PDA

View Full Version : Floyd Little...finally in the hall. Who's goin?

SmilinAssasSin27
02-21-2010, 04:51 PM
I'm goin, so are a bunch from the Mane. Just ordered my tix.

www.profootballhof.com

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
02-21-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm gonna be in Colorado Springs.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-21-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm goin, so are a bunch from the Mane. Just ordered my tix.

www.profootballhof.com

Great for you - I know you will represent those of us well who can not be there :salute:

Day1BroncoFan
02-21-2010, 06:58 PM
I won't be abe to go but I sure was happy when I saw where Floyd was to be inducted. Great news!

:elefant:

dogfish
06-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Great for you - I know you will represent those of us well who can not be there :salute:

yea. . . i'm gonna need you to be drunk and obnoxious for me, smilin'. . . .

SmilinAssasSin27
06-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Got my tix in the mail yesterday.

slim
06-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Showoff.

Bronco Bible
07-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Got my tix in the mail yesterday.

Thats right.......just go ahead and rub it in our faces........you lucky dog:beer:

studbucket
07-28-2010, 12:01 AM
Myself and another Broncos fan are flying from Seattle to Baltimore, then carpooling to Ohio.

dogfish
07-28-2010, 12:46 PM
Myself and another Broncos fan are flying from Seattle to Baltimore, then carpooling to Ohio.

try not to get stabbed in harm city. . . :shocked:

Denver Native (Carol)
07-28-2010, 10:26 PM
I did not want to start a new thread, but the first part of Floyd's interview was all about the HOF. Really sounds like they are ruining some of it - i.e. the presenters will not be live - they are already taped. and they want the inductees to keep their speech to a certain amount of minutes.

Good interview with Floyd

http://www.1043thefan.com/channels/MikeEvansScottHastings/Story.aspx?ID=1258212

missingnumber7
07-29-2010, 09:47 AM
I did not want to start a new thread, but the first part of Floyd's interview was all about the HOF. Really sounds like they are ruining some of it - i.e. the presenters will not be live - they are already taped. and they want the inductees to keep their speech to a certain amount of minutes.

Good interview with Floyd

http://www.1043thefan.com/channels/MikeEvansScottHastings/Story.aspx?ID=1258212

There are 7 going in I mean its gonna be long enough as it is. I was there when Elway went in and had to listen to a story by a faider that was a joke, listened to Carl Eller go off on giving minority kids a chance, listen to Barry say that his dad told him he sucked and walter and jim brown were the best to ever play and he wouldn't ever be in the same ball park...and then there was elway. I don't remember how long it lasted, but the place was orange, and we all died in the sun and the aluminum bleachers.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-29-2010, 09:58 AM
There are 7 going in I mean its gonna be long enough as it is. I was there when Elway went in and had to listen to a story by a faider that was a joke, listened to Carl Eller go off on giving minority kids a chance, listen to Barry say that his dad told him he sucked and walter and jim brown were the best to ever play and he wouldn't ever be in the same ball park...and then there was elway. I don't remember how long it lasted, but the place was orange, and we all died in the sun and the aluminum bleachers.

I can understand them not wanting the inductees to get up there and give their life story, but it definitely takes out a personal touch, when the presenters will not even be up there live, but what they say has already been taped.

missingnumber7
07-29-2010, 11:50 AM
I can understand them not wanting the inductees to get up there and give their life story, but it definitely takes out a personal touch, when the presenters will not even be up there live, but what they say has already been taped.

The presenters were some of the best parts...Elways daughter was the first female I believe at the time anyway.