the extra yardage.

Keep in mind kiddos.....this was only his 2nd year.....can you imagine what we'll have in the upcoming seasons. The sky is the limit for this kid. :D

SmilinAssasSin27
03-20-2008, 11:34 AM
YEAH....Bowlen is gonna have to pay him a LOT.

Lonestar
03-20-2008, 04:01 PM
he welcomes contact...

And almost everyone that has went after contact shortened their careers because of it..

I hope he will learn that in some cases the sidelines are his ally. Take the out of bounds play verses being ganged tackled and hurt trying to get an extra yard..

He has made some great moves and that comes from his RB days, BUT out in the open field some of those moves are a ticking time bomb for an ACL injury..

He needs to take care of his body.. I want to see him playing in DEN 10 years from now.. His height, speed and hands means a great career.

Stargazer
03-21-2008, 03:11 AM
And almost everyone that has went after contact shortened their careers because of it..

I hope he will learn that in some cases the sidelines are his ally. Take the out of bounds play verses being ganged tackled and hurt trying to get an extra yard..

He has made some great moves and that comes from his RB days, BUT out in the open field some of those moves are a ticking time bomb for an ACL injury..

He needs to take care of his body.. I want to see him playing in DEN 10 years from now.. His height, speed and hands means a great career.

It's football. Players can potentialy get hurt. It's a rough sport.

GEM
03-21-2008, 09:38 AM
It's football. Players can potentialy get hurt. It's a rough sport.

Think of it from Jr's point of view.....we are one Brandon Marshall injury away from having Stokely as our #1. ;)

HolyDiver
03-21-2008, 11:28 AM

Marshall and it's not even close.

AlWilsonizKING
03-24-2008, 03:50 PM
:bump:

PEACE!!!

str8jacket
03-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Whoever chose that song sure didnt use any creativity.

AlWilsonizKING
03-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Whoever chose that song sure didnt use any creativity.

:confused:

PEACE!!!

str8jacket
03-24-2008, 09:10 PM
:confused:

PEACE!!!
Ok, so the person chose "The Pretender", a song aimed at President Bush?

It is the Foo Fighters after all.

It could be the fact it annoys me because I have to hear it on the radio every damn day (which is why I finally coughed up money for a hook up to plug my iPod into my car).

/rant off.

AlWilsonizKING
03-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Ok, so the person chose "The Pretender", a song aimed at President Bush?

It is the Foo Fighters after all.

It could be the fact it annoys me because I have to hear it on the radio every damn day (which is why I finally coughed up money for a hook up to plug my iPod into my car).

/rant off.

Okay I can live with that....I only think they chose it for the "What if I say you're not like the others"

But that's me ASSuming

PEACE!!!