PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs. Falcons Super Bowl 8pm e.s.t

BOSSHOGG30
03-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Just so everyone knows.... Broncos vs. Falcons superbowl will air tonight at 8pm e.s.t. Nfl Network

BOSSHOGG30
03-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Elway had a good game. I can't to see TD again too.

Skinny
03-17-2008, 05:56 PM
I hated to see Shannon Sharpe get hurt early. Looked like he was going to be a big part of the Offensive game plan early and probably have a big game ... or atleast have every opportunity too ...

BroncoJoe
03-17-2008, 06:33 PM
I loved that game, obviously. But it pales in comparison to the first one.

BOSSHOGG30
03-17-2008, 07:08 PM
that pass interference they called on Steve Atwater was bogus.

SmilinAssasSin27
03-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Gotta love Romo

broncosfanscott
03-17-2008, 11:58 PM
Gotta love Romo

Dude, I loved Romo. I have been wanting a LB with his intensity for a long time. I mean in the right frame of mind.....nothing stupid or anything.

And do I ever miss Howard Griffith.

EDIT: One thing I love about watching this game is to see Eugene Robinson get burned by Rod Smith. This guy can't stop running his mouth and loses to Denver in the SB two years in a row.......that has got to suck (for him).

scott.475
03-18-2008, 12:03 AM
80 yard TD strike to Rod...B-E-A-UTIFUL!

And Elam was even doing kickoffs!

shank
03-18-2008, 12:23 AM
romo is the perfect example of a linebacker for the broncos. he never had elite speed or power, but always seemed to be in the right place to either break up a play or slow it down so that someone else could break it up. that's exactly what i hope niko turns out to be for us.

Watchthemiddle
03-18-2008, 11:51 AM
romo is the perfect example of a linebacker for the broncos. he never had elite speed or power, but always seemed to be in the right place to either break up a play or slow it down so that someone else could break it up. that's exactly what i hope niko turns out to be for us.

Thats what experience will do for you.

I watched the game last night and could not take my eyes off of it.

That was one complete team.

Not young, not old, but overall smart, experienced, and knew what they were supposed to do on every play.

THe defense did not have "stars" all over the field, but had some hard hitters and solid players.

Watching Atwater and TD brought a tear to my eye.

Elway had all day to pass the ball, and ROD and Eddie Mac just got open. TD had HUGE holes to run through, but he also did a lot on his own when a play broke down.

That team knew what it took to win. THey had leadership to go along with a few play makers.

They knew what it meant to put a team away and keep the pressure on the opposing offense.

I LOVED IT!!

Flatinum
03-18-2008, 11:55 AM
The 1997 Broncos (America's Game) is on Thursday night at 8pm for those interested.