PDA

View Full Version : Ax Men

Buff
03-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Anyone see this show on the history channel? Tonight was the first episode I think-- It's kind of like Deadliest Catch on Discovery only it's about loggers in Oregon... Those guys have lost hands, legs, etc. Pretty interesting...

shank
05-31-2008, 11:03 PM
show's lame. call me crazy but i hate deadliest catch too.

'most dangerous job in the world' ooh look he hit his head!!!

meh.

i'll stick with man vs wild and survivor man, the legit BAMFs

(the shows are only interesting when things go wrong! otherwise you are just watching guys work... it's a little sadistic when you start wishing a cable would snap so that you'll feel entertained by the maiming...)

DenBronx
06-08-2008, 01:12 PM
this show is great. i rarely get to see it though as i dont watch too much tv. but i love all those discovery reality shows. man vs wild and deadliest catch deffinitely tops the list but i like this new ax men too. i just watched them clear like 13 miles of fallen trees.

i bet all the invironmentalist hate it.

what do they do with all the stumps after the cut down the trees? :confused: also it would be cool if the goverment could pay these guys to replant a tree after each one is cut. kind of a give and take scenario.

frauschieze
06-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Ax Men isn't as interesting to me as The Deadliest Catch is. Maybe because I know I bunch of loggers in real life. :confused:

shank
06-08-2008, 02:57 PM
i don't see how you can compare ax men to man vs. wild.

next, discovery will be making a reality show about starbucks workers, because every 148 days, someone burns themself with hot milk.

sneakers
06-09-2008, 12:08 AM
I also dislike Ax Men.....Ice choad truckers was better.....and that's saying something.

Buff
06-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah, Ax Men turned out to be kind of a letdown... I kept watching every week waiting for something exciting to happen and nothing ever did... The only good episode was the one where they had a huge flood and everything was getting washed out. Other than that it was pretty ho-hum.

Deadliest Catch is way better...

And Shank, I'd say at least Deadliest Catch is real. Ever since I read about how Bear sleeps in plush 5 start hotels after they're done filming, I just can't get into man vs wild.

shank
06-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Yeah, Ax Men turned out to be kind of a letdown... I kept watching every week waiting for something exciting to happen and nothing ever did... The only good episode was the one where they had a huge flood and everything was getting washed out. Other than that it was pretty ho-hum.

Deadliest Catch is way better...

And Shank, I'd say at least Deadliest Catch is real. Ever since I read about how Bear sleeps in plush 5 start hotels after they're done filming, I just can't get into man vs wild.

i don't care if he used to take short cuts at work, i'd do the same thing, and it doesn't negate his badassedness. he does it all straight up now because of that, so it's not like he was doing it cause he had to, it was just cause he didn't need to. dude's a BAMF