PDA

View Full Version : seriously- anyone want these tickets?

melissAnn
09-08-2007, 06:25 PM
I have two for the game tomorrow... and I am going to end up driving there by myself (6 hour drive)... I just don't think it is going to be very much fun alone. Anyone know anyone in Buffalo who would need two tickets?
I have them listed on ebay and craigs list but I'm not going to give them away... geeze I might as well go myself and give one to someone there.
Just figured I'd ask.
or does someone want to meet me there and sit next to me? give me like $50 bucks or something for the ticket (I paid $113 a piece)

Hawgdriver
09-08-2007, 06:36 PM
I have two for the game tomorrow... and I am going to end up driving there by myself (6 hour drive)... I just don't think it is going to be very much fun alone. Anyone know anyone in Buffalo who would need two tickets?
I have them listed on ebay and craigs list but I'm not going to give them away... geeze I might as well go myself and give one to someone there.
Just figured I'd ask.
or does someone want to meet me there and sit next to me? give me like $50 bucks or something for the ticket (I paid $113 a piece)

I would be all over that if I lived near you...:cheers:

Airline tix are $700...
bummer

melissAnn
09-08-2007, 06:52 PM
I would be all over that if I lived near you...:cheers:

Airline tix are $700...
bummer

well I am gathering stuff together to go tomorrow- I hope I can find a bronco fan to sit next to me:frown:

Hawgdriver
09-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Wow, did you get to see it in person?

DenBronx
09-10-2007, 07:33 PM
well I am gathering stuff together to go tomorrow- I hope I can find a bronco fan to sit next to me:frown:

you must have had an awesome time...