PDA

View Full Version : See what the Bills fans are saying about us.

DenBronx
09-08-2007, 09:25 PM
these guys are pretty arrogant if you ask me. for some reason they think their going to destroy us. My favorite part was when the original poster said the lose to teams like balt, indy and san diego by 5-7 points. im not sure these guys know how bad their team really is.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=7738

SBboundBRONCOS
09-08-2007, 09:27 PM
these guys are pretty arrogant if you ask me. for some reason they think their going to destroy us. My favorite part was when the original poster said the lose to teams like balt, indy and san diego by 5-7 points. im not sure these guys know how bad their team really is.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=7738

yeah champ is the most overrated player in the league:coffee:

most ridiculous thing ive every read . . . . in my life :laugh:

oh well once were done with them they will be wishing we took it easy on them:D

RunYouOver
09-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Unbelievable :laugh:

Let's beat them by about 20-25 to teach them a lesson. :D

DenBronx
09-08-2007, 09:34 PM
You cant really blame them for having faith in there team. Look at me for example i predict the packers to beat you guys 55-3 in week 8 :D ;)

the next time the packers put up anything over 45 points it will be when they play an expansion team.

Broncomania96
09-08-2007, 09:36 PM
the next time the packers put up anything over 45 points it will be when they play an expansion team.

:laugh: Thats a good one, im saving the smack for week 8 tough when the real fun starts ;). As for right now im looking foward to destroying the Eagles tomorrow.

TXBRONC
09-08-2007, 09:40 PM
I saw this on Broncomania. Well there is only one way shut most of them up and that is for Denver to win.

Broncomania96
09-08-2007, 09:46 PM
I saw this on Broncomania. Well there is only one way shut most of them up and that is for Denver to win.

Im sure even if the Broncos do win the Bills fans will blame a refs call, or the famous "its early in the season we just need relax thread"

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Before reading that thread I was pretty excited about the game. Now I am ECSTATIC!!! I really hope Denver shoves it in their arrogant faces tomorrow.

NameUsedBefore
09-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Holy crap, you'd think we were big time rivals from reading some of that...

DenBronx
09-08-2007, 10:23 PM
lol there are a few of us bronco fans slapping them around right now. its kinda funny because all they can say in return is something lame like...."well tomorrow your gonna be crying when you lose."

their whole team has holes in it...

str8jacket is torching them too....its hilarious

dogfish
09-08-2007, 10:42 PM
those dumbasses think langston walker is a good player. . . .

:hahaha: :rofl: :pound: :laugh:

TXBRONC
09-08-2007, 10:42 PM
We'll see what happens in about 12 hours my time.

Broncomania96
09-08-2007, 10:44 PM
We'll see what happens in about 12 hours my time.

Ya it should definetly be interesting, I get the packers game down here which is awsome. Only 16 minutes until Sunday here, go Packers. :rockon:

TXBRONC
09-08-2007, 11:11 PM
those dumbasses think langston walker is a good player. . . .

:hahaha: :rofl: :pound: :laugh:

If I'm not mistaken, Dumervil gave Walker more than he could handle last year when he was with the Raiders.

dogfish
09-08-2007, 11:23 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Dumervil gave Walker more than he could handle last year when he was with the Raiders.

Every week, someone gives walker more than he can handle. . . . :D

TXBRONC
09-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Every week, someone gives walker more than he can handle. . . . :D

Whomever we have against him I hope they beat him like red headed step child.

DenBronx
09-08-2007, 11:30 PM
you guys should go check it out....i think there are more bronco fans in that thread now.....i hope all bills fans are not that retarded

BroncoWave
09-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Owning Bills fans is fun!

Broncomania96
09-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Im really enjoying watching you guys smack talking each other. I just cam back from here Link (http://gridironfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=238335#post238335) and this smack is just as good. I love football season. :D

dogfish
09-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Im really enjoying watching you guys smack talking each other. I just cam back from here Link (http://gridironfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=238335#post238335) and this smack is just as good. I love football season. :D

you enjoyed it so much you just had to throw your hat in the ring as well, huh?

Broncomania96
09-09-2007, 06:17 AM
you enjoyed it so much you just had to throw your hat in the ring as well, huh?

Ya i like getting involved in smak talk and watch other posters make idiotd of themselves. Plus it was late at night and i couldnt sllep so i had nothing better to do.

East Coast Fan
09-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Let 'em talk...I know that you guys are irritated by their comments and you're sticking up for your team, but don't even get upset with them. Every team RIGHT NOW before the season starts thinks that they have made the right choices to go to and win the Super Bowl, but I seriously doubt that Buffalo is that team. Let 'em talk...we'll see what they have to say about 4:30 EST today. ;)

topscribe
09-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Ya i like getting involved in smak talk and watch other posters make idiotd of themselves. Plus it was late at night and i couldnt sllep so i had nothing better to do.
If the Broncos and Packers both win, that will really make my day! :woot:

-----

BroncoWave
09-09-2007, 10:41 AM
If the Broncos and Packers both win, that will really make my day! :woot:

-----

So it'll make your day for Elway's wins record to be tied? :confused:

I hope the Pack go 0-16 this season!

topscribe
09-09-2007, 11:16 AM
So it'll make your day for Elway's wins record to be tied? :confused:

I hope the Pack go 0-16 this season!
I am a fan of Elway's but he isn't God to me.

I was rooting for the Pack back in the 1950s, before the Broncos were even a
thought. The Broncos are my #1 team, but I still root for the Pack, except for
week #8 this year.

-----

BroncoWave
09-09-2007, 11:24 AM
I am a fan of Elway's but he isn't God to me.

I was rooting for the Pack back in the 1950s, before the Broncos were even a
thought. The Broncos are my #1 team, but I still root for the Pack, except for
week #8 this year.

-----

Ah, ok didn't realize the Pack were your #2 team. I bet SB XXXII was fun for you! :D

I still hope the Pack go 0-16! :D :eviltongue:

Retired_Member_001
09-09-2007, 11:43 AM

Or the Raiders...

shank
09-09-2007, 03:27 PM
so who has already registered over there, and can bump that thread and see what response it gets?!

my heart hurts from winning a game like that, i don't know what it feels like to be on the other end lol!

they deserve a loss like this with some of the things they were saying...

NameUsedBefore
09-09-2007, 03:29 PM
I usually don't even look at other teams forums but I did this time (due to this topic) and it made the win that much better :D

DenBronx
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
so who has already registered over there, and can bump that thread and see what response it gets?!

my heart hurts from winning a game like that, i don't know what it feels like to be on the other end lol!

they deserve a loss like this with some of the things they were saying...

lol i just bumped last nights thread

shank
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
lol i just bumped last nights thread

hell yeah. those guys were blowing smoke and then calling bronco fans homers... this win is so much sweeter because of their attitude on their boards...

everyones a homer, but jeez. they called champ overrated... dummies.:D

*Atwater*
09-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Dam there not to happy over there I wonder why. :laugh:
:D

broncosinindy
09-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Its alright to be happy guys but dont get cocky becuase there team really wasnt that great. we had good things and we had bad things. and although i would love to rub it in. i will let our team do the talking on the field.

East Coast Fan
09-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Let 'em talk...I know that you guys are irritated by their comments and you're sticking up for your team, but don't even get upset with them. Every team RIGHT NOW before the season starts thinks that they have made the right choices to go to and win the Super Bowl, but I seriously doubt that Buffalo is that team. Let 'em talk...we'll see what they have to say about 4:30 EST today. ;)

See...it may not have been a thing of beauty, but it puts us in the win column! ;)

Lorcust
09-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Nobody can cover Lee Evans....

2 catches for 5 yards.

:welcome: to Bronco Football.

shank
09-09-2007, 04:02 PM

2 catches for 5 yards.

that's the best thing about this win... i can't believe they said our dbs, especially champ are overrated. and anyone doubting dre bly got to see first hand how he too can shut down a guy as highly regarded as lee evens. our run d was a pleasant surprise after the preseason, only allowing the one big run due to bad bad tackling...

lee evens, psh!

Simple Jaded
09-09-2007, 04:03 PM

2 catches for 5 yards.

You know what killed Evans?....I mean BESIDES Champ Bailey/Dre Cry?....I have him on my fantasy football team.

I keep telling everybody that I could bring down The Great Peyton Manning if they'd just let me draft him....

lex
09-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Its alright to be happy guys but dont get cocky becuase there team really wasnt that great. we had good things and we had bad things. and although i would love to rub it in. i will let our team do the talking on the field.

Bleh. It was week one, on the road in the eastern time zone. It was a game we needed but could have easily lost except we didnt. There are going to be games that we win sizeably but then there are also going to be games like today and winning games like the one today are where we need to cash in. Winning games like today make a big difference at the end of the season.

Also, what makes a team bad is that they dont play well consistently...that doesnt mean they cant play well in certain isolated games. And again, since its opening day, Im not shocked it was close.

broncosinindy
09-10-2007, 12:24 AM
Bleh. It was week one, on the road in the eastern time zone. It was a game we needed but could have easily lost except we didnt. There are going to be games that we win sizeably but then there are also going to be games like today and winning games like the one today are where we need to cash in. Winning games like today make a big difference at the end of the season.

Also, what makes a team bad is that they dont play well consistently...that doesnt mean they cant play well in certain isolated games. And again, since its opening day, Im not shocked it was close.

It was close on the scoreboard and that was it. Denver squeked it and i am a happy camper a win is a win is a win

broncosfanscott
09-10-2007, 02:27 AM

2 catches for 5 yards.

I like that one. They kept saying how good he'll do. So much for that. And as far as those dissing Champ, totally ignorant and bitter (they lost).