PDA

View Full Version : I bought that Dante's Inferno game today

sneakers
02-10-2010, 01:44 AM
I like the demo a lot....anyone else play it yet?

shank
02-10-2010, 01:46 AM
no.

Shazam!
02-10-2010, 02:15 AM
I read pretty decent things. God of War-like.

I will go for that instead of Bayonetta which I found disappointing.

SR
02-10-2010, 06:29 AM
Didn't know they made a game...good book though. Great book, actually.

MasterShake
02-10-2010, 10:12 AM
I read pretty decent things. God of War-like.

I will go for that instead of Bayonetta which I found disappointing.

It scored worse than Bayonetta but is much more fun. I stole my friends copy because he keeps playing COD:MW2. The blatent rip-off quality of God of War is actually a compliment, theres even tons of nudity in it. :lol:

I need to get back to Mass Effect 2, soon. Almost done.

Shazam!
02-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Don't bother with Bayonetta. I wish I never got it and got this instead.

Shazam!
02-11-2010, 10:39 PM
...and the moral of the story is Dante's Inferno is better than Bayonetta.

Bay may have the faster, flashier, smoother and outright better combat system, but DI can keep up with it's slower and more methodical approach. I'll never get tired of the clang noises from your blocks. In Bay, the story is a joke and incomprehensible, the lead chacter is way too slutty, screen tearing and lazy cut scenes throughout. Di's dark look and graphics are better because they're more complete throughout the game.

DI may be a God of War inspired actioner, but the nudity in the game isn't overly forced like the crotch and ass shots in Bay, and the story for Dante's drivings are far better.

Shazam!
02-14-2010, 02:31 AM
Game is ****ing great. I am loving it 5 hours in.

Shazam!
02-18-2010, 12:55 AM
Just finished it. About 10 hours. Found the majority of the secrets (souls). Excellent ending, plot driver, and set for the sequel.

Great friggin' game.

MasterShake
02-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Just finished it. About 10 hours. Found the majority of the secrets (souls). Excellent ending, plot driver, and set for the sequel.

Great friggin' game.

Might have to pick this up, will fill up the hole in my heart from not God of War 3....

Shazam!
02-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Might have to pick this up, will fill up the hole in my heart from not God of War 3....

I highly recommend it. Great game. The only complaint I would have is towards the end there are these challenges you have to meet, I thought it was kind of just tacked on to extend the game, but it was just borderline annoying and didnt detract from the experience.

Great graphics, excellent story, good combat, memorable moments, lots of gore, and nudity that isn't forced (like Bayonetta), it's all here.

9/10

NameUsedBefore
02-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Just started it ... typical smash and more smash. However, the art direction is incredible and the moves are pretty satisfying.

Davii
02-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Haven't seen it yet, but i've heard nothing but good things.

Shazam!
02-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Haven't seen it yet, but i've heard nothing but good things.

Better than Bayonetta and Darksiders, best action/adventure game in 2010 thus far.